🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

D.C. Reporter Says Democrats Quietly Admit Biden Lacks ‘Mental Acuity’

Biden5.jpg

Why I want President Biden:

1. Biden may be a little goofy - but at least he is SANE.

2. I much prefer Biden's gaffes over Trump's corruption and lies.

3. President Biden will restore President Obama's legacy while creating his own.

Only you would consider senile dementia to be "sanity". Of course, from where you sit, senile dementia would be an improvement.

You much prefer Biden's corruption and lies, don't try to kid us. You don't give a fat rat's furry ass about that sort of thing; all you care about is who's doing it. Not even the people on this board who agree with you politically are fooled for one second by your third-rate attempt to pretend you have morals and ethics, LaCooter.

Fantasy-President Biden wouldn't create a damned thing, unless it's a nice crocheted doily in the nursing home's twice-weekly occupational therapy group. You've already admitted that your favorite thing about Biden is that he's a Trojan horse to bypass all that silly nonsense of letting the people vote and decide things, so spare us the pretense now that he's some admired leader with a shining vision of the future.

We have too old white men running for President. Both of them are losing it mentally.
It is an easy choice of which of the dim witted old White men to vote for, Biden. He is much better than Trump.
It will be a crushing defeat of Trump and all that he represents in November.

Do any of you leftists find it odd the media hasn't mentioned "old white men" for several months now. It used to be on a daily loop.
I am not a Leftist, I am an old white guy and I do not care what the media does.
As an old white man and a registered Republican in my state, I am totally embarrassed by Trump and Trump minions like you.

Hilarious watching the Leftards flail, dodge and spin about their candidate. Biden has nothing to show for his 5 decades of getting rich off the taxpayers, and they know it.
You would think after whine about Trump non stop for the last 3 years they could have picked someone better.
I think a jackass turd could beat Trump.

Great, so democrats went out and found a jackass turd to test that theory.

Who knows, but I will vote for him. And there is no doubt that Trump will go down and go down by a lot.
If there were a good opponent it would be worse.

We have too old white men running for President. Both of them are losing it mentally.
It is an easy choice of which of the dim witted old White men to vote for, Biden. He is much better than Trump.
Joe Biden will be in a wheelchair looking off into space talking to non-existent people in less than four years! :lol:

And that may be true.
The big question is,,,,when are Little Trumpsters going to admit to Trump’s many, many flaws, ie; pathological lying, total lack of empathy and with Trump,,it’s always about himself first and that includes your own country. And I could continue on and on.
We've been admitting he's flawed since 2015 ....youre just a moron
Yeah, right! Little Trumpsters have no backbones and they just goose-step to whatever Trump says or does.

Joe Biden will be in a wheelchair looking off into space talking to non-existent people in less than four years! :lol:
still much better than Trump

still much better than Trump
We'll never find out.

So what? Trump could cure cancer and the left wouldn't support him, can we all agree on that?

What we won't agree on left sheep are an emotional and irrational people, and they're only doing what they're trained for.

Hilarious watching the Leftards flail, dodge and spin about their candidate. Biden has nothing to show for his 5 decades of getting rich off the taxpayers, and they know it.
You would think after whine about Trump non stop for the last 3 years they could have picked someone better.
I think a jackass turd could beat Trump.

Great, so democrats went out and found a jackass turd to test that theory.

Who knows, but I will vote for him. And there is no doubt that Trump will go down and go down by a lot.
If there were a good opponent it would be worse.

Great, you keep thinking that.

It doesn't take a lot acuity to have someone read Soros' orders to one.

So long as George keeps each one really short. The attention span thing y'know........

You're an idiot, and probably a closet Nazi.

You didn't care when you ran the most Depraved candidate ever to be nominated by a major political party--Hillary Clinton. Dumb, Drunk, Dishonest---Depraved---the turning point in her life was when she flunked the D.C. Bar Exam (Dumb). She had just told Bill to hit the road because she was way too good to live in a backwater state like Arkansas. When she flunked the bar she realized she would need a man's coattails to ride through life. That pussy lovin Southern boy turned out to be a political genius; and he got her every job she ever had, all of which she fucked up.

All that from a slavish supporter of Donald J. Trump.

If only irony were painful.

It's impossible to realistically NOT be aware of Biden's slight dementia...he looks like he has a more advanced condition than Pelosi....
Now describe Trump, objectively.
I bet you can’t, you’re paid tool who posts simpleminded bullshit.
Just 5 more years to go!

It's impossible to realistically NOT be aware of Biden's slight dementia...he looks like he has a more advanced condition than Pelosi....
Now describe Trump, objectively.
I bet you can’t, you’re paid tool who posts simpleminded bullshit.
President Trump is an extremely self-confident, bold, brash, arrogant, blunt, oft rude / insulting, determined, unrelenting, unwavering, patriotic, highly intelligent, shrewd, bragging, often exaggerating, often lying, highly successful, charismatic asshole...

The perfect fit for the country at the right time...

Who delivered the strongest economy in decades, the lowest unemployment rate in decades, the lowest minority and female unemployment rate in history, the strongest stock market in history, the most number of Americans working at one time in history, and on and on...

....everything about him TRIGGERS Dems and snowflakes...

...and perhaps best of all, he isn't Hillary..

You lose. :p

Forum List

Back