Darren Wilson---Poster Boy for Wimpiness

Son I've trained with the best and been in more fights than I can remember.

Your notion that kicking somoene in the knee won't hurt them is ridiculous. A dude that is 6'4" 300 lbs and not in any kind of athletic shape has weak knees, guaranteed. You kick one of them hard enough you're going to break something.

Oh, who have you trained with? STFU clown.....you're a fucking joke.

I also studied Judo and was a state champ wrestler. He was running. Thus you use his momentum against him. But yeah if he's going low right into you I'm probably going on top with an arm under the chin in a choke hold and pushing his face into the concrete under my weight. But I'm not "Smarterthantheaveragebear." If he says he's gonna take the guys knee out.. it's probably because ... he's gonna take the guy's knees out.

Uh huh....well believe what and who you please....this "bear" character is a fraud....Further, there's no way in the world you want to close quarters with a guy of that size and strength and you're not going to side-step him because he's too wide....one of his arms with gather you in and you're fucked. Any streetfighter knows that....any martial arts instructor will just laugh at the idea...like I have been.

Who said I'd want to do anything? But when you are a LEO , not just armchair cop, you sometimes have to do what you have to do.

And then there's the throwing like a girl Mom-jeans look:

obama-in-mom-jeans.jpg

I also studied Judo and was a state champ wrestler. He was running. Thus you use his momentum against him. But yeah if he's going low right into you I'm probably going on top with an arm under the chin in a choke hold and pushing his face into the concrete under my weight. But I'm not "Smarterthantheaveragebear." If he says he's gonna take the guys knee out.. it's probably because ... he's gonna take the guy's knees out.

Uh huh....well believe what and who you please....this "bear" character is a fraud....Further, there's no way in the world you want to close quarters with a guy of that size and strength and you're not going to side-step him because he's too wide....one of his arms with gather you in and you're fucked. Any streetfighter knows that....any martial arts instructor will just laugh at the idea...like I have been.
The way you side step a big guy is to feign one direction then as he shifts his weight to the direction you feigned you go the other direction. Anyone that's played football knows that.

NO ONE would teach snap kicking to the knee

Self-Defense Techniques - 4 Kicking Techniques To Use In A Self-Defense Situation

:rofl:

The way you side step a big guy is to feign one direction then as he shifts his weight to the direction you feigned you go the other direction. Anyone that's played football knows that.

A guy that big, I'm faster than him, sidestepping him and getting enough distance for a snap kick as he's charging me isn't that difficult.

In fact, probably no less difficult at all then getting behind him and getting him into a choke hold.

BUT, my point is, most LEOs are not trained enough to do EITHER thing, so the gun is the only option.

A guy that big, I'm faster than him, sidestepping him and getting enough distance for a snap kick as he's charging me isn't that difficult.

In fact, probably no less difficult at all then getting behind him and getting him into a choke hold.

BUT, my point is, most LEOs are trained enough to do EITHER thing, so the gun is the only option.
I assume you mean not trained to do either.. so yeah I understand. If he's not trained to fight I'd rather he stay in his vehicle and wait for back up than get out where he has no choice but to kill the kid to defend himself. I'm a low to the ground guy that's pretty strong. This one time playing football a 300lb guy was coming at me on a kick off it's high school I'm like 165lbs.. I put my shoulder into his gut lifted him off the ground and tossed him like a rag doll about ten feet using his momentum. Crowd went silent. Good times. Sometime's it the fight in the dog that determines the end result. This cop... he didn't have a whole lot of fight in him. Wrong job.

BUT, my point is, most LEOs are not trained enough to do EITHER thing, so the gun is the only option.

Good God you're a retard. Im a 4 stripe purple belt in BJJ under Relson Gracie and have kickboxed....and what you are saying the cop should've done is flat out retarded.

For one hes wearing a duty belt and vest which limits mobility quite a bit.

Two...you dont use empty hand strikes on a 6'4 300 lb man who wants the gun on your belt. Ever. Never. You DO NOT allow him to get near you. Hes violent and has shown HE WANTS THAT GUN. He isnt getting within 10 feet of me.

And you dont know who HE is. I mean...if you tried your judo on me...and you didnt know my background. ..then you get choked out with BJJ : )

Yeah, I would think Wilson would not have the confidence after already being struck once, to have another physical confrontation and losing the gun.
The other factor to remember is, there is only One officer at the scene, so with now back up if he goes down, physical contact cant be an option.

