Dare Admit You Voted For Obama???

Can you name one thing Obama has ever done wrong?

Obamacare? Perfect!

Foreign policy? Perfect!

Immigration? Perfect!

Social issues? Perfect!

Don't be so jelly that your guy lost.

Jesus, your standards of perfection are lower than whale shit.

Can you name a single thing about Obama that isn't perfect? The way he walks? The way he talks? The way he smiles? The way he combs his hair?

I'd vote for Obama 100% of the time if my only other choice was Romney or McCain.

Don't deride people for voting for Obama - deride the people who couldn't nominate anyone better.

Obamacare? Perfect!

Foreign policy? Perfect!

Immigration? Perfect!

Social issues? Perfect!

Can you name a single thing about Obama that isn't perfect? The way he walks? The way he talks? The way he smiles? The way he combs his hair?

Nobody's perfect.

Obamacare? Perfect!

Foreign policy? Perfect!

Immigration? Perfect!

Social issues? Perfect!

Nobody's perfect.

I agree.

Except Obama.

Ask how many voted more than twice for him.

That's what I wanted I know.

Muddy....more than anything political, I'd like to believe that the Democrats stole that election.....I hate thinking that 65 million actually voted for this anti-American incompetent.....

Obamacare? Perfect!

Foreign policy? Perfect!

Immigration? Perfect!

Social issues? Perfect!

Nobody's perfect.

I agree.

Except Obama.

Ask how many voted more than twice for him.

That's what I wanted I know.

Muddy....more than anything political, I'd like to believe that the Democrats stole that election.....I hate thinking that 65 million actually voted for this anti-American incompetent.....

Actually, given the way the electoral system works, you, as a New Yorker, voted for Obama twice.

lol

"....antipathy toward the unpopular president more than any single issue is what is propelling Republicans to likely gains in November. A CBS News poll found that 31 percent of registered voters see the election as a way to raise objection to Obama, while only 18 percent see it as a way to affirm Obama. That’s nearly as bad as it was for George W. Bush in 2006 before major Democratic gains."
For Republicans saying no to Obama may be enough on Election Day - The Washington Post

So despite all that's going on, Obama is STILL better than Bush 2006.

Thank you for affirming that.

had I known how stupid RW's actually are simply by reading this board, I would have voted for him both times, but no, I've never voted for the man.

Obamacare? Perfect!

Foreign policy? Perfect!

Immigration? Perfect!

Social issues? Perfect!

I must admit, when he comes down the steps of Air Force 12, his little arms folded, doing that impression of Tyrannosaurus Rex....

...it's so cute!

Check out vid at 8:22

These folks should replace their "Obama" bumper stickers with "I Apologize" stickers.

If it's aimed at the middle class, it should be Bush, and Reagan stickers. Obama stickers only apologize to corporations and the rich for not making them richer.

These folks should replace their "Obama" bumper stickers with "I Apologize" stickers.

If it's aimed at the middle class, it should be Bush, and Reagan stickers. Obama stickers only apologize to corporations and the rich for not making them richer.

Isn't it amusing how many of the things you fervently believe, actually have no basis in fact?

You dope.....here is the real 'racism'

1. DEMOCRAT LEADERSHIP!

Detroit, MI (1st on the poverty rate list) hasn’t elected
a Republican mayor since 1961;

Buffalo, NY (2nd) hasn’t elected one since 1954;

Cincinnati, OH (3rd)… since 1984;

Cleveland, OH (4th)… since 1989;

Miami, FL (5th) has never had a Republican Mayor;

St. Louis, MO (6th)…. since 1949;

El Paso, TX (7th) has never had a Republican Mayor;

Milwaukee, WI (8th)… since 1908;

Philadelphia, PA (9th)… since 1952;

Newark, NJ (10th)… since 1907.
Top 10 Poorest Cities run by Democrats Scattershooting

The majority of cities you listed are company (auto) towns. Before Nixon allowing Japan to product dump and the US auto manufacturers putting junk on the road, all were doing VERY WELL financially, so the root cause was Republicans and corporate America.

Miami, FL? I just returned from Miami looking at property. You do know that Miami has one of the richest zip codes in the nation. Fisher Island, FL, a suburb of Miami, where the average income is $864k/yr, and home prices start at $1M, but has 13% (trust fund) unemployment.

Obamacare? Perfect!

Foreign policy? Perfect!

Immigration? Perfect!

Social issues? Perfect!

Wow... can you give me the details on your prescription? I want some!

Seriously though, if I was one of those poor souls convinced that we simply must vote for Democrats or Republicans, I probably would have voted for Obama over Romney.

Forum List

Back