Damning new testimony that Michael Brown indeed "charged" at the cop...

Cop is innocent. People should be ashamed of how they smeared him and other cops. All bc they believed the "testimonies" of ghetto looting thugs.

What you are is an idiot.. and making enemies of of conservatives here with your constant insults.. Most of us NEVER do that.. but you're too fucking stooopid to know better.. Dig your hole, no one fucking cares. Now get the fuck off of my radar shitbreath and stay there.

more insults and threats lib. You are not a conservative when it comes to race or black crime or black unemployment. You jumped the gun like a good little lib and said the cop was guilty. You are a sorry excuse for a conservative. You don't fool me lib.

You're nothing more than racist trash who has NO ONE's respect here.. so ask me if I care?!

You support the looters and thugs. No amount of evidence will convince you that this cop is innocent. You're with the democrats and your former respect is flashing down the crapper in the minds of people that want a justice system to respect the law.

So bite me. Moron.

listen pal, I listen to 2 people. You ain't one of them. You stuck your nose in my reply first. Now go away.
You listen to two people? I'm not surprised..your daddy and your mommy, right, scooter?
If you don't want trouble, don't start trouble. Calling people names reveals a lot about you.

Cop is innocent. People should be ashamed of how they smeared him and other cops. All bc they believed the "testimonies" of ghetto looting thugs.

Dont worry I look forward to your reversal when the police harrass the media again. Then I'll chuckle as you say things like "police state"

Dont worry I look forward to your reversal when the police harrass the media again. Then I'll chuckle as you say things like "police state"
That's nice...but this isn't about the media or police harassing them.
This is about negro dysfunction and crime.

That's nice...but this isn't about the media or police harassing them.
This is about negro dysfunction and crime.

And police brutality dont forget that...Or maybe you'll remember it only when they line up at the Bundy Ranch. Who knows

Forum List

Back