🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

D.C. Reporter Says Democrats Quietly Admit Biden Lacks ‘Mental Acuity’

It's impossible to realistically NOT be aware of Biden's slight dementia...he looks like he has a more advanced condition than Pelosi....

You can keep right on spamming but it does not change the fact that Joe's mind is damn near gone.

You don't see Biden having to explain his feebleness like Trump constantly is.

And let's not forget that midnight emergency run to the hospital a few months ago.

Biden never knows what's really happening, there is nothing to explain.

Our feeble president takes a handful of medications every day. Aspirin and statins (Crestor) for his weak and fat-laden heart. Antibiotics for rosacea from wearing all that orange makeup. Propecia for the baldness he denies. And Ambien for insomnia.

Maybe, but you drink all day so what's the big deal?

It seems the attacks on Mr. VP Biden will never end, and yet the evidence (so called) of his mental acuity is ludicrous. A DC reporter has as much relevance and credibility as the author of this OP. None.

A Journalist Degree vis a vis the Degrees held by 37 psychiatrists and other members of the American Psychological Association seems to be relevant:

1592936255414.png

Of course the author of the OP is anti-intellectual and given to the hate and fear genre of the new generation of false conservatives, that is Trump Supporters. WM2020 has no credibility and should be shunned as a venomous snake oil salesman.

So the news is someone on Fox and Friends criticised Biden...

Biden is laughing... Shit he might not open his mouth all election, Trump is opening his to exchange feet...

Actually when you listen to Biden he talks at a education level well above Trump... It is refreshing to here someone who presents ideas and thoughts which are informed. Biden reads, major advantage..

Biden will not arrange a rally in the middle of pandemic.
Won't appoint his son in law to solve peace in the Middle East (that sounds stupider every time I say it)

How many of Obama's Staff wrote books heavily criticising him?

Stock Market at 26.2k and we are in the midst of an unprecedented virus since the the market crash. So....either Trump is pretty good for the economy or I am missing something. Do tell.

Joe and Don both need to be put out to pasture but the monied elite doesn't want to get rid of the power they have now..
I would love nothing better, but we have no real viable alternative.

I mean, I love Jo Jorgensen for president, even if she did go to Fucking BAYLOR (fuck Baylor). Check out her platform:

Criminal justice reform[edit]
Jorgensen opposes federal civil asset forfeiture. She is also critical of the United States' high incarceration rate.[15]

War on Drugs[edit]
Jorgensen opposes the War on Drugs, calling it "racist"[16] and a "failed"[15] policy. She supports abolishing drug laws.[16]

Police demilitarization[edit]
She promotes the demilitarization of police, saying that the police's duty "is to go after specific perpetrators of violent crimes, not to act as a force against the people." [17]

Environment[edit]
Jorgensen favors nuclear power plants to reduce CO2 emissions.[15][18]

Foreign policy[edit]
Jorgensen opposes embargoes, economic sanctions, and foreign aid. She favors the withdrawal of American troops from foreign wars.[19][18] She favors non-interventionism, free and open trade with other nations.[15]

Healthcare[edit]
Jorgensen supports a free-market healthcare system over the current system or single-payer.[20][21]

Immigration[edit]
In a Libertarian presidential primary debate, Jorgensen said she would immediately stop construction on President Donald Trump's border wall and eliminate quotas limiting who can immigrate to the U.S. During another primary debate, Jorgensen said she would "open up the borders," and she blamed anti-immigration sentiment on disproportionate media coverage of crimes by immigrants. She argued that immigration helps the economy and that the blending of cultures was beneficial.[22][23][24]

COVID-19[edit]
She has said the government's response to COVID-19 is "the biggest assault on our liberties in our lifetime," because of both restrictions on individual behavior such as stay-at-home orders as well as corporate bailouts, which she sees as antithetical to free-market principles and biased towards the well-connected.[20][25][26]

I only disagree with her on Immigration, but she would not have the support to get that done.

Otherwise, WE HAVE NO ALTERNATIVE!!!!

And that may be true.
The big question is,,,,when are Little Trumpsters going to admit to Trump’s many, many flaws, ie; pathological lying, total lack of empathy and with Trump,,it’s always about himself first and that includes your own country. And I could continue on and on.
Another Communist complainer. The president is the best one we've had for a very long, long time.

I get that these saps hate Trump, but at least be real about it. That is loaded with bullshit. Completely disingenuous and reeks of ass hurt.

Trump is weak. It's obvious. That soldier is wearing leather soles, too. I've been in uniform and I know just how slippery uniform shoes are.

Plus, the ramp had non-skid on it. And it was a sunny day.

All of Trump's excuses are "loaded with bullshit". He's clearly feeble.

Hilarious watching the Leftards flail, dodge and spin about their candidate. Biden has nothing to show for his 5 decades of getting rich off the taxpayers, and they know it.

Trump is a guy who said our medical professionals need to look into injecting people with disinfectant.

It just doesn't get more feeble-minded than that, folks.

Case closed.
All you have are pathetic lies.

I have to love how Trump & his minions arte trying to paint Biden as too old. He is three years older than the man that can't drink a glasss of water & walk down a ramp.
Age is irrelevant, Dufus.
I know a black gal who’s 103 and is 100x sharper than Sundowners Joe.

Forum List

Back