🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

CDZ Cyberbullying . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I were USMB and the mods I wouldn't be taking that risk based upon your opinion. I think I'd want a lawyer who had really deeppockets put that in writing so I could sue him for malpractice if he were wrong.
Yea but you also dont practice what you virtue signal about because youve flamed sonny and plenty of others yourself but dont worry..

adults are there on their oan free will and not compelled under false pretenses.
Yep, I sure have. And that won't matter either. I already explained to you what matters, GT.

Courts and civil litigation aren't like message boards.

But I doubt it will come to that as they will probably shut down the FZ because they don't want to assume the risk. I wouldn't.

Good job the other day ragging on ChrisL, GT.
Good job being hypocritical and pretending you have a cogent point, Ding.
My cogent point was what goes around comes around, GT. This is your predictable surprise.
Youd share it if it was.
I have zero doubt that that is how you would see it, GT.

Same as cage fighting. If a guy gets assaulted in a cage fight....the judge doesnt arrest his opponent. He entered VOLUNTARILY.
Again...defend yours and Manifolds and all the other bullies in your nasty little clique on attacking people here at USMB that have NEVER GONE IN THERE YET ARE STILL SMASHED ALL OVER THE PLACE VIA YOUR POSTS AND THREADS. And what is worse is an ex mod is thick in it as well. Which is why the current mods probably don't do a damn thing.
You carry alot of vendettas and negative energy...and no matter what all of thats about...youvd been in the flame zone...

youve flamed people.

Difference is, you take it to the extremes of not being able to handle it and then try to virtue signal as though you were better in the first place.

Thats way worse, in my opinion...and you cant even have civil disagreements. Youre engaging in the meta right now. You need mod assistance.
What I do, is not what you do. When I made mistakes..I apologized for it. I never set out to hurt ANYONE. But I did fight back. However...it isn't in me to punch below belts like you do and then claim its just "fun ribbing". My head isn't buried in the sand. I made amends where amends were due. Those I didn't make amends to...didn't deserve it.
I left there because I no longer felt like fighting a losing battle. This negative energy you speak of is coming from yourself, not I. Truth hurts, pal. Which is why you are here defending the undefendable. Fear you may lose your free zone to attack and ridicule.
THIS thread is about bullying...and here you are..with bells on your toes.
youre the only one attempting to bully anyone in this thread, but since your emotions cloud your judgment i dont take it personally, same as with sonny man.
Who am I bullying in this thread? You? LOL!! That is your own issue, GT. When someone says something that hits too close to home for you, you twist it around. Won't work, dude. As I said..truth hurts. And what Chris has been saying is truth. And what I have been saying is truth. No gentle "ribbing". Flat out truth. And you hate that. You will show your displeasure by laughing it all off down in the FZ but in truth....it burns, doesn't it? Good.
you called names, you laid personal judgments at my feet and you dont even know me. i dont have interpersonal conflicts in my life and so naw, these things dont burn at all but the truth is youre trying...and thats what makes you a hypocrite as well

Yea but you also dont practice what you virtue signal about because youve flamed sonny and plenty of others yourself but dont worry..

adults are there on their oan free will and not compelled under false pretenses.
Yep, I sure have. And that won't matter either. I already explained to you what matters, GT.

But I doubt it will come to that as they will probably shut down the FZ because they don't want to assume the risk. I wouldn't.

My cogent point was what goes around comes around, GT. This is your predictable surprise.
Youd share it if it was.
you admitted you flame folks just the same. gluck with all that sanctimony and virtue signaling to make yourself sleep better

sleep is important tbh....very underslept country..the us is.

omg. Are you for real? So...bullying someone is ok as long as the victim doesn't know about it....correct? So..how about Sonny then? His grandkid googles his name...and up pops thread after thread, post after post, about how he hopes all cancer victims suffer, he married his sister, alabamians are incestuous, he said this or he said that and Sonny is dead but there is no harm because he didn't see it??? Just his family, so..no matter.
Are you for real????

See people....this is EXACTLY what Chris was posting about. The blatant ignoring of fact, common sense, common DECENCY which is absent in bullies. You see it in all its nasty glory with ever defense GT slaps out there.
Pretty soon his clique will be here to help. Count on it.
Sonny and sonny alone is responsible for the legacy hes left in his real name on the internet. Thats called personal responsibility.

This is the helpless old man that tells bones to shove cactii up his vagina.

