🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Cuts to special Olympics?

Why are the leftists so in line with what Betsy DeVos is proposing? Is it evil or something?

Most on the left are not ok with it. The Dems in Congress are all upset about it.

As far as this board, you do not know your left from your right

Oh no?

View attachment 252686

oh the irony!

you are the one that is disagreeing with the Orange man in this case....fuck you are stupid.

Who says I can't disagree with Orange Man? You? GFY.

you can, it is just funny that you put up your stupid meme when you are the one doing it and I am the one supporting him.

the fact that you cannot see the irony in you doing so just highlights your lack of basic intelligence.

Oh? Name one Conservative in that meme. :rolleyes:

Owait, they're all leftist shills here. How did you escape? Or did you? :eek:

The cuts wouldn't be popular with the vast majority of voters...so in the end it's a no go.
According to the NYT's Devos donates her entire salary to charity including the Special Olympics. Just throwing it out there.

The cuts to education need to extend to every area of government.

So she donated a part of a $170,000 salary and cut their funding by $17 million

If you find the Special Olympics to be so very important, feel free to donate to them. If less than 1/2 of 1 percent of the population sends them 100 bucks we have made up for the loss in tax money.

More ala carte spending proposals

If you support the US going to war, why don’t you pay for them?
If you want police protection, why don’t you pay for it ?
If you want rich people to pay less in taxes, why don’t you send money to them?
I get it. You are afraid you won't be able to compete at the next Special Olympics. I am sure that is very scary for you. Tell you what... I will pay for your bus ticket and hotel.

God forbid the government spend money on something other than bullets and tanks.

THAT is their ONLY Constitutionally Mandated job.

idiot

I got nothing against the Special Olympics at all but the goobermint doesn't need to be involved.

Why don't you get involved instead of always trying to get the goobermint to do your work for you?

The cuts wouldn't be popular with the vast majority of voters...so in the end it's a no go.
According to the NYT's Devos donates her entire salary to charity including the Special Olympics. Just throwing it out there.

Maybe you should step up and follow her lead. How much did you give the Special Olympics? Bet the vast majority of whiners here gave zero.

<sob>. but...but...What did you give?

DeVos gave $50,000 out of her paycheck. Not impressive for a billionaire

Then she slashed $17 million in funding
Makes me feel warm all over

Maybe you should step up and follow her lead. How much did you give the Special Olympics? Bet the vast majority of whiners here gave zero.

You want something, you pay for it. Quit begging others to pay your way. I already offered to cover your bus and hotel so you can compete.

You want something, you pay for it. Quit begging others to pay your way. I already offered to cover your bus and hotel so you can compete.

Governments job is to help those who need helping ...Special Olympics is a worthy cause

Most on the left are not ok with it. The Dems in Congress are all upset about it.

As far as this board, you do not know your left from your right

Oh no?

View attachment 252686

oh the irony!

you are the one that is disagreeing with the Orange man in this case....fuck you are stupid.

Who says I can't disagree with Orange Man? You? GFY.

you can, it is just funny that you put up your stupid meme when you are the one doing it and I am the one supporting him.

the fact that you cannot see the irony in you doing so just highlights your lack of basic intelligence.

Oh? Name one Conservative in that meme. :rolleyes:

Owait, they're all leftist shills here. How did you escape? Or did you? :eek:

That is the whole point you brain dead moron. You are the one being “Orange man bad” while I am the one defending him. You need to add yourself to the meme

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Funny how the Liberals “give” a flying fuck about the Special Olympics when Obama mocked the Special Olympics after his bowling performance.
And apologized. Obama merely said something inappropriate, Republicans wanna fuk them over balls deep. Huge difference.

rderp started a thread about it this morning.

So what?...It's not the role of the feds to fund Special Olympics.
Wrong.
Special Olympics: All Unified Champion Schools Resources

that still does not make it a role they are supposed to have.
The Spec Olympics do play a role in fitness for special needs students in public, and I guess, private schools. For DeFloss to say there's not educational role is simply a bad lie. If you don't think spec needs kids need fitness fine, but she could at least be a little bit honest … oh wait, my bad, that's above her ability.

Funny how the Liberals “give” a flying fuck about the Special Olympics when Obama mocked the Special Olympics after his bowling performance.
And apologized. Obama merely said something inappropriate, Republicans wanna fuk them over balls deep. Huge difference.
kavanaugh said he liked beer and look at you - still sporting that butt-hurt custom look.

Wrong.

The Spec Olympics do play a role in fitness for special needs students in public, and I guess, private schools. For DeFloss to say there's not educational role is simply a bad lie. If you don't think spec needs kids need fitness fine, but she could at least be a little bit honest … oh wait, my bad, that's above her ability.

I have no issues with funding for special education, be it PE or anything else. It is vital. But the Special Olympics are a private entity and while they do great things and I think people should support them, it is not the place of the Fed Govt to pick winners and losers from among private charities .

Wrong.

I have no issues with funding for special education, be it PE or anything else. It is vital. But the Special Olympics are a private entity and while they do great things and I think people should support them, it is not the place of the Fed Govt to pick winners and losers from among private charities .
The point is that public schools teach fitness for special ed by teaching the kids about what events spec Olympic has. To the extent DeVoss claims spec Olympic is not in public schools … she's lying. BTW DeVoss's dept grants non-profits

Programs Search | U.S. Department of Education

The point is that public schools teach fitness for special ed by teaching the kids about what events spec Olympic has. To the extent DeVoss claims spec Olympic is not in public schools … she's lying. BTW DeVoss's dept grants non-profits

That's like saying Apple, Inc is in public schools, because some schools use Apple computers, and therefore, FedGov must fund Apple.

:dunno:

That's like saying Apple, Inc is in public schools, because some schools use Apple computers, and therefore, FedGov must fund Apple.

Do you want to bet a large sum of money that the Dept of Educ doesn't grant money to schools to buy computers?

Do you want to bet a large sum of money that the Dept of Educ doesn't grant money to schools to buy computers?

you do not want to make that bet.

My sister is an educator and one of her side jobs is getting grants from the Feds for her schools. She is very proficient at it and the entire 5th grade class got IPads to use in class via a grant from the Feds.

Forum List

Back