Damning new testimony that Michael Brown indeed "charged" at the cop...

I didnt determine anything. The cops themselves have given not one reason why he was shot 6 times. They had an open mic told the story about shooting him near the car and had no story to why he kept shooting.

Not my fault, if you find a reason then post it here. Because they dont have one so far
Just because they have not announced one does not mean they don't have one. Perhaps they are trying to avoid the mistake that everyone else is making and rushing to make statements only to have them turn out to be false and/or lies.

Drudge headline this morning:

A St. Louis Post Dispatch reporter says that Ferguson, Missouri, police confirm that more than a dozen witnesses to the shooting of teenager Michael Brown have backed up the account of the incident offered by the officer who killed the teenager.

Reporter says more than a dozen witnesses to Brown shooting back up police officer's version of events | AL.com
Did you read this article? It's the regurgitation of the anonymous woman who called into a radio station saying she was a friend of Wilson's wife. And also, the article seems to have passed on listing the testimony of other 11 witnesses.....Tool.

attacking a cop and trying to get his weapon will get you killed every time.So he wasn't "killed for no reason"...but I understand you need to present it that way.
It's a "black" thing, right? :rolleyes:

You should tell that to the cops because they didnt have a reason why he was shot so far away from the car or so many times. Sorry, not my fault

Just because they have not announced one does not mean they don't have one. Perhaps they are trying to avoid the mistake that everyone else is making and rushing to make statements only to have them turn out to be false and/or lies.

That could be possible but I said they didnt state a reason during their press conference or since then and they havent.

Again, possible but if they gave a reason how could their reason be false? Its his reason not a third party you have to contact to find out.

You should tell that to the cops because they didnt have a reason why he was shot so far away from the car or so many times. Sorry, not my fault
How far away from the car was he? You don't know, do you? Why bring it up?

Why do YOU think he was shot?
Racist cop driving around just hunting for young negroes to kill, right?
What's your theory?

The car didn't shoot him----the cop did. No one has said the cop was in the car while shooting. Are you trying to be purposely uninformed ?

The car didn't shoot him----the cop did. No one has said the cop was in the car while shooting. Are you trying to be purposely uninformed ?

Dude read it again. If you think I said the car shot him then you're an idiot. Also, if you think I said the cop shot him while in the car you are also an idiot

Dude read it again. If you think I said the car shot him then you're an idiot. Also, if you think I said the cop shot him while in the car you are also an idiot
But you did suggest the car had meaning. Neither one of them were at the car at this point. Brown ran and Wilson gave chase.

The location of the car is a false flag

But you did suggest the car had meaning. Neither one of them were at the car at this point. Brown ran and Wilson gave chase.

The location of the car is a false flag

WTF? The cop said he fought Brown at the car. Dude laid dead far away from the car..unarmed. Shot 6 times for no stated reason. What am I saying thats not true?

Nothing

WTF? The cop said he fought Brown at the car. Dude laid dead far away from the car..unarmed. Shot 6 times for no stated reason. What am I saying thats not true?

Nothing
Wrong, again.

Brown ran, and Wilson chased him after initial scuffle. Then Brown did an about face and ran towards Wilson. How hard is this to understand?

Wake up fuck-wit. Now there are almost a dozen eye witness who will swear they saw 'Big Mike' trying to run from the cop........who he had just rearranged the cop's facial bone structure.........running away. The cop told him to halt. 'Big Mike' then turned and made like he was a 300 pound 6'4" Packer linebacker and charged the cop. The cop thankfully was able to put down the sub-human. If I were the cop after the reconstructive surgery had somewhat put my facial bones back in place I'd send the simian's parent's the bill for the rounds.

Wrong, again.

Brown ran, and Wilson chased him after initial scuffle. Then Brown did an about face and ran towards Wilson. How hard is this to understand?

Very hard because thats not what the police said. You gotta link tho?

Very hard because thats not what the police said. You gotta link tho?
Dont you google? :)

Wilson pursued Brown and his friend, ordering them to freeze, according to the account. When they turned around, Brown began taunting Wilson, saying he would not arrest them, then ran at the officer at full speed, the caller said.
Michael Brown rushed officer, radio caller says | myfox8.com

Browns friend corroborates this on his initial Al Sharpton interview.

I tried to withhold judgment but the more info that dribbles out it simply looks like a kid out of control that left a cop in a defensive posture.

And all the "hands up, don't shoot" chants & signs just look idiotic in the face of the evidence.

YES, and that reserved judgement by the right is why I'm telling the left wingers who I MISTAKENTLY supported for 3 years to go fuck themselves.

My bad RW'ers. I was a moron for a while.

And here is the thing:

Once you lunge for a cops gun, if you run, then COME BACK at him, he MUST assume you will go for his gun again. And you get shot.

The cop is innocent. Damn all you people who smeared this man.

I gave the victim the benefit of the doubt when this first took place, mostly due to the police state , ie overreach which colored my perception. I still think the police are way out of line with firing tear gas on the media but.. Now after having seen that clip of an eye witness, it sounds like to me that the law enforcement officer protected himself, of which he had every right to do.

Dont you google? :)

Wilson pursued Brown and his friend, ordering them to freeze, according to the account. When they turned around, Brown began taunting Wilson, saying he would not arrest them, then ran at the officer at full speed, the caller said.
Michael Brown rushed officer, radio caller says | myfox8.com

Browns friend corroborates this on his initial Al Sharpton interview.

He's desperate to find SOME reason to support the negro and disparage the cop.
It's a "black" thing. I understand, though. They do the best they can with what they have and expressing solidarity to their race is more important to them than being honest.

He's desperate to find SOME reason to support the negro and disparage the cop.
It's a "black" thing. I understand, though. They do the best they can with what they have and expressing solidarity to their race is more important to them than being honest.
I dont know. He is desperate to to find fault with the officer, that I see..

Forum List

Back