🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

CDZ Cyberbullying . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, that would be true for rational folks. But not so easy for irrational folks.

Let me paint a picture... Sonny who once was ingratiated in the "clique" in the FZ fell out of favor. So for the last 3 years a war has been going on. Any rational person looking at the stream will see a bully situation where a group of individuals mercilessly attack him. Now I won't get into whether it was justified or not or whether he played a role in it continuing. I am only going to focus on what someone outside would see.

So let's say that Sonny offs himself and leaves a note explaining that it was because of the three years of bullying he received in the FZ. How do you think the outside world would see this if it went viral?

I don't think he would do this. But I also don't think he is rational and would leave if it were to happen. If he did what would follow would be entirely predictable.
Thats a completely biased view, of course. If sonny's not been "mercilessly attacking"(gmafb) bones and several others, then ding is mother theresa.
It doesn't matter. This is effectively a risk discussion, GT. Do you understand what that means?
Of course it matters.

It means that folks such as yourself that choose to take a biased bent and new division up bones' asshole in her cancer and hiking and family threads...

while pleading testimony to "sonny is mercilessly attacked"....all the while he attacks her...

are really the more glaring problem.

The flamezone is not for fake virtue signalers to come and get off on their sanctimony....

Its for folks who enjoy ribbing each other.

Sonny, you and some others take it to the extremes and act sanctimoneous while being guilty yourselves, which is quite dark because it's sinister.

Truth is, its only excusable if somebody is literally stupid.
No, GT. It doesn't matter. No one is going to care.They will see an old man whose only interactions were in an internet forum. They will see a bully situation that existed for three years where it was literally eight against one. They will see mod actions against the clique. They will see this discussion where it was discussed. They will see all of this and it won't go well for USMB.

Risk has two components; magnitude and likelihood. While the likelihood of this risk is low, the magnitude of the risk is high. Therefore, this is a high risk.

I don't know which world you live in, but the world I live in has lawyers and lawyers salivate over shit like this. Now let me tell you about negligence. Negligence is when someone's mistake results in harm to someone else. You don't get let off the hook because it was a mistake. But there is something called gross negligence. Gross negligence is when you know about a situation and you let it go on. Treble the damages for gross negligence. So lawyers won't just come after USMB and the mods for negligence. They will come after them for gross negligence.

So you can argue all day long until you are blue in the face whether sonny deserved it or not and that won't matter one single bit.

Now do you understand?
you totally ignore the you, new division and sonnys part and thats why your tl:dr sanctimony is too fake for school, jimbo.
Yes, because none of that matters, GT.

The judge isn't going to behave like you do. He's only going to see a lonely old man who was hounded mercilessly by you and others and USMB knew about it and allowed it to exist.

Every single mod and USMB is liable.

I wonder if this sanctimony is put to the test...itd fail

yeah it fails.

Manis got a thread (several) with the new division (and ding!!) ganging up on him...

and its ALSO been going on for 3+ years.

The difference is....Ding doesnt feel this fraudulant virtuousness when he piles onto Manifold along with the new division.

Why not? Cause manifold has "clique".

but sonny doesnt have "clique" because new division, and ding, is invisible.

I think there's a bit of fakeness I just proved right there. Objectively, with facts.
Again you are missing the point, GT. This is about risk. This is about liability. The participants in the FZ won't be liable. USMB and the mods hold the liability. It is the risk they assume. Not you. Not me. Not manifold. The mods and USMB.

Do you understand this?
None of them are liable. Theres a warning at the door and its also 18+ and completely anonymous, not facebook....and sonny gangs up on folks with his "crew" just the same.
Every single mod who was aware of it is liable.

Or haven't you seen how society reacts to this kind of shit?

Thats a completely biased view, of course. If sonny's not been "mercilessly attacking"(gmafb) bones and several others, then ding is mother theresa.
It doesn't matter. This is effectively a risk discussion, GT. Do you understand what that means?
Of course it matters.

It means that folks such as yourself that choose to take a biased bent and new division up bones' asshole in her cancer and hiking and family threads...

while pleading testimony to "sonny is mercilessly attacked"....all the while he attacks her...

The flamezone is not for fake virtue signalers to come and get off on their sanctimony....

Sonny, you and some others take it to the extremes and act sanctimoneous while being guilty yourselves, which is quite dark because it's sinister.

