Dallas Sheriff Slams Obam, Clinton and the BLM

Riiight. All these videos of police executing people all over the country are mass figments of the imagination. The police are all saints who transport kittens and sunshine to everyone everywhere.

Why are coroners so busy then?

Two wrongs don't make a right. Or did your folks never educate you on that? The way to deal with bad cops is to address them for what they do. Provide evidence to indict them and try and incarcerate them. Merely going on a shooting rampage does nothing to help your cause, and in fact does just the opposite. It turns any reasonable person who might have been an ally against you.

Clearly you're too stupid to realize that.

What is wrong with you. Who here has done anything but condemn the shootings in Dallas. Everyone including the president has condemned them without reservation.

READ what people post rather than seeing one or two words and then substituting in your long list of biases so it fits a narrative running through your mind all the time. I sad there are bad cops, they need to be dealt with. The problem is real.

Anything to complicated with THAT that you need help with?

The post of yours that I responded to certainly seems to be justifying the attacks to me. Maybe you should learn some more English and make a more coherent post that actually says what you think you want it to say?

Riiight. All these videos of police executing people all over the country are mass figments of the imagination. The police are all saints who transport kittens and sunshine to everyone everywhere.

Two wrongs don't make a right. Or did your folks never educate you on that? The way to deal with bad cops is to address them for what they do. Provide evidence to indict them and try and incarcerate them. Merely going on a shooting rampage does nothing to help your cause, and in fact does just the opposite. It turns any reasonable person who might have been an ally against you.

What is wrong with you. Who here has done anything but condemn the shootings in Dallas. Everyone including the president has condemned them without reservation.

READ what people post rather than seeing one or two words and then substituting in your long list of biases so it fits a narrative running through your mind all the time. I sad there are bad cops, they need to be dealt with. The problem is real.

The post of yours that I responded to certainly seems to be justifying the attacks to me. Maybe you should learn some more English and make a more coherent post that actually says what you think you want it to say?

Donny Derp, post up where I said any of that.

You are a liar. And when caught in a lie you attempt to cover your lie. Post it up.

You are a liar. And when caught in a lie you attempt to cover your lie. Post it up.

No. I don't lie. I don't need to when dealing with ignoramuses like you. Further, I don't lie because I don't like lying, or liars. Here is YOUR post. What meaning are we to make of it?

Hmmmm?

"Riiight. All these videos of police executing people all over the country are mass figments of the imagination. The police are all saints who transport kittens and sunshine to everyone everywhere.

Why are coroners so busy then?"

Not only are the liberal politicans to blame for The Dallas Massacre....but the media as well....they have all helped gnerate a climate of hatred...not only for White Police but for all whites....you saw this begin to occur back during the G.Zimmerman case and then the Ferguson case etc.

That is why what is now ocurring comes as no suprise to me and to many others....we all predicted this summer will be a summer of social unrest...to put it mildly...what we are now about to see is martial law...that is the only way the cities will be able to cope with this insurrection that is forming up....and it is like a row of dominoes toppling over...one event fuels another one.Leah Barkoukis - Sheriff David Clarke Slams Obama, Clinton, BLM After Dallas Attack
One rightwing partisan hack’s subjective, wrongheaded, and irrelevant opinion.

No. I don't lie. I don't need to when dealing with ignoramuses like you. Further, I don't lie because I don't like lying, or liars. Here is YOUR post. What meaning are we to make of it?

Hmmmm?

"Riiight. All these videos of police executing people all over the country are mass figments of the imagination. The police are all saints who transport kittens and sunshine to everyone everywhere.

LOL, Isaac Newton talks about "All these videos of execution by police!!! Hundreds and thousands of them. right, Isaac?? Now have an assignment for you....How many blacks were shot by white cops and how many blacks are murdered by other blacks each year? How many whites were shot by white cops?

Are all the police saints? No, Are ll posters unbiased? No. You are a joke on this board.

Hmmmm?

The coroners are very busy because blacks continue to kill other blacks. Check out Chicago! No one is protesting there..they would be killed by other blacks!

Hmmmm?

And you have a problem this because?

Racists you need to figure this out, video doesn't lie. I know you desperately want to protect racist cops as they represent YOU but they need to go to prison. The good cops are getting a bad name because of these losers who use a badge to foist their racism or god complex on the defenseless.

I know it doesn't square with the phoney narrative that roils around in your skull but your narrative can't even acknowledge irrefutable visual proof. You have no argument and your attempt to construct one is so pathetically lame that I feel sorry for you.

Hmmmm?

Racists you need to figure this out, video doesn't lie. I know you desperately want to protect racist cops as they represent YOU but they need to go to prison. The good cops are getting a bad name because of these losers who use a badge to foist their racism or god complex on the defenseless.

I know it doesn't square with the phoney narrative that roils around in your skull but your narrative can't even acknowledge irrefutable visual proof. You have no argument and your attempt to construct one is so pathetically lame that I feel sorry for you.

Ahhh yes, the ever popular "you racist" rant from the intellectually dishonest. Here's the deal dickhead. Your post said NOTHING that you then later claimed it did. Period end of story. How about you take your head out of your ass and actually pay attention to what is being said. This thread is about how the Dallas Sheriff was slamming your hero obummer for inciting these shootings.

That is a fact. He has. Your blundering about flailing at everyone who disagrees with you doesn't alter that fact.

Not only are the liberal politicans to blame for The Dallas Massacre....but the media as well....they have all helped gnerate a climate of hatred...not only for White Police but for all whites....you saw this begin to occur back during the G.Zimmerman case and then the Ferguson case etc.

That is why what is now ocurring comes as no suprise to me and to many others....we all predicted this summer will be a summer of social unrest...to put it mildly...what we are now about to see is martial law...that is the only way the cities will be able to cope with this insurrection that is forming up....and it is like a row of dominoes toppling over...one event fuels another one.Leah Barkoukis - Sheriff David Clarke Slams Obama, Clinton, BLM After Dallas Attack
But black cops were involved in the deaths also..

Hmmmm?

Ahhh yes, the ever popular "you racist" rant from the intellectually dishonest. Here's the deal dickhead. Your post said NOTHING that you then later claimed it did. Period end of story. How about you take your head out of your ass and actually pay attention to what is being said. This thread is about how the Dallas Sheriff was slamming your hero obummer for inciting these shootings.

That is a fact. He has. Your blundering about flailing at everyone who disagrees with you doesn't alter that fact.

I tried the other day to find one, just one conservative that posts here that doesn't just repeat ad nauseum the same old memes and talking points heard on conservative talk radio and Faux News. There are none. One would think even YOU would get tired of hearing yourself hurl up the same dogma over and over and over.

Try, at least try to exhibit some form of original thought. Just make an attempt, force yourself to say something out of the box away from the same tired crap we've heard from Fish Dimbaugh for 20 years or more. Just try it.

One rightwing partisan hack’s subjective, wrongheaded, and irrelevant opinion.

It's bizarre. Millions of people watch videos of obvious police misconduct and in some cases blatant murder and understand there is a problem. Others watch these same videos and think the police are innocent fuzzy kittens who have been egged on to murder people by 'someone else'.

It is cognitive dissonance cubed.

Forum List

Back