DACA--elimination-& the devasting consequences to Social Security & Medicare

How in the world did the US ever survive without Mexico? That powerhouse of a nation and all of their really smart productive citizens. We should just adopt them all.

Wow, there were immigration laws in place when the evil white man showed up?

Who knew?

:laugh:
White people are typically clueless about things that existed before they showed up. There is a reason they were last to civilization and had to be reeducated on two occasions.
Yeah those Indians and their railroads, guns industry were really kicking ass.
It was indeed a step back but only if you consider pollution and genocide a good thing.
You could help them out a lot since you aren't native here either. Head back to Africa and get out of the way.
The NA's land I currently occupied were killed off by whites. No one left to take ownership of it except me. I am part NA.

Wow, there were immigration laws in place when the evil white man showed up?

Who knew?

:laugh:
White people are typically clueless about things that existed before they showed up. There is a reason they were last to civilization and had to be reeducated on two occasions.
It was indeed a step back but only if you consider pollution and genocide a good thing.
You could help them out a lot since you aren't native here either. Head back to Africa and get out of the way.
The NA's land I currently occupied were killed off by whites. No one left to take ownership of it except me. I am part NA.
Well if they were killed off fuck it. Let's all just stay.

I dont have an issue with that. My point is that white people should shut up about illegal anything since they are illegals.

Its simple, illegals get the hell out of our country and take your damn kids with you.
Are you Native American? If not you should shut up. :laugh:
Key word "illegals"
dumbfuck
Yes whites were illegal you dumbfuck.
There was no nation so no one was illegal.
There was a nation. Just because whites are trying to make an excuse doesnt change that.

I have no problem with basing the DACA immigration policy on economics as long as the contributors are allowed to stay but we toss the bums out.
The contributors have stolen someone's identification and destroyed their lives. Pack them up and send them back to wherever they came from. They are criminals coming here and cannot stay here without committing additional crimes.

I dont have an issue with that. My point is that white people should shut up about illegal anything since they are illegals.
Well you were kind of shipped in uninvited as well weren't you?

The dreamers are on welfare because of their own jackpot babies, in prison, in gangs. They are creating carnage on our roads, fueling the opiod epidemic by spreading drugs smuggled in from their homeland. They are responsible for the greatest share of identity theft.

There are many countries in the world that do not border a nation of thieves and rapists. How do they farm? Surely they have cattle, fields, orchards. Mechanize. Bring in machines. Take away all welfare benefits from the able bodied and send them out to work. Bring back chain gangs to pick strawberries.

Just do NOT tell the United States of America that its survival depends on being invaded by a hostile force.

This is how stupid you are. Dreamers are on college campus's & Universities all across this country. And these students typically don't come from parents that are on Welfare. You can ask any doctor or nurse working in our hospitals today, that the biggest drag on our Welfare system are WHITE American citizens.

Undocumented youth, known collectively as “DREAMers,” are perhaps the most resilient and self-sufficient students arriving to college campuses today. Typically raised in households with few resources and opportunities afforded the typical native-born U.S. citizen, DREAMers have persevered to find a path to higher education.
California Universities Full of DREAMers Resource Centers
Maryland universities vow to defend 'dreamers' on campus
The DREAMers Scholarship | Phoenix College
College dreamers in Trump's America | APM Reports

daffy+duck+stupid+people+and+aliens.jpg

Last edited:
Its simple, illegals get the hell out of our country and take your damn kids with you.
Key word "illegals"
dumbfuck
There was a nation. Just because whites are trying to make an excuse doesnt change that.
No there wasn't. What the hell are you talking about?

This is true. However since I now have NA blood I'm not as illegal as you are.

Key word "illegals"
dumbfuck
No there wasn't. What the hell are you talking about?
Yes there was. What the hell are you talking about?

The Regressive troll is putting a great deal of effort into annoying people.

But sadly, it doesn't appear to be working.

Let's all act sad for a minute.

:crybaby:

Had Lincoln not been assassinated, he would have had the Union Army going house to house, rounded up all the black people and shipped them back to Africa. The blacks today owe everything they have to John Wilkes Booth!

Had Lincoln not been assassinated, he would have had the Union Army going house to house, rounded up all the black people and shipped them back to Africa. The blacks today owe everything they have to John Wilkes Booth!
Are you really that illiterate or did you just stop reading in history class? Yes Lincoln was a racist but he decided long before he was killed that Blacks should stay in the US.

Forum List

Back