dad files restraining order against five-year-old alleged bully

Is five years old too young of an age to be given a restraining order for bullying?

• Yes. Bullying is a healthy rite of passage through which all children must go.

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Yes. Parents thinking about taking such actions should target Miley Cyrus instead.

• No. Bullies need to be sent clear messages at young ages that their behavior is unacceptable.

Votes: 10 55.6%
  • No. They should throw their butts in jail, too.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • All of the above.

• I'm not sure. I blame George W. Bush.

Votes: 5 27.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This is the dumbest thread to date.

how is the "thread" dumb? it's a valid question even if the multiple choice offered is absurd

seems you think everything is dumb that isn't Obama-deranged.

No it's not a valid question, these children are five and six years old. It's the parents job to take care of them not the governments. If I was the Dad I would have a talk with the other parents and resolve the issue, that's how adults handle these situations. What the fuck does Obama have to do with this? Project much?

And when the "other parent" tells you to fuck a blender...?

ok--some kids have problems--parents cannot manage. They go to school and then it is a bigger problem.

Bullshit!

There's isn't a problem that child can have that can't be managed by their parents.

Parent has to sleep sometime...and like I said earlier, I know of two parents....one who's kid ended up be diagnosed as bi-polar, the other an adoptive parent with a child who have been a horribly neglected street child beforehand.....who woke up one morning with the kid holding a knife to their throats.

Handle that.

I have a way, but not sure it's legal...

683px-Duct-tape.jpg

This is the dumbest thread to date.
Such a thing could be said about a lot of things that are addressed and acknowledged here, but of course it all starts with those who give us anything to talk about in the first place.

God bless you and them always!!! :) :) :)

Holly
will you or have you administered corporal punishment to a child?
No. Why are you wanting to know?

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

P.S. Have you?

Last edited:
Such a thing could be said about a lot of things that are addressed and acknowledged here, but of course it all starts with those who give us anything to talk about in the first place.

God bless you and them always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

Holly

P.S. Have you?
because of your response to diabloblanco post that one child should "beat the living shit out of the other", I'm an atheist so correct me if I am wrong, jesus would not have agree with that statement?

As an adult no I have never struck a child.

how is the "thread" dumb? it's a valid question even if the multiple choice offered is absurd

No it's not a valid question, these children are five and six years old. It's the parents job to take care of them not the governments. If I was the Dad I would have a talk with the other parents and resolve the issue, that's how adults handle these situations. What the fuck does Obama have to do with this? Project much?

Back in the day before men were pajama wearing Obamacare pussies, you stuck their dicks in a blender and said was that good for you?

Doesn't matter how young the kid is, it sounds like he is a major problem already.

Yes, he needs counseling. He obviously has serious issues. The school needs to bring the parents in and discuss what is going on and look for a solution. The school should press the parents to get child into counseling, and he should be out of class until they do. The other children should not be subjected to this child's behavior.

Most parents aren't as ignorant as you.

Holly

P.S. Have you?
because of your response to diabloblanco post that one child should "beat the living shit out of the other", I'm an atheist so correct me if I am wrong, jesus would not have agree with that statement?

Atheist believe in Jesus?

Holly

P.S. Have you?

LOL Atheists don't believe in God. They may believe there was a living man, a prophet, named Jesus. It is two very different things.

LOL Atheists don't believe in God. They may believe there was a living man, a prophet, named Jesus. It is two very different things.

Jesus is the son of God. He is Lord and Savior.

this page is ???--

some pages are 'like that'.

it just 'should not be'---that things have to come to this.

whatever the reasons. Trying to think of how something like this might have been handled by administrators with whom I worked. Fairly certain that any of them---after maybe the 3rd time---would have done something.

Wisconsin---I have to 'leap to conclusions'---the priority of the school was 'different'---now the school understands the parent's priority.

no more that I can say. the hitting of others, threatening and intimidating of others--antisocial---not acceptable behavior for anyone. socialization. unless you can live in your own little cave--getting along with others is a requirement.

senseless remarks --I know.

The kid needs to be taken out of school and put in a hospital.

The dad did the right thing -- and he got the attention of school -- DO SOMETHING!!

I agree. I encountered something similar several years ago. There was the kid who was harassing and assaulting my little sister on the bus. Her school would do nothing about it even when he knocked her down and kicked gravel in her face at the bus stop because he was classified as a special needs student. He wasn't mentally handicapped--he was just just a spoiled brat who wouldn't make any effort.

After the gravel thing, I went to the bus stop, flattened his ass and stood there and kicked gravel in his face and told him that everything he did to her I was going to be doing to him ten-fold. I got called to the office at my school for it and I told the Vice principle straight up if her school didn't find something to do about stopping it, he and I were going to be seeing each other on a daily basis. I was a straight A student and never had been in trouble, so I guess they took it seriously enough that the school system did do something about it because they decided to remove the kid from the bus after that and they wouldn't before I did it. Having outside attention drawn to situations like this sometimes does turn "Nothing we can do about it" into successful results. It shouldn't be that way, but it is.

Jesus is the son of God. He is Lord and Savior.
Bollocks! Jesus was a gay hippy peacenik who formed a cult based around his cheeks and sandles. Son of God no, Son of Semen yes.

No need to provide proof of your insanity, it's been a well known fact for a while.

Forum List

Back