DADT Vote - Live!!!

Mr. Shaman joins TM on the list of the stupidest people who have ever lived.

Another victory for Obama. Passed on it's own merit.

Geeze!! We should go party! Your place or mine?
icon10.gif

When given a choice of siding with Americans who want to serve their country or with bigots who want to tell others they are not allowed to represent their country..

Republicans overwhelmingly sided with the bigots

So I guess they'll have to start putting the little ferry boys in with the girls in basic training then.

they're already IN basic training.

and battle...

and dying for their country.

the only difference is that now no one can force them into a closet anymore so that a bunch of bigots can try to pretend they don't exist.

:cool:

Except if they are serving in Muslim nations.
You need to call Porky Limbaugh, some time, about the dancing-boys (over there).

I'm sure he pretty-well-informed on the subject....

:rolleyes:

Forced acceptance has been applied by the government before. See: Slaves Becoming Free, women being allowed to vote, minorities allowed to vote, desegregation-which of these are you against?

Forced servitude vs. a lifestyle choice do not equate there poindexter.

I disagree that being gay is always a lifestyle choice. There are people who are just born that way.

Logic would dictate that, indeed. I was born to love two women. I just have that much love to give, and a lot more. So I was born for polygamy.:lol: And since my ladies cannot serve with me, I refuse to go!!! LOL!!

When given a choice of siding with Americans who want to serve their country or with bigots who want to tell others they are not allowed to represent their country..

Republicans overwhelmingly sided with the bigots

Shame. But it passed so gays serve openly? Correct? I think the gay service men deserve to give the retards a Hero sandwich!! LOL!

Get ready for all the lawsuits against our military and our Military men and women being CHARGED with hate crimes.

wheeeeeee.

False claims. If the military can ring up a Navy Seal for slapping a prisoner, the sky is the limit on this stuff.

It's full employment for attorneys.

So you'll have a whole new class of garbage to defend yourself against.
Awwwwwwwwwwww.....you pooooor, paranoid, put-upon Chickenhawks.

How DO you get thru the day.

gop-cry-baby.jpg

Of course, the k00ks always look at any issue from a pronounced idealistic point of view, never for once considering the necessary tradeoffs. IN fact, my guess is that there is not one single lefty k00k on here who even once considered that because of this, some people are going to get fcukked up......very badly in some cases. Thats the way it works in the military.

OK for the k00ks though.......they'd rather win some symbolic victory and screw the people who are going to get whacked........

Thats the real world s0ns..................

Happy Now!!!

Hard to believe that here we are in 2010 and when given a chance to give an equal opportunity for gays to serve their country, the majority of Republicans said....NO
After two-long-years of ONLY saying "NO!!", they're kinda used-to-it.

:rolleyes:

Hard to believe that here we are in 2010 and when given a chance to give an equal opportunity for gays to serve their country, the majority of Republicans said....NO

They already had the opportunity. Without causing problems.

They did not have an equal opportunity to serve. They could not speak of their chosen partner, their partner could not bid them farewell or welcome their return, they could not have their loved one visit in a military hospital, their loved ones could not receive any benefits

My heart pumps purple piss for them. It still isn't the time, and certainly not by a lame duck congress. Watch for the problems. If the military doesn't place a gag order on them.

They already had the opportunity. Without causing problems.

They did not have an equal opportunity to serve. They could not speak of their chosen partner, their partner could not bid them farewell or welcome their return, they could not have their loved one visit in a military hospital, their loved ones could not receive any benefits

My heart pumps purple piss for them. It still isn't the time, and certainly not by a lame duck congress. Watch for the problems. If the military doesn't place a gag order on them.

I think it will be a non issue. Most troops just don't care and those that do will get an attitude change.

Many gays will continue to keep their sexuality to themselves. I think the majority who come out in the open will be women

Coming from a flounder, I doubt we are impressed with your flopping on the floor.:lol:

But I might ask, what makes bitches like you so vindictive, that you find a need to make baseless personal attacks? Don't you get enough cock to keep you happy, or did you burn your muffins this morning?

Coming from a flounder, I doubt we are impressed with your flopping on the floor.:lol:

But I might ask, what makes bitches like you so vindictive, that you find a need to make baseless personal attacks? Don't you get enough cock to keep you happy, or did you burn your muffins this morning?

They're not baseless, Sheman is a fucking idiot.

Oh, and yes, Merry Christmas to you too!

Forum List

Back