🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

CDZ Cyberbullying . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, I sure have. And that won't matter either. I already explained to you what matters, GT.

Courts and civil litigation aren't like message boards.

But I doubt it will come to that as they will probably shut down the FZ because they don't want to assume the risk. I wouldn't.

Good job the other day ragging on ChrisL, GT.
They will never shut the FZ down, Ding. Bank on it. Not until someone really lawyers up and even then it will be some nose thumbing by TPTB.
Thats because adults read signs and make cognitive decisions as to where theyd like to go...its implied consent once the sign is read, its pretty basic stuff.
Again...you are ignoring the FACT that many DON'T read the FZ sign yet are still being kicked around in there for your shits and giggles. Can't defend that very well, can ya?
Well, first id like to know about these many who dont read the sign and how the fuck youd purport to prove that...and go from there.
Since you seem determined to not grasp what I am saying...I will make it simple. Kinda hard to name people getting reamed since I cannot see in the FZ any more. Hello??? Wake up. What was..was. No use talking about that since I presume most have bailed from this board because of the bullshit being allowed to happen. (I wonder how many FZers actually donate to this board? Or are most UPstairs? Something to think about, people).
Again..the topic is BULLYING. You are one of them. Obviously you pissed ChrisL off. Hence..this thread. Yet here you are...defending your nastiness. Which is what bullies do.

Anyway...talking to you about it is like a kid talking to a bully trying to understand why they are being tormented by him/her. All they will get is just another punch in the face.

I'm done. Your mind is closed.
Poe confirmed.

I believe in free speech and adults being responsible for their actions.

You believe in the self control it takes to need to be banned from a place that you know is a place you despise.

Please dont talk to me about being a child. Plus, thats meta bullshit and is actually more...bullying.

you admitted you flame folks just the same. gluck with all that sanctimony and virtue signaling to make yourself sleep better

sleep is important tbh....very underslept country..the us is.
You must have missed my very first comment where I said this is a risk discussion.
Its risky losing sleep so virtue signaling is mandatory.
GT, I couldn't care less how much risk USMB and the mods are willing to assume. Apparently you do.
youve said the word risk alot.

this is a thread on cyberbullying.

i think you care about risk.
Ummm... ultimately what USMB and the mods decide to do about cyberbullying - which happened in the FZ, by you - will be decided by how much risk they believe they are carrying and how much they are willing to carry.

I couldn't care less what they decide.

Now do you understand?
And you

and sonny

and everyone else ever

get a grip

Oh..and if I start a thread (which I rarely do any more since this place is not what it used to be)....and it happens to be about an autistic/mentally handicapped kid down the street being bullied by someone....it ain't about you. Cuz, see, people can start threads at any time about any subject and CLUEPHONE RINGING...it isn't ALWAYS ABOUT YOUR CESSPIT OR IT INHABITANTS. Kinda like Chris asking a question and here y'all come running...defending yourselves within the first few posts of the OP. Fox smells its own hole, sparky.

youre the only one attempting to bully anyone in this thread, but since your emotions cloud your judgment i dont take it personally, same as with sonny man.
Who am I bullying in this thread? You? LOL!! That is your own issue, GT. When someone says something that hits too close to home for you, you twist it around. Won't work, dude. As I said..truth hurts. And what Chris has been saying is truth. And what I have been saying is truth. No gentle "ribbing". Flat out truth. And you hate that. You will show your displeasure by laughing it all off down in the FZ but in truth....it burns, doesn't it? Good.
you called names, you laid personal judgments at my feet and you dont even know me. i dont have interpersonal conflicts in my life and so naw, these things dont burn at all but the truth is youre trying...and thats what makes you a hypocrite as well
What I thought at the time..IS What I WAS TOLD by someone very dear to you and at one time, was dear to me. Of course I will believe what a friend would tell me over someone I barely knew. You would do the same. However, it has finally dawned on me that this person is pretty fucking warped..so what I was told was probably not true. AND...I didn't go into detail about it, either. I just asked to be banned from the FZ. Lucky you.
You trust people too easily is what it sounds like to me. I dont keep dopey secrets on the internet. Im a grown up.
I trusted whom I thought of as a friend. Big mistake. And yes..you do keep dopey secrets on the internet. Smoke=fire, so some of the "gossip" whined to me had to have some truth to it. Which matters not any more. Y'all are pretty much fucked up in the heads.

Ok...carry on.
You say these little secretive things a lot...but they arent true and i challenged you on them many, many times gracie.

You use that little wedge when a conversation isnt going your way. Thats not the virtuousness you extoll when you yell about the flamezone being vile. Thats vile, in and of itself. I dont do secrets....thers at least 20 posts of both april and I telling you to say whatever creepy little gossipy little secret youve got.

And..nothing.

I dont do dorky internet secrets. Im married. Im father.

You use corny meta shit like that as a wedge in a conversation. More bullying.

