D-Tlaib: ""There’s always kind of a calming feeling, I tell folks, when I think of the Holocaust"

Her statement terrorized you?

Are You willing to volunteer for a mass rape,
then tell us how You feel after being accused as the main criminal in the act?
I don't know if my penis can handle mass rape maybe pull a train now and again..I've pulled trains before and there was no criminal acts involved..
When Tlaib's folks rape You in the main square it won't be considered a criminal act,
merely "sexual emergency".

You refuse the honor?
If they feel the need to die, let them..
What is it with yer rapiness?

Briefing You on the next source of Tlaib's "calming feelings".
Just act surprised when Tlaib cries "murderer" when You don't bend far enough.
They won't make it close enough to touch me.
See the Muslims in our sleepy little town are a minority of white folks with weapons and the underground on their side. and the Aryans are always around selling meth...and then Muslims know to watch their backs it's not the other way around, not with rednecks and goat ropers.

Are You willing to volunteer for a mass rape,
then tell us how You feel after being accused as the main criminal in the act?
I don't know if my penis can handle mass rape maybe pull a train now and again..I've pulled trains before and there was no criminal acts involved..
When Tlaib's folks rape You in the main square it won't be considered a criminal act,
merely "sexual emergency".

You refuse the honor?
If they feel the need to die, let them..
What is it with yer rapiness?

Briefing You on the next source of Tlaib's "calming feelings".
Just act surprised when Tlaib cries "murderer" when You don't bend far enough.
They won't make it close enough to touch me.

Ok You know what, I'll just take a seat back and act surprised when You realize it's already the middle of the act, and You're the main star.

Rashida Tlaib’s Unbelievable Lies
The congresswoman makes Holocaust survivors into victims again, this time by rewriting their well-documented experiences

By Liel Leibovitz

There were 433 more Holocaust survivors killed by Palestinians and Jordanians violently opposing the creation of a safe haven for Jews in what had historically and spiritually been their homeland. To attempt and rewrite their well-documented experiences is to victimize them yet again, an unforgivable and deeply anti-Semitic act.

Rashida Tlaib’s Unbelievable Lies

More Palestinians have been killed by Israel than vice versa.

Palestinian Schools, Hospitals, and Powerplants destroyed by Israel.

Palestinians expelled from their homes, for Israeli Jewish settlements.

Why shouldn't they fight back?

Of course, Palestinians are backward Muslims fighting a first world, very technologically advanced opponent.

Launching terrorist attacks has a cost for the Palestinians.

Because they're really bad at it. And they're pussies.

If Mexicans took over your land, would you fight back?

I guess not, because it would make you a terrorist, and a hypocrite.

Because Palestinians should just sit down, and accept terrorist Israel, right?

Yup.

If my landlord went to jail, would I suddenly own the house I was renting?

Or they can keep getting their asses kicked and whining about it.

Fake Jew Ashkenazis speaking German Yiddish are no more entitled to Israel than fake Native American Mexicans speaking Spanish are entitled to the USA.

They Ottomans gave up that land to the Allies.
The allies gave a chunk to the Jews.

You should whine some more.

So, if Russia gave your home to Mexico its right?
Same thing to the Palestinians.

Of course, Palestinians are backward Muslims fighting a first world, very technologically advanced opponent.

Yup.

Fake Jew Ashkenazis speaking German Yiddish are no more entitled to Israel than fake Native American Mexicans speaking Spanish are entitled to the USA.

No it isn't.

It reminds me of when the southerns would reflect on the pre civil war era and claim the slaves were happier as slaves than free...
I was born and raised in the south and never heard anyone make that argument. Perhaps such an argument was made - I guess it could depend on one's perspective. For instance, I am sure some slaves / ex-slaves were 'happier' before Democrats created the Klan and the Klan began burning crosses and hanging blacks. (Take a breath - this was a 'provocative statement made in jest'.)

I believe attempting to compare pre-civil war era statements about blacks being happier as slaves to Hitler, Nazi Germany, and the Palestinians who joined him and contributed in an attempted genocide of the Jews is a comparison that does not fit at all.

She wasn't "hiding" that -- that had nothing to do with what she was talking about. She was talking about the post WWII era.

