🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

D.C. Reporter Says Democrats Quietly Admit Biden Lacks ‘Mental Acuity’

I have to love how Trump & his minions arte trying to paint Biden as too old. He is three years older than the man that can't drink a glasss of water & walk down a ramp.
Age is irrelevant, Dufus.
I know a black gal who’s 103 and is 100x sharper than Sundowners Joe.
And that makes her 100,000 times sharper than trump.
Can't talk about Biden, gotta talk about TRUMP!!
Dems could run a monkey and win. Trump is that bad.
Which does nothing to nullify the weak deflection attempts. Getting back to the subject at hand, is a frail old man losing his mental acuity much better than a monkey? It will be interesting to see how Quid Pro Joe fares in the debates against a fired up Trump.
He’s got to be better than this. Did you ever think you’d support a president that makes Obama look fiscally responsible?
OH PLEASE KEEP THE DIVERSION GOING!!! People are still talking about Biden's frailty and lack of mental sharpness. CANNOT ALLOW THAT, EVER!!!
Can’t answer the question eh?
Could, won't because it's a diversion to get people talking about anything other than Biden's obvious frailty. The guy should be on a rocking chair on the front porch, watching the great grandchildren playing in the yard. He isn't up to the rigors of either the campaign or the office.
And Trump is? I do not think so.
I would rather have Biden,in a rocking chair, on the front steps of the White House, saying nothing, than Trump f##king everything up.
TRUMP! is totally irrelevant to Biden's frailty and loss of mental acuity. He's old, he's tired, and appears to be going through the motions because he thinks he should, not because he really wants to. Reminds of when I knew Bush Sr was going to lose. In a townhall debate, the camera caught him looking at his watch and looking bored. I knew then that he didn't really want to be president any more. I see the same in Quid Pro Joe, although his lack of interest is mixed in with genuine confusion. I actually feel sorry for the guy that people are pushing him long past where he should have hung up his spurs.
I guarantee Trump will lose. There is no doubt. Trump will lose no matter who he runs against. Biden and the Democrats are not beating Trump. Trump is beating Trump. He is an idiot.
Biden is frail and not mentally sharp. That is a problem.
Not as big of a problem as having a President who puts their personal ego and needs above what is best for our country.
Trump's leadership style is authoritarian. he wants to control everything. Biden will let his staff and cabinet do the majority of the work. That is how it should be in a Democracy.
Wow, you guys are certainly sticking to the script. You cannot allow any discussion of Biden's issues without a bunch of waddaboudisms.

I have to love how Trump & his minions arte trying to paint Biden as too old. He is three years older than the man that can't drink a glasss of water & walk down a ramp.
Which does nothing to nullify the weak deflection attempts. Getting back to the subject at hand, is a frail old man losing his mental acuity much better than a monkey? It will be interesting to see how Quid Pro Joe fares in the debates against a fired up Trump.
He’s got to be better than this. Did you ever think you’d support a president that makes Obama look fiscally responsible?
OH PLEASE KEEP THE DIVERSION GOING!!! People are still talking about Biden's frailty and lack of mental sharpness. CANNOT ALLOW THAT, EVER!!!
Could, won't because it's a diversion to get people talking about anything other than Biden's obvious frailty. The guy should be on a rocking chair on the front porch, watching the great grandchildren playing in the yard. He isn't up to the rigors of either the campaign or the office.
And that would be better than trump.
Just 5 more years to go, then 8 years of Trump Jr!
Imagine those deficits with 5 more. Wow. Amazing how you love failure.
Pelousy controls the purse strings.
Oops!

Need to get Demonrats out of controlling the spending branch of government.
The worst damage was done when repubs controlled everything. You can’t be this stupid?
Oh? Deficit this year is better than in 17?
They passed the policy that lead to higher deficits. How stupid are you? The tax cuts didn’t pay for themselves. The passed military spending increased deficits.
Revenues increased after Trump’s across the board tax cuts, Simpleton.

The worst damage was done when repubs controlled everything. You can’t be this stupid?
They passed the policy that lead to higher deficits. How stupid are you? The tax cuts didn’t pay for themselves. The passed military spending increased deficits.

It always does
Always
Without fail.

Leftists don't understand why we tax anyway.
They think that its just to punish activity that they don't like.

It always does
Always
Without fail.

Leftists don't understand why we tax anyway.
They think that its just to punish activity that they don't like.

Truthfully, what they don't understand is why the government doesn't just take ALL the money, and then dole out allowances.

I would rather have Biden,in a rocking chair, on the front steps of the White House, saying nothing, than Trump f##king everything up.
TRUMP! is totally irrelevant to Biden's frailty and loss of mental acuity. He's old, he's tired, and appears to be going through the motions because he thinks he should, not because he really wants to. Reminds of when I knew Bush Sr was going to lose. In a townhall debate, the camera caught him looking at his watch and looking bored. I knew then that he didn't really want to be president any more. I see the same in Quid Pro Joe, although his lack of interest is mixed in with genuine confusion. I actually feel sorry for the guy that people are pushing him long past where he should have hung up his spurs.
I guarantee Trump will lose. There is no doubt. Trump will lose no matter who he runs against. Biden and the Democrats are not beating Trump. Trump is beating Trump. He is an idiot.
Not as big of a problem as having a President who puts their personal ego and needs above what is best for our country.
Trump's leadership style is authoritarian. he wants to control everything. Biden will let his staff and cabinet do the majority of the work. That is how it should be in a Democracy.

