🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

D.C. Reporter Says Democrats Quietly Admit Biden Lacks ‘Mental Acuity’

You didn't care when you ran the most Depraved candidate ever to be nominated by a major political party--Hillary Clinton. Dumb, Drunk, Dishonest---Depraved---the turning point in her life was when she flunked the D.C. Bar Exam (Dumb). She had just told Bill to hit the road because she was way too good to live in a backwater state like Arkansas. When she flunked the bar she realized she would need a man's coattails to ride through life. That pussy lovin Southern boy turned out to be a political genius; and he got her every job she ever had, all of which she fucked up.

All that from a slavish supporter of Donald J. Trump.

If only irony were painful.

Just FYI: "Well, well . . . TRRRRUUUUMMMMP!!!" is only an effective counter-argument in YOUR mind.

2020 still posting Lies. Biden will bust your sorry balls. Loser. Oh, by the way, yo mammy told me to tell you that. Go fact check that, Bitch.
Just 5 more years to go!
Nope. LOL! Let me list the ways in which this POTUS has failed miserably. I mean really, everything he touches turns to shit.

1. N Korea
2. Tariffs
3. "Tax reform"
4. DOJ and appointed judges
4. NAFTA
5. Civil unrest
6. Covid
7. Twitter
8. Fill in the blanks folks….

It's impossible to realistically NOT be aware of Biden's slight dementia...he looks like he has a more advanced condition than Pelosi....
Now describe Trump, objectively.
I bet you can’t, you’re paid tool who posts simpleminded bullshit.
President Trump is an extremely self-confident, bold, brash, arrogant, blunt, oft rude / insulting, determined, unrelenting, unwavering, patriotic, highly intelligent, shrewd, bragging, often exaggerating, often lying, highly successful, charismatic asshole...

The perfect fit for the country at the right time...

Who delivered the strongest economy in decades, the lowest unemployment rate in decades, the lowest minority and female unemployment rate in history, the strongest stock market in history, the most number of Americans working at one time in history, and on and on...

....everything about him TRIGGERS Dems and snowflakes...

...and perhaps best of all, he isn't Hillary..

You lose. :p
Nope you lost. 3.5 years into his presidency and he has you so fucking brainwashed you can't even see his beer piss, golden shower all over you. HRC is more of a man than DJT will ever be.

It's impossible to realistically NOT be aware of Biden's slight dementia...he looks like he has a more advanced condition than Pelosi....
President Trump is an extremely self-confident, bold, brash, arrogant, blunt, oft rude / insulting, determined, unrelenting, unwavering, patriotic, highly intelligent, shrewd, bragging, often exaggerating, often lying, highly successful, charismatic asshole...

Who delivered the strongest economy in decades, the lowest unemployment rate in decades, the lowest minority and female unemployment rate in history, the strongest stock market in history, the most number of Americans working at one time in history, and on and on...

Nope you lost. 3.5 years into his presidency and he has you so fucking brainwashed you can't even see his beer piss, golden shower all over you. HRC is more of a man than DJT will ever be.
Just 5 more years!

Just 5 more years!
Just 5 more years of you not counting.

Uncle Joe For POTUS!

Why, does she have a bigger dick? That would explain a LOT about her AND Bill.

:p

Just 5 more years!
Just 5 more years of you not counting.

Uncle Joe For POTUS!
BCA734FA-F6F1-4BDD-8B11-04B81885029A.jpeg

And that may be true.
The big question is,,,,when are Little Trumpsters going to admit to Trump’s many, many flaws, ie; pathological lying, total lack of empathy and with Trump,,it’s always about himself first and that includes your own country. And I could continue on and on.

Please continue on -
Literally nothing that you have said to that point is actually factual, except maybe within your own head.

And that may be true.
The big question is,,,,when are Little Trumpsters going to admit to Trump’s many, many flaws, ie; pathological lying, total lack of empathy and with Trump,,it’s always about himself first and that includes your own country. And I could continue on and on.
We've been admitting he's flawed since 2015 ....youre just a moron

The only people who have ever claimed that anyone thought that President Trump was perfect, were Democrats.

U.S. Sent $1.4 Billion in Aid Payments to Dead People, Government Watchdog Finds

Why not? They're sending those same dead people ballots, and if they're gonna vote, they should get some of the money, too.

And that may be true.
But, but, but, something about TRUMP!!!

He has delivered failure. Enormous deficits. Mexico didn’t pay for the wall. Tariffs that hurt manufacturing. Tax cuts didn’t deliver the promised 4-6% growth... So bad the country shut down. A complete disaster.

I have to love how Trump & his minions arte trying to paint Biden as too old. He is three years older than the man that can't drink a glasss of water & walk down a ramp.
Age is irrelevant, Dufus.
I know a black gal who’s 103 and is 100x sharper than Sundowners Joe.
And that makes her 100,000 times sharper than trump.
Can't talk about Biden, gotta talk about TRUMP!!

I have to love how Trump & his minions arte trying to paint Biden as too old. He is three years older than the man that can't drink a glasss of water & walk down a ramp.
Age is irrelevant, Dufus.
I know a black gal who’s 103 and is 100x sharper than Sundowners Joe.
And that makes her 100,000 times sharper than trump.
Can't talk about Biden, gotta talk about TRUMP!!
Dems could run a monkey and win. Trump is that bad.

Forum List

Back