No, GT. It doesn't matter. No one is going to care.They will see an old man whose only interactions were in an internet forum. They will see a bully situation that existed for three years where it was literally eight against one. They will see mod actions against the clique. They will see this discussion where it was discussed. They will see all of this and it won't go well for USMB.

Risk has two components; magnitude and likelihood. While the likelihood of this risk is low, the magnitude of the risk is high. Therefore, this is a high risk.

I don't know which world you live in, but the world I live in has lawyers and lawyers salivate over shit like this. Now let me tell you about negligence. Negligence is when someone's mistake results in harm to someone else. You don't get let off the hook because it was a mistake. But there is something called gross negligence. Gross negligence is when you know about a situation and you let it go on. Treble the damages for gross negligence. So lawyers won't just come after USMB and the mods for negligence. They will come after them for gross negligence.

So you can argue all day long until you are blue in the face whether sonny deserved it or not and that won't matter one single bit.

Now do you understand?
you totally ignore the you, new division and sonnys part and thats why your tl:dr sanctimony is too fake for school, jimbo.

The judge isn't going to behave like you do. He's only going to see a lonely old man who was hounded mercilessly by you and others and USMB knew about it and allowed it to exist.

I think your understanding of the law is about as apt as Fury's.

The fz has a warning at the door and is voluntary to enter. Its also anonymous, and as of a year ago, adults only. You trying to pawn of sonnys negligence in protecting himself onto others is the same marxist collectivism your signature rails against. Strong work.

Bye. Gracie.
Toodles. Go back to your shithole, please.
No.
Then stay and continue to look like an ass for defending yours and theirs actions when all can see exactly what you are. Keep on keeping on.
This is the CDZ gracie, Dunno why youve gotta sling personal insults.
And I don't understand why you are in the CDZ defending your bullying of other people.

I wonder if this sanctimony is put to the test...itd fail

yeah it fails.

Manis got a thread (several) with the new division (and ding!!) ganging up on him...

and its ALSO been going on for 3+ years.

The difference is....Ding doesnt feel this fraudulant virtuousness when he piles onto Manifold along with the new division.

Why not? Cause manifold has "clique".

but sonny doesnt have "clique" because new division, and ding, is invisible.

I think there's a bit of fakeness I just proved right there. Objectively, with facts.
Again you are missing the point, GT. This is about risk. This is about liability. The participants in the FZ won't be liable. USMB and the mods hold the liability. It is the risk they assume. Not you. Not me. Not manifold. The mods and USMB.

Do you understand this?
None of them are liable. Theres a warning at the door and its also 18+ and completely anonymous, not facebook....and sonny gangs up on folks with his "crew" just the same.
Every single mod who was aware of it is liable.

Or haven't you seen how society reacts to this kind of shit?
Society isnt court....usmb isnt facebook, the flamezone is a voluntary place to roast AnOnYMOUS adult users...and all users have the free will to read the warning and also leave at any time. The judge would probably be pissed the fuck off for wasting his damn time.

Of course it matters.

Now do you understand?

The fz has a warning at the door and is voluntary to enter. Its also anonymous, and as of a year ago, adults only. You trying to pawn of sonnys negligence in protecting himself onto others is the same marxist collectivism your signature rails against. Strong work.
Ah...but those who DON'T enter still get attacked. Defend that, Einstein.

Bye. Gracie.
Toodles. Go back to your shithole, please.
No.
Then stay and continue to look like an ass for defending yours and theirs actions when all can see exactly what you are. Keep on keeping on.
This is the CDZ gracie, Dunno why youve gotta sling personal insults.
And I don't understand why you are in the CDZ defending your bullying of other people.
I ddfend free speech wherever possible, and I consider what youre doing right now "bullying" because its not a sandbox made for roasting, but a subforum for intellectual discussion and all you do is personal attacks.

Of course it matters.

Now do you understand?

So if Sonny offed himself and left a note explaining that he can't live anymore because of the bullying he received on USMB, you don't believe a civil suit can be brought by the children or grand children of Sonny against USMB and the mods for gross negligence?

Am I understanding you correctly?

Do you believe there is some magic law that would keep lawyers from filing those suits?

You do realize you are making the situation worse by arguing against it, right?

the flamezone is a voluntary place to roast AnOnYMOUS adult users...and all users have the free will to read the warning and also leave at any time.
Again..what about the MANY who have never been to the FZ, never will go to the FZ, but still are attacked with the nastiest accusations you spout off as true IN YOUR OPINION? Which may not be true at all. Its still flung out there. And for the record...Sonny's REAL NAME is used as his handle. Hello, McFly? Defend that.

