🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

D.C. Reporter Says Democrats Quietly Admit Biden Lacks ‘Mental Acuity’

I have to love how Trump & his minions arte trying to paint Biden as too old. He is three years older than the man that can't drink a glasss of water & walk down a ramp.
Age is irrelevant, Dufus.
I know a black gal who’s 103 and is 100x sharper than Sundowners Joe.
And that makes her 100,000 times sharper than trump.
Can't talk about Biden, gotta talk about TRUMP!!
Dems could run a monkey and win. Trump is that bad.
Which does nothing to nullify the weak deflection attempts. Getting back to the subject at hand, is a frail old man losing his mental acuity much better than a monkey? It will be interesting to see how Quid Pro Joe fares in the debates against a fired up Trump.
He’s got to be better than this. Did you ever think you’d support a president that makes Obama look fiscally responsible?
OH PLEASE KEEP THE DIVERSION GOING!!! People are still talking about Biden's frailty and lack of mental sharpness. CANNOT ALLOW THAT, EVER!!!
Can’t answer the question eh?
Could, won't because it's a diversion to get people talking about anything other than Biden's obvious frailty. The guy should be on a rocking chair on the front porch, watching the great grandchildren playing in the yard. He isn't up to the rigors of either the campaign or the office.
And that would be better than trump.
Just 5 more years to go, then 8 years of Trump Jr!

I have to love how Trump & his minions arte trying to paint Biden as too old. He is three years older than the man that can't drink a glasss of water & walk down a ramp.
Which does nothing to nullify the weak deflection attempts. Getting back to the subject at hand, is a frail old man losing his mental acuity much better than a monkey? It will be interesting to see how Quid Pro Joe fares in the debates against a fired up Trump.
He’s got to be better than this. Did you ever think you’d support a president that makes Obama look fiscally responsible?
OH PLEASE KEEP THE DIVERSION GOING!!! People are still talking about Biden's frailty and lack of mental sharpness. CANNOT ALLOW THAT, EVER!!!
Could, won't because it's a diversion to get people talking about anything other than Biden's obvious frailty. The guy should be on a rocking chair on the front porch, watching the great grandchildren playing in the yard. He isn't up to the rigors of either the campaign or the office.
And Trump is? I do not think so.
I would rather have Biden,in a rocking chair, on the front steps of the White House, saying nothing, than Trump f##king everything up.
TRUMP! is totally irrelevant to Biden's frailty and loss of mental acuity. He's old, he's tired, and appears to be going through the motions because he thinks he should, not because he really wants to. Reminds of when I knew Bush Sr was going to lose. In a townhall debate, the camera caught him looking at his watch and looking bored. I knew then that he didn't really want to be president any more. I see the same in Quid Pro Joe, although his lack of interest is mixed in with genuine confusion. I actually feel sorry for the guy that people are pushing him long past where he should have hung up his spurs.

Imagine those deficits with 5 more. Wow. Amazing how you love failure.

Which is totally irrelevant when discussing Biden's obvious loss of mental acuity.

Need to get Demonrats out of controlling the spending branch of government.

The worst damage was done when repubs controlled everything. You can’t be this stupid?

The worst damage was done when repubs controlled everything. You can’t be this stupid?
Oh? Deficit this year is better than in 17?

I doubt that more than a few have the idea that Biden would be President, they simply want the Democratic Party to win and they believe him to be their best chance.
Honest representation of Biden's flaws will have very little affect.

I would rather have Biden,in a rocking chair, on the front steps of the White House, saying nothing, than Trump f##king everything up.

President Trump has literally been spectacular, against total resistance.
Reasonable people are going to want to see what he can accomplish in that 2nd term.

They passed the policy that lead to higher deficits. How stupid are you? The tax cuts didn’t pay for themselves. The passed military spending increased deficits.

They passed the policy that lead to higher deficits. How stupid are you? The tax cuts didn’t pay for themselves. The passed military spending increased deficits.
Democrats are responsible for the budgets, Dufus. Learn civics.

We have too old white men running for President. Both of them are losing it mentally.
It is an easy choice of which of the dim witted old White men to vote for, Biden. He is much better than Trump.
It will be a crushing defeat of Trump and all that he represents in November.
Well we just had a dim witted evil black man in the whit house and that asshole came very close to sinking the nation for good.
You are really dumb. See stock market below. Compare how Obama handled Ebola with Trump handling the corona virus. There is no comparison. The US has not been in as bad of shape as it is in 2020 for over 100 years. Thank you Trump and minions.

1593111988994.png

The buck stops with the President when it comes to the budget. He must sign it or it does not happen.
Typical Trump strategy of never taking accountability.

Yes and repubs passed the huge tax giveaway and increased military spending. The damage was done when repubs had full control...

TRUMP! is totally irrelevant to Biden's frailty and loss of mental acuity. He's old, he's tired, and appears to be going through the motions because he thinks he should, not because he really wants to. Reminds of when I knew Bush Sr was going to lose. In a townhall debate, the camera caught him looking at his watch and looking bored. I knew then that he didn't really want to be president any more. I see the same in Quid Pro Joe, although his lack of interest is mixed in with genuine confusion. I actually feel sorry for the guy that people are pushing him long past where he should have hung up his spurs.

The watch moment was bad, for sure.
The reason that Bush lost was because he promised to be the third term of Reagan - which didn't happen, that would have been hard.
Mostly because he went back on his no new taxes pledge.

In hindsight we never should have fired Bush - that thrust Bubba Fuck on the country and gave Mrs. Bubba Fuck a national stage.
He was their througaway.

We thrust these 2 criminals onto the country when they should have stayed country bumpkins.

I guarantee Trump will lose. There is no doubt. Trump will lose no matter who he runs against. Biden and the Democrats are not beating Trump. Trump is beating Trump. He is an idiot.

I guarantee Trump will lose. There is no doubt. Trump will lose no matter who he runs against. Biden and the Democrats are not beating Trump. Trump is beating Trump. He is an idiot.
Biden is frail and not mentally sharp. That is a problem.

Not as big of a problem as having a President who puts their personal ego and needs above what is best for our country.
Trump's leadership style is authoritarian. he wants to control everything. Biden will let his staff and cabinet do the majority of the work. That is how it should be in a Democracy.

Not as big of a problem as having a President who puts their personal ego and needs above what is best for our country.
Trump's leadership style is authoritarian. he wants to control everything. Biden will let his staff and cabinet do the majority of the work. That is how it should be in a Democracy.

President Trump does not do that.
We are not a democracy, intentionally.

Forum List

Back