President Trump does not do that.
We are not a democracy, intentionally.
We are a Democratic Republic, we are a Democracy.

Wow, you guys are certainly sticking to the script. You cannot allow any discussion of Biden's issues without a bunch of waddaboudisms.
Not waddaboudisms, it is an incompetent President who is destroying himself. The key for the Democrats is do not get in his way. Let him flail along by himself. Do not get in the gutter with him. Do not let him pull you into the gutter as he does with anyone who does not agree with him.

Not waddaboudisms, it is an incompetent President who is destroying himself. The key for the Democrats is do not get in his way. Let him flail along by himself. Do not get in the gutter with him. Do not let him pull you into the gutter as he does with anyone who does not agree with him.
What’s Trump have to with a degenerate denial old Biden?

What’s Trump have to with a degenerate denial old Biden?
Trump is so incompetent it does not matter whether Biden degenerate denial old Biden?
Biden could be comatose, he is still preferrable to Trump. As i have said a jack asses turd would make a better President than Trump.

Pure waddaboudisms. Biden is a frail, elderly man with mental acuity issues. He does not belong on the campaign trail, much less in the office of the presidency. Trump has nothing to do with that, yet you simply cannot allow a discussion of Biden's issues without insistently trying to deflect onto him. Odd, that. It's almost as if you don't want anyone pointing out that Biden has serious issues that would prevent him from being a good president. Now, let's see if you will continue to stay on the script that came out of the fax machine or will actually allow the thread topic to be discussed. This is truly amusing, watching the robotic responses. It's like I'm controlling you.

Trump is up and down, and needs psychiatric intervention. The man-child is very sick.
Must divert to TRUMP! at all costs.

Hey, have you not reviewed the vast number of threads written by Trump supporters attacking Biden and every Democrat who was in the nominating theater?

There is no doubt in the educated mind that Donald Trump has abused the power of the office of President; that he is a megalomaniac, vindictive and meets the criteria for serious character flaws, including a number of Personality Disorders [Paranoid PD; Schizotypal; Antisocial PD; Histrionic PD; Narcissistic PD].

Pure waddaboudisms. Biden is a frail, elderly man with mental acuity issues. He does not belong on the campaign trail, much less in the office of the presidency. Trump has nothing to do with that, yet you simply cannot allow a discussion of Biden's issues without insistently trying to deflect onto him. Odd, that. It's almost as if you don't want anyone pointing out that Biden has serious issues that would prevent him from being a good president. Now, let's see if you will continue to stay on the script that came out of the fax machine or will actually allow the thread topic to be discussed. This is truly amusing, watching the robotic responses. It's like I'm controlling you.

Statement: "Biden is a frail, elderly man with mental acuity issues"

Response: The former VP will be a very effective President, he will drain the swamp with the Best and the Brightest, not cronies and Yes Men. President Biden will unite what Trump has divided, and restore the United States! He will listen to his advisers, and not make "gut" judgments, he knows that Finland is not part of Russia and when he takes the oath of office he will be sincere and not believe his election makes him a King.

Biden is a highly qualified candidate that predicted this administrations fail in handling this pandemic. Nobody uses whataboutism better than trump supporters. It's been whatabout Obama for 3.5 years every time trump fucks up. Furthermore trump is only 3 years younger than Biden and he's fat, and losing control of his faculties. If you are going to make age a part of your argument trumps age will be talked about.

...Nobody uses whataboutism better than trump supporters. It's been whatabout Obama for 3.5 years every time trump fucks up...

Come on, the progressive snowflake are pretty good too... they've been blaming the vast Russian conspiracy for 3.5 years every time the #resistance fucks up...

:coffee:
You assfucks keep denying the fact that the Russians helped Trump win. Why is that?

This is just ridicul;ous.

Trumpettes claim Biden is too old. He is three years older than Trump.

Trumpettes claim Biden can't speakl coherently. Trump slurs words & repeats himself all the time using the same words.

Trumpettes call Joe a pervert. Trump has over twenty accusations of sexual misconduct, crashed the dressing rooms of a teen pageant, been asccused of raping a 13 year old girl at his buddy Epstein's place.

Trumpettes clain Biden wiull hurt the fossil fuel industry. Trump asked Saudi to release more oil that lowered prices & pushed many US companies out of competition.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
...Nobody uses whataboutism better than trump supporters. It's been whatabout Obama for 3.5 years every time trump fucks up...

Come on, the progressive snowflake are pretty good too... they've been blaming the vast Russian conspiracy for 3.5 years every time the #resistance fucks up...

:coffee:
There is no # anything and russia did help trump win. You guys have chosen to support corruption. Every day we are learning just how evil and crooked this administration is. Who else is Barr going to let off the hook because trump tells him to?

trump can shoot somebody on 5th avenue and get away with it because Bill Barr won't let him be charged.

No, he is their best chance to get a female VP elected that will become President after Biden step aside if he win in November.

Biden was never considered the best and brightest but he is considered the most electable and the only one that can flip those three States that Clinton failed to win in 2016...

Forum List

Back