Who am I bullying in this thread? You? LOL!! That is your own issue, GT. When someone says something that hits too close to home for you, you twist it around. Won't work, dude. As I said..truth hurts. And what Chris has been saying is truth. And what I have been saying is truth. No gentle "ribbing". Flat out truth. And you hate that. You will show your displeasure by laughing it all off down in the FZ but in truth....it burns, doesn't it? Good.
you called names, you laid personal judgments at my feet and you dont even know me. i dont have interpersonal conflicts in my life and so naw, these things dont burn at all but the truth is youre trying...and thats what makes you a hypocrite as well
What I thought at the time..IS What I WAS TOLD by someone very dear to you and at one time, was dear to me. Of course I will believe what a friend would tell me over someone I barely knew. You would do the same. However, it has finally dawned on me that this person is pretty fucking warped..so what I was told was probably not true. AND...I didn't go into detail about it, either. I just asked to be banned from the FZ. Lucky you.
You trust people too easily is what it sounds like to me. I dont keep dopey secrets on the internet. Im a grown up.
I trusted whom I thought of as a friend. Big mistake. And yes..you do keep dopey secrets on the internet. Smoke=fire, so some of the "gossip" whined to me had to have some truth to it. Which matters not any more. Y'all are pretty much fucked up in the heads.

Ok...carry on.
You say these little secretive things a lot...but they arent true and i challenged you on them many, many times gracie.

You use that little wedge when a conversation isnt going your way. Thats not the virtuousness you extoll when you yell about the flamezone being vile. Thats vile, in and of itself. I dont do secrets....thers at least 20 posts of both april and I telling you to say whatever creepy little gossipy little secret youve got.

And..nothing.

April? Who said anything about April? LOL

Oh..and if I start a thread (which I rarely do any more since this place is not what it used to be)....and it happens to be about an autistic/mentally handicapped kid down the street being bullied by someone....it ain't about you. Cuz, see, people can start threads at any time about any subject and CLUEPHONE RINGING...it isn't ALWAYS ABOUT YOUR CESSPIT OR IT INHABITANTS. Kinda like Chris asking a question and here y'all come running...defending yourselves within the first few posts of the OP. Fox smells its own hole, sparky.
Youre losing it, Gracie.

Chris made this thread directly as a result of a tit for tat war she got into.

Ok...carry on.

And..nothing.

April? Who said anything about April? LOL
good fuckin grief

Youre losing it, Gracie.

In the FZ? Why? What or rather..WHO started it? "Fun Ribbing" about someone not even down there?

You must have missed my very first comment where I said this is a risk discussion.
GT, I couldn't care less how much risk USMB and the mods are willing to assume. Apparently you do.

Ummm... ultimately what USMB and the mods decide to do about cyberbullying - which happened in the FZ, by you - will be decided by how much risk they believe they are carrying and how much they are willing to carry.

Now do you understand?
And you

and sonny

and everyone else ever

get a grip
GT, ChrisL created THIS thread because of YOU and YOUR cliquemates. I wasn't a part of that and I doubt Sonny was either. So by you saying everyone else, you are really saying YOUR clique.

She created it because you guys bullied her as a group. It's what you always do. It's why I call you guys a clique. Because you are.

Youre losing it, Gracie.

In the FZ? Why? What or rather..WHO started it? "Fun Ribbing" about someone not even down there?
In some oddish world she went there without a gun to her head and is too weak to be responsible for that herself, Gracie.

I know.

Now do you understand?
And you

and sonny

and everyone else ever

get a grip
GT, ChrisL created THIS thread because of YOU and YOUR cliquemates. I wasn't a part of that and I doubt Sonny was either.

She created it because you guys bullied her as a group. It's what you always do. It's why I call you guys a clique. Because you are.
Thats one perspective.

Another is she came guns ablazin talking shit to folks and got it right back in a place called FLAMEZONE, but when she does it its fine and when others do it its bullying and attacks.

I know how the mantra goes, Gracie/ding. Its not very compelling, sorry. Just because you have more affinity to x,y,z person and that biases your judgment, doesnt mean that their bullying of others is magically virtuous or that they werent responsible for flaming and being flamed, in a flame zone.

BACK ON TOPIC:

Cyber bullying. Yes, it is real. Happens all the time. Everywhere. What can be done about it?

Does it affect members of where it is taking place?

Examples:
Someone doesn't like so and so, so they and their "friends" pile on that person and one of them puts an ad in Craigslist that is demeaning to the poster. Real phone number is given in the ad. Is this bullying?

Someone is angry at someone else and goes after their job because they used to be in position to know real names, employers, etc. Is this bullying?

Someone doesn't like so and so, so they post they had sexual relations with that person. Is this bullying?

Someone doesn't like so and so, so they post another member has incestuous relations with his/her children. Is this bullying?

Someone doesn't like so and so, so they scour the board looking for what would hurt that person the most: death of a spouse, death of a pet, death of a mother or father, illness, financial probs, mental probs. People who share to get help from fellow "friends" they chat with on a board for years. Is this bullying?