And yes, a person cant be a victim of bullying if theyre unaware of being bullied. Thats just logic.
Have you ever, just once, considered Sonny doesn't have a full deck any more? Once, he may have...but maybe not so much now? So...picking on him is AOK...just like you would pick on a downs syndrome kid...or someone with autism. They "deserve" it, so therefore you will oblige???
Sonny says vile shit at me and other folks, gracie.

Hes in a flame zone.
As you said..Sonny is there on his own free will. Dude has some issues. But..so does the autistic kid down the street. Go give him a wedgie...cuz you KNOW he deserves it.
Only if he visits my wedgie booth on his own free will.
Bullshit. As I keep saying...people upstairs in other forums don't have to go to the FZ to be your target. You and yours scout the coffee shop, paranormal, politics, GARDENING, garage, general tops, etc....looking for someone to make the soup de jour of the day or for 4F. Most don't even know they are being denigrated. Some are very aware but know there is not a damn thing they can do about it. Bullies will be bullies, ya know. Schools do nothing..and neither will this board.

omg. Are you for real? So...bullying someone is ok as long as the victim doesn't know about it....correct? So..how about Sonny then? His grandkid googles his name...and up pops thread after thread, post after post, about how he hopes all cancer victims suffer, he married his sister, alabamians are incestuous, he said this or he said that and Sonny is dead but there is no harm because he didn't see it??? Just his family, so..no matter.
Are you for real????

See people....this is EXACTLY what Chris was posting about. The blatant ignoring of fact, common sense, common DECENCY which is absent in bullies. You see it in all its nasty glory with ever defense GT slaps out there.
Sonny and sonny alone is responsible for the legacy hes left in his real name on the internet. Thats called personal responsibility.

This is the helpless old man that tells bones to shove cactii up her vagina.

And yes, a person cant be a victim of bullying if theyre unaware of being bullied. Thats just logic.
If I were USMB and the mods I wouldn't be taking that risk based upon your opinion. I think I'd want a lawyer who had really deeppockets put that in writing so I could sue him for malpractice if he were wrong.

They will never shut the FZ down, Ding. Bank on it. Not until someone really lawyers up and even then it will be some nose thumbing by TPTB.
Maybe, maybe not. They don't get ad revenue from it. It all depends how much risk they are willing to assume. They wouldn't be the first people to ignore a risk and they won't be the last ones to do so.

I couldn't care less either way. I think a bigger problem is the behaviors are bleeding upstairs. If the mods don't mind it, neither do I. I can handle them.

Are you for real????

They will never shut the FZ down, Ding. Bank on it. Not until someone really lawyers up and even then it will be some nose thumbing by TPTB.
Thats because adults read signs and make cognitive decisions as to where theyd like to go...its implied consent once the sign is read, its pretty basic stuff.

Youd share it if it was.
you admitted you flame folks just the same. gluck with all that sanctimony and virtue signaling to make yourself sleep better

You must have missed my very first comment where I said this is a risk discussion.

Maybe, maybe not. They don't get ad revenue from it. It all depends how much risk they are willing to assume. They wouldn't be the first people to ignore a risk and they won't be the last ones to do so.

I couldn't care less either way. I think a bigger problem is the behaviors are bleeding upstairs. If the mods don't mind it, neither do I. I can handle them.
I guess you dont know this...but the personal attacks in debate threads have been running since the internet. Kinda not new age, dude.

Again...defend yours and Manifolds and all the other bullies in your nasty little clique on attacking people here at USMB that have NEVER GONE IN THERE YET ARE STILL SMASHED ALL OVER THE PLACE VIA YOUR POSTS AND THREADS. And what is worse is an ex mod is thick in it as well. Which is why the current mods probably don't do a damn thing.
You carry alot of vendettas and negative energy...and no matter what all of thats about...youvd been in the flame zone...

youve flamed people.

Difference is, you take it to the extremes of not being able to handle it and then try to virtue signal as though you were better in the first place.

