Daily Beast smacks another Trump lie

Who is ICE? Is it the workers, the supervisors, the union reps or a government agency?

Not articulating words well or making long explanations is not one in the same as lying.
Oh, the intent was lying, yes.
SO how did you get inside his mind to determine that? Just curious if God gave you a special key or what.
nobody needs to 'get inside his mind'

he made a false statement, also known as a lie.
Trump trying to articulate his speech to be acceptable for those who support the biggest liars in the nation will always be an issue for you and those like you.

that might be one of the most tortured and nonsensical sentences ever posted.
Hopefully it hurt your delicate senses.

SO how did you get inside his mind to determine that? Just curious if God gave you a special key or what.

Trump trying to articulate his speech to be acceptable for those who support the biggest liars in the nation will always be an issue for you and those like you.

kiddo it was incoherent. i honestly do not know what you were trying to say.

so he lied in the debate and you brought proof. good for you.
Who is ICE? Is it the workers, the supervisors, the union reps or a government agency?

Not articulating words well or making long explanations is not one in the same as lying.
Because he is a smart man, and he knows that the union is not the administration of ICE.

Trump has an obligation to use accepted definitions and terms and facts. He failed in this case.
'Corn babies' desperate to find something to pick at.
u mad? Trump and Clinton are held to what they say. Neither one gets out of that.

kiddo it wasn't coherent. i honestly do not know what you were trying to say.
Politicians claim unions support them. What you are saying is only x amount of those employees support Trump so Trump is an outright liar because not all of the members in that union endorse him.

Because he is a smart man, and he knows that the union is not the administration of ICE.

Trump has an obligation to use accepted definitions and terms and facts. He failed in this case.
'Corn babies' desperate to find something to pick at.
u mad? Trump and Clinton are held to what they say. Neither one gets out of that.
Good that lying witch should not get a free pass for anything that she has done.

Politicians claim unions support them. What you are saying is only x amount of those employees support Trump so Trump is an outright liar because not all of the members in that union endorse him.
oh. you are that dumb. my mistake.

if say a politician goes out and wins the endorsement of the united auto workers it is perfectly fine and acceptable for them to claim they have the endorsement of the UAW. It is not acceptable for them to claim the endorsement of Ford and GM.

do you understand the difference? I'm saying Trump is an outright liar because he lied outright.

if say a politician goes out and wins the endorsement of the united auto workers it is perfectly fine and acceptable for them to claim they have the endorsement of the UAW. It is not acceptable for them to claim the endorsement of Ford and GM.

do you understand the difference? I'm saying Trump is an outright liar because he lied outright.
he also couched his alleged ICE endorsement in saying that they never do endorse someone, but they did it FOR HIM!

ICE did not endorse Comrade Trump.

SO MANY LIES
No, U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement Did Not Endorse Trump
Donald Trump boasted Monday night that Immigration and Customs Enforcement had endorsed him. They did not.
even worse:

Ice Cube Has Something New To Say About His Donald Trump 'Endorsement...'

Thats an interesting interpretation of what he actually said. The only part I can find to vaguely back up tour claim is the following.

“I will never endorse a mothafucka like Donald Trump! EVER!!!”

I cant really accept that as definitive.
You Libs twist everything to suit your agenda.

he also couched his alleged ICE endorsement in saying that they never do endorse someone, but they did it FOR HIM!
to be fair on that one, the union that endorsed him had not previously endorsed a candidate.

You are free to say whatever you like and you can call someone that disagrees with you whatever you like also. I will be not voting for Hilliar for any reason so it really makes no difference.

ICE did not endorse Comrade Trump.

SO MANY LIES
No, U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement Did Not Endorse Trump
Donald Trump boasted Monday night that Immigration and Customs Enforcement had endorsed him. They did not.
even worse:

Ice Cube Has Something New To Say About His Donald Trump 'Endorsement...'

Thats an interesting interpretation of what he actually said. The only part I can find to vaguely back up tour claim is the following.

“I will never endorse a mothafucka like Donald Trump! EVER!!!”

I cant really accept that as definitive.
You Libs twist everything to suit your agenda.
yeah, many people are saying that ice cube confirmed his donald trump endorsement in an interview with sean hannity. someone call sean.

You are free to say whatever you like and you can call someone that disagrees with you whatever you like also. I will be not voting for Hilliar for any reason so it really makes no difference.
and you are free to deny reality and make whatever excuses you want to try to give donald a pass for lying.

does it bother you at all that you have to deny reality to justify your support of trump?

Comrade Trump only lies when his lips are moving.

"As long as Trump has a mouth, he will lose in November."

JimH52

and you are free to deny reality and make whatever excuses you want to try to give donald a pass for lying.

does it bother you at all that you have to deny reality to justify your support of trump?
The only one looking truly bothered is the Hillary no matter what lackies. Again you get to make your personal decision and badgering or slander really just makes you look as bad as any other progressive ass that believes they have a right to make other peoples decisions for them 'no matter what'.

The only one looking truly bothered is the Hillary no matter what lackies.
is that you, Donald?
No Donald's in this family but since you bring that up I have been thinking about the meanings in his name for a while. It really is no wonder so many are having fits about his popularity with the people that have been jacked around by both political parties..... Personally I am looking forward to watching them all go down. "Go Trump" and I love his choice for an AG!!!!

Forum List

Back