Damning new testimony that Michael Brown indeed "charged" at the cop...

Its astounding to see the vast difference in intellect between those who are jumping to cop hate and convicting the cop already...........vs those who are taking a calm, wait-and-see approach.

I didnt convict of anything I said the guy murdered him and has yet to give a reason. Which is 100% true and you dont like it so instead of refuting the facts you question someones intellect

Those with a brain
*wink wink*

(seemingly mostly right wingers) are taking it all in, calmly, reserving judgement mostly. And acknowledging that A) Assaulting a cop is a horrible idea and B) A 6'4 300 lb person on drugs, even unarmed, who is assaulting you, and possibly trying to take your gun, COULD still be a deadly threat.

I thought you just was extolling the virtues of waiting and seeing. Then you jump the shark in the next paragraph.

Everyone says assaulting a cop is a bad idea. Drugs have nothing to do with it. He shot him 6 times and you are defending it despite not even knowing why because not even the cops gave a reason. But that doesnt matter...whatever the reason is or will be is a good one. You've already determined it

I didnt convict of anything I said the guy murdered him and has yet to give a reason. Which is 100% true and you dont like it so instead of refuting the facts you question someones intellect
You really have a problem with your grasp of words and the language in general, not to mention common sense. There are plenty of people with public education that do, so that is not an excuse.

You really have a problem with your grasp of words and the language in general, not to mention common sense. There are plenty of people with public education that do, so that is not an excuse.
I'll just repost instead of typing

*wink wink*

I thought you just was extolling the virtues of waiting and seeing. Then you jump the shark in the next paragraph.

Everyone says assaulting a cop is a bad idea. Drugs have nothing to do with it. He shot him 6 times and you are defending it despite not even knowing why because not even the cops gave a reason. But that doesnt matter...whatever the reason is or will be is a good one. You've already determined it

I posted direct quotes from the police as to why the encounter occurred and how brown attacked the cop..you don't like it..fine.

I'll ask you again..How many times should a person who has robbed a store, assaulted the owner, attacked a cop and tried to take his weapon be shot? What is an acceptable number of shots in your mind?

I posted direct quotes from the police as to why the encounter occurred and how brown attacked the cop..you don't like it..fine.

I'll ask you again..How many times should a person who has robbed a store, assaulted the owner, attacked a cop and tried to take his weapon be shot? What is an acceptable number of shots in your mind?

Thats a leading question. None of that has been proven nor does it apply in this situation. How many times do you shoot a person that is surrendering is a better question.?

That's right. You said the guy "murdered" him raher than killed him, then started your next sentence with a relative pronoun saying "Which is 100% true...". Language, grammar and simple intellect have failed you.

Grow up kid!

You just aren't very intelligent.

"Murdered" means convicted of a crime.

"Homicide" means death at the hands of another.

He did commit a homicide (taking a life). He has not been charged with the statute of murder.

You just aren't very intelligent.

"Murdered" means convicted of a crime.

"Homicide" means death at the hands of another.

He did commit a homicide (taking a life). He has not been charged with the statute of murder.

mur·der
ˈmərdər/
noun
noun: murder; plural noun: murders
  1. 1.
    the unlawful premeditated killing of one human being by another.
hom·i·cide
ˈhäməˌsīd,ˈhōmə-/
noun
NORTH AMERICAN
  1. the deliberate and unlawful killing of one person by another; murder.
You're wrong

It looks like the police officer was injured and feared for his life:

The Gateway Pundit can now confirm from two local St. Louis sources that police Officer Darren Wilson suffered facial fractures during his confrontation with deceased 18 year-old Michael Brown. Officer Wilson clearly feared for his life during the incident that led to the shooting death of Brown. This was after Michael Brown and his accomplice Dorian Johnson robbed a local Ferguson convenience store.

Local St. Louis sources said Wilson suffered an “orbital blowout fracture to the eye socket.” This comes from a source within the Prosecuting Attorney’s office and confirmed by the St. Louis County Police....

BREAKING REPORT: Officer Darren Wilson Suffered “Orbital Blowout Fracture to Eye Socket” During Mike Brown Attack | The Gateway Pundit

What happened to waiting for the evidence? You dropped that already or is your rush to judgement better than mine?

I'll ask you again..How many times should a person who has robbed a store,

Lie

assaulted the owner,

Lie

attacked a cop and tried to take his weapon be shot? What is an acceptable number of shots in your mind?

The cops have given not 1 reason why he was shot so many times. Their fault not mine

It looks like the police officer was injured and feared for his life:

The Gateway Pundit can now confirm from two local St. Louis sources that police Officer Darren Wilson suffered facial fractures during his confrontation with deceased 18 year-old Michael Brown. Officer Wilson clearly feared for his life during the incident that led to the shooting death of Brown. This was after Michael Brown and his accomplice Dorian Johnson robbed a local Ferguson convenience store.

Local St. Louis sources said Wilson suffered an “orbital blowout fracture to the eye socket.” This comes from a source within the Prosecuting Attorney’s office and confirmed by the St. Louis County Police....

BREAKING REPORT: Officer Darren Wilson Suffered “Orbital Blowout Fracture to Eye Socket” During Mike Brown Attack | The Gateway Pundit

Brown probably hit him so he could get away when the cop tried to pull him into the car.

What happened to waiting for the evidence? You dropped that already or is your rush to judgement better than mine?

Lie

Lie

The cops have given not 1 reason why he was shot so many times. Their fault not mine

whatever, negro..have it your way...he din do nuffins.

That was a great rebuttal. Can you teach me how to analyze a comment and do the same thing? :D

It's a factual observation. If you had cognitive abilities, you could learn how to perform such. But as you are a brainwashed loon, you'll just have to stick to your talking points.

Told you. It wont matter. Any evidence that does not indict the cop will be swept away or rationalized into non-existence. It literally doesnt matter because the narrative is set: racist cop shoots unarmed black child for no reason.
No reason? You are joking, right?

It's a factual observation. If you had cognitive abilities, you could learn how to perform such. But as you are a brainwashed loon, you'll just have to stick to your talking points.

So youre telling me that Brown hit him but just not when he was trying to get free? You cant be that blind and stupid can you. LOL!!!

He was 300 pounds and got shot at, ran then said wait a min, then turned around and ran towards the man with a gun. lol...You guys must think he was wearing all brown and he goes by the nick name "Juggernaut"

Forum List

Back