She sure didn't want to tell You about her ancestors' failed attempt at genocide against Palestinian Jews, shortly before the Holocaust.

Or mention that her folk literally cleansed the entire middle east of Jews in less than 50 years, who lived there before her ancestors even knew there was a world outside the desert to invade.

She just tried to sweep that under the carpet and blame the Jews for the failed Arab attempt at complete subjugation of the entire middle east, and their responsibility for the lives and property lost on all sides, as a result of her folks thirst for blood and domination.

They are victims in no way, just failed degrades and Jihadi filth.
You're still off topic as she was still discussing post WWII.
You're ignorant of history.
Indeed all happened post WWII.
First Arabs tried to annihilate Jews in Israel, then after failing a genocide several times, erased entire ancient Jewish communities all around the middle east.

Basic history Tlaib will never even dare touch - majority of Israelis are refugees expelled from Arab countries.
I never said Arabs didn't do that. What is wrong with you?
I'm wrong for countering Your revisionist Jihadi apologetics?
Go shake someone else's leg, might work where You come from.
Best thing is for you to run away since I said nothing that is not carved in history.

D1tYYXcXgAUquFm.jpg

This is just one example of what Tlaib's folk were doing to Palestinian Jews,
before the first Zionists ever shot a single bullet.

"Calming feelings about the Holocaust..."

Last edited:
LOLOL

You question if Gaza was "ever" part of Palestina; I show you and you still wail like a bitch. :eusa_doh:

No such thing as “Palestine”.
The U.N. says otherwise. They recognize it as a non-member sovereign state.

By hiding the fact that Zionism started as a direct response to Arab Pogroms, which were committed specifically by her folk decades before the Holocaust - against local Palestinian Jews.
She wasn't "hiding" that -- that had nothing to do with what she was talking about. She was talking about the post WWII era.

right----when according to her mosque education----muslims
WORLD WIDE opened their arms to persecuted jews. ----
my hubby was born in a shariah shit hole IN THAT ERA-----
he is lucky to have made it out ALIVE-----not all of his family
was that lucky. TILL TODAY---he sometimes encounters
muzzies from the same shit hole-----right here in the USA.
THEY INVARIABLY CLAIM "oh---you is from that city----oh---
da joooos used to be really happy there..." This silly lie is ----
in my experience here in the USA-----part and parcel of muzzie
JUMAH RANT
She never said Muslims world-wide opened their arms for persecuted Jews. WTF is wrong with you?

She sure didn't want to tell You about her ancestors' failed attempt at genocide against Palestinian Jews, shortly before the Holocaust.

Or mention that her folk literally cleansed the entire middle east of Jews in less than 50 years, who lived there before her ancestors even knew there was a world outside the desert to invade.

She just tried to sweep that under the carpet and blame the Jews for the failed Arab attempt at complete subjugation of the entire middle east, and their responsibility for the lives and property lost on all sides, as a result of her folks thirst for blood and domination.

They are victims in no way, just failed degrades and Jihadi filth.
You're still off topic as she was still discussing post WWII.
You're ignorant of history.
Indeed all happened post WWII.
First Arabs tried to annihilate Jews in Israel, then after failing a genocide several times, erased entire ancient Jewish communities all around the middle east.

Basic history Tlaib will never even dare touch - majority of Israelis are refugees expelled from Arab countries.
I never said Arabs didn't do that. What is wrong with you?
I'm wrong for countering Your revisionist Jihadi apologetics?
Go shake someone else's leg, might work where You come from.
Best thing is for you to run away since I said nothing that is not carved in history.

Another one of your inspirational quotes?

Palestinians expelled from their homes, for Israeli Jewish settlements.

The Jews owned the land before the diaspora and the Ayrabs squatted on the land and claimed to be Balestinians..Anything that occurred after that was the fault of the so called Balestinians. The Jews didn't "steal" anything from the sand monkeys. They merely reclaimed their property.

When are you giving up your home to Mexicans, because Mexico owned Texas before your Anglos did?

Same thing, just the Palestinians lived in Palestine much longer than Texan Anglos in Texas.

Never. There is not such thing is a “Palestinian”. You fat, unemployed loser.

