Damning new testimony that Michael Brown indeed "charged" at the cop...

He was 300 pounds and got shot at, ran then said wait a min, then turned around and ran towards the man with a gun. lol...You guys must think he was wearing all brown and he goes by the nick name "Juggernaut"

1 hour ago a black male charged an armed cop while holding a big knife over his head threatening the cop, the cop shot and killed him.

Happened 3 miles from Ferguson.

So yeah, crazy drugged up idiots will make a death wish and attack a cop.

1 hour ago a black male charged an armed cop while holding a big knife over his head threatening the cop, the cop shot and killed him.

Happened 3 miles from Ferguson.

So yeah, crazy drugged up idiots will make a death wish and attack a cop.

Hmm whats the difference between the two cases I wonder :rolleyes:

Hmm whats the difference between the two cases I wonder :rolleyes:
Well, one of them already had a weapon and didn't try to take the cops gun.
The other one assaulted the cop and tried to take his gun. See the difference?

All good, though..They both got what they deserved. Net win for society.

No, I took it to the dictionary and you're wrong. Argue with Websters
No, you simply made an ass of yourself. If you are incapable of referencing or elementary understanding of the language, you should probably not post definitions from any source.

To say someone murdered is to make an accusation which you then said was 100% true. Murder and homicide is not necessarily the same.

Well, one of them already had a weapon and didn't try to take the cops gun.
The other one assaulted the cop and tried to take his gun. See the difference?

All good, though..They both got what they deserved. Net win for society.

You mean one was armed and the other wasnt? Well by golly that is the same.

No, you simply made an ass of yourself. If you are incapable of referencing or elementary understanding of the language, you should probably not post definitions from any source.

To say someone murdered is to make an accusation which you then said was 100% true. Murder and homicide is not necessarily the same.

You should write to Websters and maybe send a small bag of tears

10616653_10100274994521192_5468955297134502098_n.jpg

Silly posters don't change the facts..post them all day if you want. it was a good shoot. Brown and the other negro robber earlier today got exactly what they deserved. Dead.

Cool story just stop pretending you're "waiting for the facts" it makes you look silly

You mean one was armed and the other wasnt? Well by golly that is the same.

Shit, good point.

- One already had a knife and attacked cops

- One didn't have a weapon, but, tried to get one by going for the cops gun during the attack

Both deserved what they got.

To be fair when a black guy is looking menacing whether or not he has a weapon is just a formality really

When I worked for Atlanta PD, I found Hells Angels, radical skinheads, and known members of MS-13 equally menacing.

Forum List

Back