DA office/PP shady dealing

Your boys did the crime, so they can do the time. Whining about it just adds the crime of wussdom to your other crimes.

But go on, amuse us with the details of your conspiracy nuttery. Tell everyone how an employee in the DA's office can force the citizens on a grand jury to do something.

She wasn't involved in the investigation at all.
Who knew murdering babies is funny now...amazing stuff.

Talk about a non-sequitor.

This person your pissing yourself over had nothing to do with the investigation. In fact, she said outright she was on the board and it was a conflict of interest.

Kind of hard to make a case out of it.

Your boys did the crime, so they can do the time. Whining about it just adds the crime of wussdom to your other crimes.

But go on, amuse us with the details of your conspiracy nuttery. Tell everyone how an employee in the DA's office can force the citizens on a grand jury to do something.

Since we are on this subject about doing the time and crime bit then why not Hillary do some time? Did you know that it is illegal to enter this country illegally. I don't see anyone doing any time for those crimes.

Since we are on this subject about doing the time and crime bit then why not Hillary do some time? Did you know that it is illegal to enter this country illegally. I don't see anyone doing any time for those crimes.

What crime has she been convicted of?

Some people think the fact that she hasn't been convicted of anything is the problem.

Some people think the fact that she hasn't been convicted of anything is the problem.
Libs always play in semantics and move goal posts when it's one of their own.

Forum List

Back