Palestinians did a 1929 Pogrom to Jews, but somehow didn't exist until 1967.

The lies of Zionists are hilarious.

the Polack is playing Semantics.. He has ALSO claimed that
there was no "POLAND" when I stated that my ancestors fled
THEIR FILTH in the late 1800s. An interesting reality is---I did not know that I am---in my background "polish" either until some local
expert EXPLAINED to me that the "village" to which my grandfather referred IS IN POLAND. He never used the word
POLAND-----just the name of the little village when he described
the pogroms (a big time thing in Christmas eve-----he never used
the word "Christmas" either) The people who TODAY call themselves PALESTINIANS-----were back in the day-----
ARABS LIVING IN THE LAND MASS NAMED PALESTINE----
they did not call themselves "Palestinians" until the 1960s----
Jews living in the same area were called PALESTINIANS---for almost the past 2000 years ----ie---until 1948 -----
The moral to this story is----do not let the islamo Nazi dogs
confuse you with semantics

You speak of a late 1800s Krakow Pogrom which can't even be found.

If Palestinians & Poles are such filth, why do Jews chose to live with them?

Maybe Jews are just masochistic idiots.

It reminds me of when the southerns would reflect on the pre civil war era and claim the slaves were happier as slaves than free...
I was born and raised in the south and never heard anyone make that argument. Perhaps such an argument was made - I guess it could depend on one's perspective. For instance, I am sure some slaves / ex-slaves were 'happier' before Democrats created the Klan and the Klan began burning crosses and hanging blacks. (Take a breath - this was a 'provocative statement made in jest'.)

I believe attempting to compare pre-civil war era statements about blacks being happier as slaves to Hitler, Nazi Germany, and the Palestinians who joined him and contributed in an attempted genocide of the Jews is a comparison that does not fit at all.

Jews contributed more to the Holocaust than the Palestinians had.

The Jews owned the land before the diaspora and the Ayrabs squatted on the land and claimed to be Balestinians..Anything that occurred after that was the fault of the so called Balestinians. The Jews didn't "steal" anything from the sand monkeys. They merely reclaimed their property.

When are you giving up your home to Mexicans, because Mexico owned Texas before your Anglos did?

Same thing, just the Palestinians lived in Palestine much longer than Texan Anglos in Texas.

THEIR FILTH in the late 1800s. An interesting reality is---I did not know that I am---in my background "polish" either until some local
expert EXPLAINED to me that the "village" to which my grandfather referred IS IN POLAND. He never used the word
the word "Christmas" either) The people who TODAY call themselves PALESTINIANS-----were back in the day-----
Jews living in the same area were called PALESTINIANS---for almost the past 2000 years ----ie---until 1948 -----

Some don't have the economics to choose.

sobie-----you need help-----KRAKOW ? where did I mention
KRAKOW. I stated that I did not even know that my ancestors had sojourned in "Poland"-----I only knew the name of a village---which I will not divulge to YOU

your statement makes just as much sense as your claim that I had noted a "pogrom in Krakow" -----NOPE try again------
"THE ARAB PALESTINIANS" were invented in the 1960s. Do
you wish to discuss the contribution by THE ARAB MUSLIMS?

Of course they did.

:cuckoo:

Your anti semitism is entering the realms of psychosis.

your statement makes just as much sense as your claim that I had noted a "pogrom in Krakow" -----NOPE try again------
"THE ARAB PALESTINIANS" were invented in the 1960s. Do
you wish to discuss the contribution by THE ARAB MUSLIMS?

The Palestinian dialect of Arabic existed before Israel.

Pinocchio the Jews nose grows as they lie.

Some don't have the economics to choose.

Another UNRECOGNIZED FACTOID-----in the filth and stench of
shariah law------DHIMMIS were kinda bound to the places they
lived in virtually the same way SERFS IN RUSSIA were. Hubby's parents ESCAPED ILLEGALLY

Yup.

Did the US give territory to Russia?
Because that's what the Ottomans did.
They gave up that land to the Allies.

The Allies gave some to Israel.

Now, back to your landlord. If he gives the home you rent to the government, do you suddenly own it?
Just because you were renting at that moment, you suddenly own it?

Forum List

Back