Of course it matters.

Now do you understand?

Sure.

Therss rules against alerting non FZ participants to the FZ....so if they TRULY didnt enter, they wouldnt really see it.

Problem is, they are entering so....this argument is not valid either.

Of course it matters.

Now do you understand?

So if Sonny offed himself and left a note explaining that he can't live anymore because of the bullying he received on USMB, you don't believe a civil suit can be brought by the children or grand children of Sonny against USMB and the mods for gross negligence?

Do you believe there is some magic law that would keep lawyers from filing those suits?

Oh, you mean where his kids or grandkids get to read posts that claim he married his sister? Shit like that? All one of them has to do is google his name and there it is.

Now do you understand?

Sure.

Therss rules against alerting non FZ participants to the FZ....so if they TRULY didnt enter, they wouldnt really see it.

Problem is, they are entering so....this argument is not valid either.
You still don't get it. You never will.

the flamezone is a voluntary place to roast AnOnYMOUS adult users...and all users have the free will to read the warning and also leave at any time.
Again..what about the MANY who have never been to the FZ, never will go to the FZ, but still are attacked with the nastiest accusations you spout off as true IN YOUR OPINION? Which may not be true at all. Its still flung out there. And for the record...Sonny's REAL NAME is used as his handle. Hello, McFly? Defend that.
If theyve never been and never will go and are talked about....they couldnt be harmed. They didnt go...theyve never been. It defends itself.

Of course it matters.

Now do you understand?

Thats correct.

The only thing a judge would need to see is the warning in writing of what the flame zone is, and "enter at your own risk," and they have no viable case. Thats common sense.

Same as cage fighting. If a guy gets assaulted in a cage fight....the judge doesnt arrest his opponent. He entered VOLUNTARILY.

Now do you understand?

Oh, you mean where his kids or grandkids get to read posts that claim he married his sister? Shit like that? All one of them has to do is google his name and there it is.
I don't think the FZ is searchable, but it most certainly is discoverable.

Now do you understand?

"why did graNdpa call that old lady a c7nt and to shove a cactus up her twat and use his real government name to do it, no less."

Your guys' biases arent very good legal arguments.

If theyve never been and never will go and are talked about....they couldnt be harmed. They didnt go...theyve never been. It defends itself.
omg. Are you for real? So...bullying someone is ok as long as the victim doesn't know about it....correct? So..how about Sonny then? His grandkid googles his name...and up pops thread after thread, post after post, about how he hopes all cancer victims suffer, he married his sister, alabamians are incestuous, he said this or he said that and Sonny is dead but there is no harm because he didn't see it??? Just his family, so..no matter.
Are you for real????

See people....this is EXACTLY what Chris was posting about. The blatant ignoring of fact, common sense, common DECENCY which is absent in bullies. You see it in all its nasty glory with ever defense GT slaps out there.
Pretty soon his clique will be here to help. Count on it.

omg. Are you for real? So...bullying someone is ok as long as the victim doesn't know about it....correct? So..how about Sonny then? His grandkid googles his name...and up pops thread after thread, post after post, about how he hopes all cancer victims suffer, he married his sister, alabamians are incestuous, he said this or he said that and Sonny is dead but there is no harm because he didn't see it??? Just his family, so..no matter.
Are you for real????

See people....this is EXACTLY what Chris was posting about. The blatant ignoring of fact, common sense, common DECENCY which is absent in bullies. You see it in all its nasty glory with ever defense GT slaps out there.
Pretty soon his clique will be here to help. Count on it.
Sonny and sonny alone is responsible for the legacy hes left in his real name on the internet. Thats called personal responsibility.

This is the helpless old man that tells bones to shove cactii up her vagina.

And yes, a person cant be a victim of bullying if theyre unaware of being bullied. Thats just logic.

Same as cage fighting. If a guy gets assaulted in a cage fight....the judge doesnt arrest his opponent. He entered VOLUNTARILY.
Again...defend yours and Manifolds and all the other bullies in your nasty little clique on attacking people here at USMB that have NEVER GONE IN THERE YET ARE STILL SMASHED ALL OVER THE PLACE VIA YOUR POSTS AND THREADS. And what is worse is an ex mod is thick in it as well. Which is why the current mods probably don't do a damn thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back