Cuts to SS and Medicare

Wish I could believe you, but the rubes love being fucked by their MAGA masters. They will triple down on trannies, groomers, CRT and all the other culture war BS and stay in the game. Look at Florida!
FL has a lot of retirees. So what? FL is now DEEP RED. Desantis is beating the "woke mob".

We're discussing funding entitlements and fixing the $1T deficit. "Growing the economy is a mirage", especially when the Fed is raising interest rates.

Yup....and even generated a surplus for decades. A surplus we have been spending on defense. After we spend it and have mandatory purchase of treasury bonds by SS,it increases the deficits. So fking with SSi creases the deficits.......Conservatives should not even be allowed near any discussion of the economy.
They don’t have a ducking clue hat they are talking about.
Who last balanced a Budget? Yep, it was Newt. So we need fiscal sanity again.

I recommend another Grace Commission to study the government and make recommendations.

Newt was the last one to balance the Budget. Clinton signed a tax increase and made welfare temporary, it worked.

Medicare will be bankrupt next year. You really need to fact check before typing nonsense.
Newt had nothing to do with it. That’s a conservative fallacy. The requirements for a cap on increases was passed by DEMOCRATICALLY controlled houses during the first two years in office. Clinton held the line by threatening to veto every suggested tax cut by republicans after. We had a crisis show down every year. You seem to have forgotten that. The president’s veto pen is the biggest budget control item. The house only responds to the administrative budget request which STARTS AND ENDS THE YEARLY PROCESS. Clinton called their bluff every year to hold spending in line and keep his moderate tax hikes from being faked over by the CORPORATE DONOR CONTROLLED GOP.

FL has a lot of retirees. So what? FL is now DEEP RED. Desantis is beating the "woke mob".

We're discussing funding entitlements and fixing the $1T deficit. "Growing the economy is a mirage", especially when the Fed is raising interest rates.

Point being the rubes are more scared of the trannies, brown people, CRT and other periphery bullshit than you or I can believe. That is why an asshole like Desatan is popular in Florida, a state as you pointed out has SOOOOO many retirees yet still votes against their best interests.

Newt had nothing to do with it. That’s a conservative fallacy. The requirements for a cap on increases was passed by DEMOCRATICALLY controlled houses during the first two years in office. Clinton held the line by threatening to veto every suggested tax cut by republicans after. We had a crisis show down every year. You seem to have forgotten that. The president’s veto pen is the biggest budget control item. The house only responds to the administrative budget request which STARTS AND ENDS THE YEARLY PROCESS. Clinton called their bluff every year to hold spending in line and keep his moderate tax hikes from being faked over by the CORPORATE DONOR CONTROLLED GOP.
All you do is type lies.

Now let us contrast this with the Clinton fiscal record. Recall that it was the Clinton White House that fought Republicans every inch of the way in balancing the budget in 1995. When Republicans proposed their own balanced‐budget plan, the White House waged a shameless Mediscare campaign to torpedo the plan — a campaign that the Washington Post slammed as “pure demagoguery.” It was Bill Clinton who, during the big budget fight in 1995, had to submit not one, not two, but five budgets until he begrudgingly matched the GOP’s balanced‐budget plan. In fact, during the height of the budget wars in the summer of 1995, the Clinton administration admitted that “balancing the budget is not one of our top priorities.”

Florida is filled with tax avoiding retirees. Their spending of federal retirement funds keeps Florida afloat.
It’s the biggest JOKE economy in the nation. They reduce their state tax burden to induce the retirees to spend their federal tax benefits. It’s a perfect example of conservative hypocrisy. Who is the first person waiting in line for FEMA handouts while refusing to acknowledge climate change ? Their strange dufus Gov. Who has their hypocritical population buffaloed. .

Point being the rubes are more scared of the trannies, brown people, CRT and other periphery bullshit than you or I can believe. That is why an asshole like Desatan is popular in Florida, a state as you pointed out has SOOOOO many retirees yet still votes against their best interests.
Repubs all stood up to save SS & Medicare. We'll see how the negotiations work out the details.
I hope Desantis is the next president.

Florida is filled with tax avoiding retirees. Their spending of federal retirement funds keeps Florida afloat.
It’s the biggest JOKE economy in the nation. They reduce their state tax burden to induce the retirees to spend their federal tax benefits. It’s a perfect example of conservative hypocrisy. Who is the first person waiting in line for FEMA handouts while refusing to acknowledge climate change ? Their strange dufus Gov. Who has their hypocritical population buffaloed. .
Retirees and the wealthy are bailing on lawless CA and NY. The red states are where civilized people live.

All you do is type lies.

