🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

D.C. Reporter Says Democrats Quietly Admit Biden Lacks ‘Mental Acuity’

And that may be true.
The big question is,,,,when are Little Trumpsters going to admit to Trump’s many, many flaws, ie; pathological lying, total lack of empathy and with Trump,,it’s always about himself first and that includes your own country. And I could continue on and on.

Please continue on -
Literally nothing that you have said to that point is actually factual, except maybe within your own head.

You truly live in the World of Easily Manipulated Little Trumpsters. It’s right in front of you and you are so weak-minded, that all you see in your mind, is a man greater than God.

And that may be true.
The big question is,,,,when are Little Trumpsters going to admit to Trump’s many, many flaws, ie; pathological lying, total lack of empathy and with Trump,,it’s always about himself first and that includes your own country. And I could continue on and on.

Please continue on -
Literally nothing that you have said to that point is actually factual, except maybe within your own head.

You truly live in the World of Easily Manipulated Little Trumpsters. It’s right in front of you and you are so weak-minded, that all you see in your mind, is a man greater than God.
You truly live in the World of Easily Manipulated Little Trumpsters.
Tell us more how humans can change sex on a whim, rioting and murdering is good, and a world without police is best for society.

I have to love how Trump & his minions arte trying to paint Biden as too old. He is three years older than the man that can't drink a glasss of water & walk down a ramp.
Age is irrelevant, Dufus.
I know a black gal who’s 103 and is 100x sharper than Sundowners Joe.
And that makes her 100,000 times sharper than trump.
Can't talk about Biden, gotta talk about TRUMP!!
Dems could run a monkey and win. Trump is that bad.
Which does nothing to nullify the weak deflection attempts. Getting back to the subject at hand, is a frail old man losing his mental acuity much better than a monkey? It will be interesting to see how Quid Pro Joe fares in the debates against a fired up Trump.

Trump is up and down, and needs psychiatric intervention. The man-child is very sick.
Must divert to TRUMP! at all costs.
Yeah trump has delivered a disaster. Anyone should be able to win against him.
PLEASE KEEP THE DIVERSION GOING!!! Just a little longer. Everyone will forget about Quid Pro Joe eventually. Obviously, it's his campaign strategy to appear in public as little as possible, one apparently borrowed from Hillary.

And that may be true.

Please continue on -

Beats living in the World of Self-Deluded Little Leftists, who only see a world where they themselves ARE gods.

U.S. Sent $1.4 Billion in Aid Payments to Dead People, Government Watchdog Finds

And morons like you want to let the govt run healthcare.

I have to love how Trump & his minions arte trying to paint Biden as too old. He is three years older than the man that can't drink a glasss of water & walk down a ramp.
Which does nothing to nullify the weak deflection attempts. Getting back to the subject at hand, is a frail old man losing his mental acuity much better than a monkey? It will be interesting to see how Quid Pro Joe fares in the debates against a fired up Trump.
He’s got to be better than this. Did you ever think you’d support a president that makes Obama look fiscally responsible?

We have too old white men running for President. Both of them are losing it mentally.
It is an easy choice of which of the dim witted old White men to vote for, Biden. He is much better than Trump.
It will be a crushing defeat of Trump and all that he represents in November.
Well we just had a dim witted evil black man in the whit house and that asshole came very close to sinking the nation for good.

Racist!

Trump is up and down, and needs psychiatric intervention. The man-child is very sick.
PLEASE KEEP THE DIVERSION GOING!!! Just a little longer. Everyone will forget about Quid Pro Joe eventually. Obviously, it's his campaign strategy to appear in public as little as possible, one apparently borrowed from Hillary.
Social distancing. Not being trump should be enough.

He’s got to be better than this. Did you ever think you’d support a president that makes Obama look fiscally responsible?
OH PLEASE KEEP THE DIVERSION GOING!!! People are still talking about Biden's frailty and lack of mental sharpness. CANNOT ALLOW THAT, EVER!!!

OH PLEASE KEEP THE DIVERSION GOING!!! People are still talking about Biden's frailty and lack of mental sharpness. CANNOT ALLOW THAT, EVER!!!
Can’t answer the question eh?

And that may be true.

Please continue on -

Nope

As concerns their campaigns, apparently social distancing means hiding somewhere and not letting any cameras or microphones catch anything. It makes one wonder who thought that would be a sound campaign strategy. Of course, this may be all that Biden can handle any more.

We have too old white men running for President. Both of them are losing it mentally.
It is an easy choice of which of the dim witted old White men to vote for, Biden. He is much better than Trump.
It will be a crushing defeat of Trump and all that he represents in November.
Well we just had a dim witted evil black man in the whit house and that asshole came very close to sinking the nation for good.

Tru Dat

Could, won't because it's a diversion to get people talking about anything other than Biden's obvious frailty. The guy should be on a rocking chair on the front porch, watching the great grandchildren playing in the yard. He isn't up to the rigors of either the campaign or the office.

Could, won't because it's a diversion to get people talking about anything other than Biden's obvious frailty. The guy should be on a rocking chair on the front porch, watching the great grandchildren playing in the yard. He isn't up to the rigors of either the campaign or the office.
And Trump is? I do not think so.
I would rather have Biden,in a rocking chair, on the front steps of the White House, saying nothing, than Trump f##king everything up.

As concerns their campaigns, apparently social distancing means hiding somewhere and not letting any cameras or microphones catch anything. It makes one wonder who thought that would be a sound campaign strategy. Of course, this may be all that Biden can handle any more.
At least he is not failing the country . How you like those deficits? Riots? Recession?

And that would be better than trump.

Forum List

Back