Dare Admit You Voted For Obama???

I voted for Obama twice and have no regrets. If McCain or whats-his-name had won, the middle class would be in a far worse situation than they are today. If Democrats had won the House and 60+ votes in the Senate the middle class would see normalcy today.

I voted for Obama twice and have no regrets. If McCain or whats-his-name had won, the middle class would be in a far worse situation than they are today. If Democrats had won the House and 60+ votes in the Senate the middle class would see normalcy today.

"I voted for Obama twice and have no regrets."

Does that neon light flashing IDIOT over your head keep you awake at night?

As I said in the OP....don't ever change.

We wouldn't have to put up with the Republican racism

Top 9 Most Racist Things Republicans Have Done Since President Obama Has Been In Office

I voted for Obama, twice; decisions I don't regret considering the options. I voted for Bush in 2000 because I thought he was a well meaning doofus who wouldn't try to change anything (conservative).......I was wrong about that.
Then you owe me fifty grand. All obama voters should be forced to pay back all who opposed him and have lost all of this money as a result.
Call it reparations. How appropriate.

And you owe us several trillion. Wasn't it Dick Cheney who said Iraqi oil would pay for the war?

I voted for Obama, twice; decisions I don't regret considering the options. I voted for Bush in 2000 because I thought he was a well meaning doofus who wouldn't try to change anything (conservative).......I was wrong about that.
Then you owe me fifty grand. All obama voters should be forced to pay back all who opposed him and have lost all of this money as a result.
Call it reparations. How appropriate.

I have no idea what this incoherent scree of nonsense means.
Obama's energy policy has cost the average American household over $8k annually in disposable income.

How do you figure that?

Top 9 Most Racist Things Republicans Have Done Since President Obama Has Been In Office

You dope.....here is the real 'racism'

1. DEMOCRAT LEADERSHIP!

Detroit, MI (1st on the poverty rate list) hasn’t elected
a Republican mayor since 1961;

Buffalo, NY (2nd) hasn’t elected one since 1954;

Cincinnati, OH (3rd)… since 1984;

Cleveland, OH (4th)… since 1989;

Miami, FL (5th) has never had a Republican Mayor;

St. Louis, MO (6th)…. since 1949;

El Paso, TX (7th) has never had a Republican Mayor;

Milwaukee, WI (8th)… since 1908;

Philadelphia, PA (9th)… since 1952;

Newark, NJ (10th)… since 1907.
Top 10 Poorest Cities run by Democrats Scattershooting

You dope.....here is the real 'racism'

1. DEMOCRAT LEADERSHIP!

Detroit, MI (1st on the poverty rate list) hasn’t elected
a Republican mayor since 1961;

Buffalo, NY (2nd) hasn’t elected one since 1954;

Cincinnati, OH (3rd)… since 1984;

Cleveland, OH (4th)… since 1989;

Miami, FL (5th) has never had a Republican Mayor;

St. Louis, MO (6th)…. since 1949;

El Paso, TX (7th) has never had a Republican Mayor;

Milwaukee, WI (8th)… since 1908;

Philadelphia, PA (9th)… since 1952;

Newark, NJ (10th)… since 1907.
Top 10 Poorest Cities run by Democrats Scattershooting

Good info. Pretty telling! Yet the Dems keep promising "prosperity" and the idiot voters keep buying the perpetual lie.

I came to the very end of the OP to respond as I can't bear to know who voted to reelected the fraud. I don't want to know. I try to avoid negatives. :lol:

The worst racist America has ever known, resides in an empty suit in the WH.

Forum List

Back