Now let us contrast this with the Clinton fiscal record. Recall that it was the Clinton White House that fought Republicans every inch of the way in balancing the budget in 1995. When Republicans proposed their own balanced‐budget plan, the White House waged a shameless Mediscare campaign to torpedo the plan — a campaign that the Washington Post slammed as “pure demagoguery.” It was Bill Clinton who, during the big budget fight in 1995, had to submit not one, not two, but five budgets until he begrudgingly matched the GOP’s balanced‐budget plan. In fact, during the height of the budget wars in the summer of 1995, the Clinton administration admitted that “balancing the budget is not one of our top priorities.”
Geesus
Your post is based upon a conservative think tank bullshit CATO.
Instead, use the GBO. Nope, you have the bullshit of conservatism stinking up your dillusional posts of made up shit. You must not even have been alive then.

Geesus
Your post is based upon a conservative think tank bullshit CATO.
Instead, use the CBO. Nope, you have the bullshit of conservatism stinking up your delusional posts of made up shit. You must not even have been alive then.
LOL! I started working in 1970. I've see the DC whores in action for more than 50-years.
Stop typing BS and start linking to prove your point.

Many of our European friends started with a low value-added tax to cover their "free" healthcare and other freebies. Now, most have a 20% tax.

Social Security was never sold to us as a retirement plan. Once you reached the average life expectancy, it was to provide a supplemental income.

The tax originally was 1%, now it is over 15%.
Thank you FDR and his Ponzi scheme.

Repubs all stood up to save SS & Medicare. We'll see how the negotiations work out the details.
I hope Desantis is the next president.
That’s bullshit. If they thought Medicare was worth saving, they’d support universal healthcare.
Medicare has a 2% overhead and is the most efficient way of providing healthcare for seniors. The country would go bankrupt trying to.fund healthcare for seniors with PRIVATE INSURANCE
. YET, THATS ALL THEY TALK ABOUT. That’s why Medicaid is less efficient. Conservative states just piss the money away and pump it into their private insurance state scams. Go sell your BS elsewhere.

IF THE GOP TRULY SUPPORTED MEDICARE,THEY would not have instituted NO NEGOTIATION for drug prices for Medicare. . You guys are a joke with made up shit.

LOL! I started working in 1970. I've see the DC whores in action for more than 50-years.
Stop typing BS and start linking to prove your point.
Typical BS anti working poor drivel. I bet you think the WORKING poor don’t pay FEDERAL taxes. Their payroll taxes help support the general fund with their surplus you dufuses piss away on UNFUNDED TAX CUTS. YOUR BIGOTRY IS SHOWING. YOU ARE THE WORSE TYPE of conservative. Pretending you care while supporting the donor lead republicans who are the most fiscally irresponsible party ever.

That’s bullshit. If they thought Medicare was worth saving, they’d support universal healthcare.
Medicare has a 2% overhead and is the most efficient way of providing healthcare for seniors. The country would go bankrupt trying to.fund healthcare for seniors with PRIVATE INSURANCE
. YET, THATS ALL THEY TALK ABOUT. That’s why Medicaid is less efficient. Conservative states just piss the money away and pump it into their private insurance state scams. Go sell your BS elsewhere.

IF THE GOP TRULY SUPPORTED MEDICARE,THEY would not have instituted NO NEGOTIATION for drug prices for Medicare. . You guys are a joke with made up shit.
The dems just had the House, Senate, and WH for 2-years. They did NOTHING except their J6 "kangaroo court", that went nowhere.
So why didn't dems fix entitlements? Stop whining about Republicans.

Typical BS anti working poor drivel. I bet you think the WORKING poor don’t pay FEDERAL taxes. Their payroll taxes help support the general fund with their surplus you dufuses piss away on UNFUNDED TAX CUTS. YOUR BIGOTRY IS SHOWING. YOU ARE THE WORSE TYPE of conservative. Pretending you care while supporting the donor lead republicans who are the most fiscally irresponsible party ever.
1. The bottom 50% of incomes pay about 2% of the total income taxes collected.
2. I opposed the Trump tax cuts. I oppose all tax cuts while we need revenue. The old "tax cuts pay for themselves" tripe was a proven disaster.
3. Stop whining and start putting up solutions.

The dems just had the House, Senate, and WH for 2-years. They did NOTHING except their J6 "kangaroo court", that went nowhere.
They PASSED Clinton’s spending increase caps dufus. Conservatives did not. Your awareness of the budget process is just as ignorant as your belief in CATO. That was funny, using them as a source. Why not use Hannity ?

The Rethugikkkons had the House, Senate and WH for 2 years(2017-2019). They did nothing but cut taxes for the uber wealthy and a MASSIVE 40% tax cut for their precious corporations that massively increased the the deficit. So why didn't Rethugikkkons fix entitlements? Stop whining about Dims!

You could cut 50% of the non-essential personnel out of the government(they are non-essential) the first year, then 50% again the next year, and you would find that the United States would be on the plus side of tax revenues. But that wont happen as long as the Marxists "RULE" because they need their jackbooted thugs to do the dirty work do the dirty work for them.
Thats pretty drastic

I agree that a reduction in force is possible and needed

But it should be steady and gradual

Forum List

Back