Self-Defense Techniques - 4 Kicking Techniques To Use In A Self-Defense Situation

C'mon chump....who's the "best you've trained with"? Me? My dad was a semi-pro boxer....I later trained at Kronk Gym in Detroit. Fort Benning BT, Polk AIT. 5th Special Forces, MACV RECONDO school at Nha Trang. ROK Tang Soo Do instructors with 9th White Horse Division at Ninh Hoa. Shodan rank GoJu Ryu with Goshi Yamaguchi, San Franciso. Bobby Jay from the Shin GoJu Ryu school in Denver, and David Manville, ex IDF instructor Krav Maga.

Your turn.

BUT, my point is, most LEOs are trained enough to do EITHER thing, so the gun is the only option.
I assume you mean not trained to do either.. so yeah I understand. If he's not trained to fight I'd rather he stay in his vehicle and wait for back up than get out where he has no choice but to kill the kid to defend himself. I'm a low to the ground guy that's pretty strong. This one time playing football a 300lb guy was coming at me on a kick off it's high school I'm like 165lbs.. I put my shoulder into his gut lifted him off the ground and tossed him like a rag doll about ten feet using his momentum. Crowd went silent. Good times. Sometime's it the fight in the dog that determines the end result. This cop... he didn't have a whole lot of fight in him. Wrong job.

You say he shoulda just stayed in the car instead of chasing gentle giant.....but then say he didnt have any fight in him??

You cop haters are just plain ole retards. Your grasp on what a real fight..especially when weapons are involved...are just laughable. I mean like delusional elementary kid stuff.

Good God you're a retard. Im a 4 stripe purple belt in BJJ under Relson Gracie and have kickboxed....and what you are saying the cop should've done is flat out retarded.

Two...you dont use empty hand strikes on a 6'4 300 lb man who wants the gun on your belt. Ever. Never. You DO NOT allow him to get near you. Hes violent and has shown HE WANTS THAT GUN. He isnt getting within 10 feet of me.

And you dont know who HE is. I mean...if you tried your judo on me...and you didnt know my background. ..then you get choked out with BJJ : )

I can only assume you quoted the wrong person LOL

You gonna tell me you can't disable a fat ass teenager without killing him?

C'mon chump....who's the "best you've trained with"? Me? My dad was a semi-pro boxer....I later trained at Kronk Gym in Detroit. Fort Benning BT, Polk AIT. 5th Special Forces, MACV RECONDO school at Nha Trang. ROK Tang Soo Do instructors with 9th White Horse Division at Ninh Hoa. Shodan rank GoJu Ryu with Goshi Yamaguchi, San Franciso. Bobby Jay from the Shin GoJu Ryu school in Denver, and David Manville, ex IDF instructor Krav Maga.

Your turn.

The majority of thag shit has been proven ineffective in the UFC by big strong guys who have good boxing and grappling.

Your Rex Kwon Do doesnt work.

Wrestling. BJJ. Boxing. And get real strong. Thats the proven formula.

Not the Flying Dragon 19th Degree Snap Kicking Systema of Combat.

You say he shoulda just stayed in the car instead of chasing gentle giant.....but then say he didnt have any fight in him??

You cop haters are just plain ole retards. Your grasp on what a real fight..especially when weapons are involved...are just laughable. I mean like delusional elementary kid stuff.
The guy that didn't have any fight in him was the cop, you know the betty with the pistol. Make up your mind the cop should have kept his gun in the car or brought it out for the boy to try to come back and try to take. The boy ran... WTF do you need to get out and start shooting him for?

Yeah, I would think Wilson would not have the confidence after already being struck once, to have another physical confrontation and losing the gun.
The other factor to remember is, there is only One officer at the scene, so with now back up if he goes down, physical contact cant be an option.
More reason to wait for backup.

You gonna tell me you can't disable a fat ass teenager without killing him?

Sure I could. But if hes going for my gun? Im not trying. I dont know him. He could be a state champion wrestler or jiujitsu guy and WIN the fight and then get my gun.

Im not obligated to give him the chance to win a fight once hes gone for my gun. Period.

Forum List

Back