Damn, I mean just damn. trump just slandered Carroll again.

No, you clod. I am a supporter of the COTUS. You wipe your ass with it. Ahhh yes, I, a one quarter Native American, is racist.

Fuck you are stupid.
Let it be known.

One quarter Native Americans cannot be racist.

No, you clod. I am a supporter of the COTUS.
Oh good. Tell me, how does section 3 needing Congress to pass legislation to be effected compare to no legislation being passed to bar former Confederates from federal office?

How maniacal is Mr. Trump?

Ms. Carroll is collecting in excess of $80 million dollars because he cannot recognize his is not above the law.

He has attacked her yet again.

Yes, Donald Trump recently reiterated his claim that writer E. Jean Carroll had levied “false accusations” against him. This statement comes even after similar remarks have resulted in large court judgments against him. During a campaign rally in Georgia, Trump mentioned that he just posted a $91 million bond as he appeals a defamation verdict against him. Carroll had accused Trump of sexually abusing her during an encounter in the dressing room of a New York department store in the 1990s and then defaming her by calling her account a “hoax” and a “con job.” Although a jury did not find Trump liable for the alleged rape, they awarded Carroll $5 million after finding him liable for sexually abusing and defaming her. Another case focused on similar comments Trump made about Carroll while in office, and it concluded that he defamed her when casting doubt on her story. The total judgment in these cases amounts to $83.3 million. Despite these legal setbacks, Trump continues to deny Carroll’s account and blames “Democratic operatives” for his defamation woes123

Despite being found liable for attack, Trump claims E. Jean Carroll made 'false accusations' against him​

Story by Jake Traylor and Dennis Romero and Lindsey Pipia
• now •

Ms. Carroll is going to collect NOTHING
no screams
no eye witness
can not remember when it happened

Ms. Carroll is going to collect NOTHING
no screams
no eye witness
can not remember when it happened

Snip

In the past, Cobb has argued that Trump is the “greatest threat to democracy that we’ve ever seen.” He has criticized Trump’s legal team for looking to delay certain cases until after the election.

During Saturday’s interview, Cobb argued that Trump has the time to delay and appeal the cases if he wins reelection in the fall, but said if he loses against President Biden “he’s going to jail.”

How maniacal is Mr. Trump?

Ms. Carroll is collecting in excess of $80 million dollars because he cannot recognize his is not above the law.

He has attacked her yet again.

Yes, Donald Trump recently reiterated his claim that writer E. Jean Carroll had levied “false accusations” against him. This statement comes even after similar remarks have resulted in large court judgments against him. During a campaign rally in Georgia, Trump mentioned that he just posted a $91 million bond as he appeals a defamation verdict against him. Carroll had accused Trump of sexually abusing her during an encounter in the dressing room of a New York department store in the 1990s and then defaming her by calling her account a “hoax” and a “con job.” Although a jury did not find Trump liable for the alleged rape, they awarded Carroll $5 million after finding him liable for sexually abusing and defaming her. Another case focused on similar comments Trump made about Carroll while in office, and it concluded that he defamed her when casting doubt on her story. The total judgment in these cases amounts to $83.3 million. Despite these legal setbacks, Trump continues to deny Carroll’s account and blames “Democratic operatives” for his defamation woes123

Despite being found liable for attack, Trump claims E. Jean Carroll made 'false accusations' against him​

Story by Jake Traylor and Dennis Romero and Lindsey Pipia
• now •

Trump is right. Carroll made false accusations against Trump. She made it up based on a Law and Order episode.

How flipping stupid do you have to be? I mean, seriously?

New lawsuit incoming!!

Meanwhile that dumbass Potatohead piece of shit that idiots like you voted for is running up a trillion dollars in debt every 100 days, letting millions of goddamn Illegals flood into the country, lying to the American people in a State of the Union speech, running up the cost of energy, decreasing family income, destroying the US military and is causing massive inflation.

Anybody that voted for Potatohead is an idiot.

Forum List

Back