Thats way worse, in my opinion...and you cant even have civil disagreements. Youre engaging in the meta right now. You need mod assistance.
What I do, is not what you do. When I made mistakes..I apologized for it. I never set out to hurt ANYONE. But I did fight back. However...it isn't in me to punch below belts like you do and then claim its just "fun ribbing". My head isn't buried in the sand. I made amends where amends were due. Those I didn't make amends to...didn't deserve it.
I left there because I no longer felt like fighting a losing battle. This negative energy you speak of is coming from yourself, not I. Truth hurts, pal. Which is why you are here defending the undefendable. Fear you may lose your free zone to attack and ridicule.
youre the only one attempting to bully anyone in this thread, but since your emotions cloud your judgment i dont take it personally, same as with sonny man.
Who am I bullying in this thread? You? LOL!! That is your own issue, GT. When someone says something that hits too close to home for you, you twist it around. Won't work, dude. As I said..truth hurts. And what Chris has been saying is truth. And what I have been saying is truth. No gentle "ribbing". Flat out truth. And you hate that. You will show your displeasure by laughing it all off down in the FZ but in truth....it burns, doesn't it? Good.
you called names, you laid personal judgments at my feet and you dont even know me. i dont have interpersonal conflicts in my life and so naw, these things dont burn at all but the truth is youre trying...and thats what makes you a hypocrite as well
What I thought at the time..IS What I WAS TOLD by someone very dear to you and at one time, was dear to me. Of course I will believe what a friend would tell me over someone I barely knew. You would do the same. However, it has finally dawned on me that this person is pretty fucking warped..so what I was told was probably not true. AND...I didn't go into detail about it, either. I just asked to be banned from the FZ. Lucky you.

Youd share it if it was.

You must have missed my very first comment where I said this is a risk discussion.
Its risky losing sleep so virtue signaling is mandatory.

I guess you dont know this...but the personal attacks in debate threads have been running since the internet. Kinda not new age, dude.
And this has what to do with the risk USMB and the mods are assuming?

Thats because adults read signs and make cognitive decisions as to where theyd like to go...its implied consent once the sign is read, its pretty basic stuff.
Again...you are ignoring the FACT that many DON'T read the FZ sign yet are still being kicked around in there for your shits and giggles. Can't defend that very well, can ya?

youve flamed people.

What I thought at the time..IS What I WAS TOLD by someone very dear to you and at one time, was dear to me. Of course I will believe what a friend would tell me over someone I barely knew. You would do the same. However, it has finally dawned on me that this person is pretty fucking warped..so what I was told was probably not true. AND...I didn't go into detail about it, either. I just asked to be banned from the FZ. Lucky you.
You trust people too easily is what it sounds like to me. I dont keep dopey secrets on the internet. Im a grown up.

Youd share it if it was.

GT, I couldn't care less how much risk USMB and the mods are willing to assume. Apparently you do.

Again...you are ignoring the FACT that many DON'T read the FZ sign yet are still being kicked around in there for your shits and giggles. Can't defend that very well, can ya?
Well, first id like to know about these many who dont read the sign and how the fuck youd purport to prove that...and go from there.

Youd share it if it was.

GT, I couldn't care less how much risk USMB and the mods are willing to assume. Apparently you do.
youve said the word risk alot.

this is a thread on cyberbullying.

i think you care about risk.

Well, first id like to know about these many who dont read the sign and how the fuck youd purport to prove that...and go from there.
Since you seem determined to not grasp what I am saying...I will make it simple. Kinda hard to name people getting reamed since I cannot see in the FZ any more. Hello??? Wake up. What was..was. No use talking about that since I presume most have bailed from this board because of the bullshit being allowed to happen. (I wonder how many FZers actually donate to this board? Or are most UPstairs? Something to think about, people).
Again..the topic is BULLYING. You are one of them. Obviously you pissed ChrisL off. Hence..this thread. Yet here you are...defending your nastiness. Which is what bullies do.

Anyway...talking to you about it is like a kid talking to a bully trying to understand why they are being tormented by him/her. All they will get is just another punch in the face.

I'm done. Your mind is closed.

youve said the word risk alot.

this is a thread on cyberbullying.

i think you care about risk.
Ummm... ultimately what USMB and the mods decide to do about cyberbullying - which happened in the FZ, by you - will be decided by how much risk they believe they are carrying and how much they are willing to carry.

I couldn't care less what they decide.

Now do you understand?

You trust people too easily is what it sounds like to me. I dont keep dopey secrets on the internet. Im a grown up.
I trusted whom I thought of as a friend. Big mistake. And yes..you do keep dopey secrets on the internet. Smoke=fire, so some of the "gossip" whined to me had to have some truth to it. Which matters not any more. Y'all are pretty much fucked up in the heads.

Ok...carry on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back