And finally....is the "gossip" being spread in such posts affecting the mindset of other members against that person? A RESOUNDING YES.

Now do you understand?
And you

and sonny

and everyone else ever

get a grip
GT, ChrisL created THIS thread because of YOU and YOUR cliquemates. I wasn't a part of that and I doubt Sonny was either.

Thats one perspective.

Another is she came guns ablazin talking shit to folks and got it right back in a place called FLAMEZONE, but when she does it its fine and when others do it its bullying and attacks.

I know how the mantra goes, Gracie. Its not very compelling, sorry. Just because you have more affinity to x,y,z person and that biases your judgment, doesnt mean that their bullying of others is magically virtuous or that they werent responsible for flaming and being flamed, in a flame zone.
Sure. I'm not arguing that she didn't. So what?

Are you saying they get what they deserve? Is that your argument?

Just because you have more affinity to x,y,z person and that biases your judgment, doesnt mean that their bullying of others is magically virtuous or that they werent responsible for flaming and being flamed, in a flame zone.
And who here said ChrisL was innocent herself?? Grasping much?

Now do you understand?
And you

and sonny

and everyone else ever

get a grip

Thats one perspective.

I know how the mantra goes, Gracie. Its not very compelling, sorry. Just because you have more affinity to x,y,z person and that biases your judgment, doesnt mean that their bullying of others is magically virtuous or that they werent responsible for flaming and being flamed, in a flame zone.

My argument is that you boast from a hypocritical perspective, and you just so happened to have just agreed with that argument with this very post. Thanks, and I agree.

Just because you have more affinity to x,y,z person and that biases your judgment, doesnt mean that their bullying of others is magically virtuous or that they werent responsible for flaming and being flamed, in a flame zone.
And who here said ChrisL was innocent herself?? Grasping much?
Hmm, interesting. I rest my case.

You never had a case to begin with. You are a bully and you have a clique of bullies to aid you in your attacks that you and they like to call "fun ribbing" when in essence, its nasty behavior on your part and...drum roll...YOU LIKE IT.

Pfffft. Thank you for showing again who you really are.

I am off to other places for awhile. You pollute the air here.

You never had a case to begin with. You are a bully and you have a clique of bullies to aid you in your attacks that you and they like to call "fun ribbing" when in essence, its nasty behavior on your part and...drum roll...YOU LIKE IT.
Thats a personal attack, bullying if you will.

And you see this clique shit, but really its a function of yours and others' biases.

The folks you charge with clique is code for "i dont like," because otherwise if its cliques who gang up on folks that you dont like....yall spend an awful lot of time ignoring the other "clique" who actually PROFESSES to be a clique and very much enjoys ganging up on folks.

But not a whisper from the "anti ganging up" crowd...whys this...

oh, right.

Now do you understand?
And you

and sonny

and everyone else ever

get a grip

Thats one perspective.

My argument is that you boast from a hypocritical perspective, and you just so happened to have just agreed with that argument with this very post. Thanks, and I agree.
I'm glad you were able to pat yourself on the back, GT. But the point I am making is that that is a poor defense if something really bad happens because of it. One thing I have learned from working with complex systems is that if there is a non-zero probability of something happening it will eventually happen.

As to my original point that you started this, it isn't surprising that this is happening or that they may make changes because of it. In fact, it is a predictable surprise of you guys lowering your standard of conduct and getting out of control. A good example of that was your behavior in the religious forum tonight. You crossed the line. You wonder why I discussed your behaviors there, it was because your behavior was inappropriate. You are out of control and in part it is because of the FZ.

And you

and sonny

and everyone else ever

get a grip

Thats one perspective.

I'm glad you were able to pat yourself on the back, GT. But the point I am making is that that is a poor defense if something really bad happens because of it. One thing I have learned from working with complex systems is that if there is a non-zero probability of something happen it will eventually happen.

As to my original point that you started this, it isn't surprising that this is happening or that they may make changes because of it. In fact, it is a predictable surprise of you guys lowering your standard of conduct and getting out of control. A good example of that was your behavior in the religious forum tonight. You crossed the line. You wonder why I discussed your behaviors there, it was because your behavior was inappropriate. You are out of control and in part it is because of the FZ.
Dont project your control freak behaviors onto me, dude. The forum didnt ask for a daddy and they dont need your "wisdom," dude. Your fake act is totally see through.

You judge and snub your nose at judging.
Youre triggered ..and snub your nose at being triggered.
You flame, troll, and provoke, and snub your nose at flaming, trolling and provoking.

you gang up on folks, especially after a ban....and then snub your nose at ganging up on folks.

You make personal meta attacks in the religious forum and not just to me, but to a handful of others and the posts are there for all to see......and yet you snub your nose at personal attacks in the religious forum.

Youre just a schtick, and its turbo fake.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back