Darren Wilson---Poster Boy for Wimpiness

Because it takes a real man to "not" kill a man.

Killing somebody isn't a question of manliness....it's a question of judgement about the danger posed by the target. I'm personally a proponent of wounding an aggressor with a shot to the pelvis....rarely lethal and immobilizing...hurts like a bitch to stand much less charge like a red-dogging linebacker. Of course if the aggressor is also armed, a kill shot is in order.

PERSONALLY, I would have let him charge me then stepped to the side and destroyed his knee, then affected the arrest.

But not every person who is hired as a LEO is capable of that.

Hmmmm....I hold rank in GoJu Ryu Karate and have studied American judo, a little Akido, and Krav Maga, Knees are hard to attack during a charge either with a foot sweep or a pistol shot.....I'd rethink that if I were you.

Pretty sure that's what I said.

emo12.gif
read the two statements again.

You read it again sir, RKMBrown didn't say what you think he said.

How about you kiss my ass, boy.

I can't fathom how killing a thug is wimpy.
No, you have that saying backwards

"It takes more of a man to walk away from a fight then it does to fight"

BUT, we don't pay our police to prove they are men by walking away from a fight. We pay them to ARREST CRIMINALS.
I agree, key word "arrest." I'm smart enough to know not to try to arrest "you" without a hell of a lot of backup. And especially not after I piss you off by telling you to get off your street then back up my car into your path. Why would I want to piss off a bear? Backup is on the way just "30-40seconds."

I just don't like the idea of dumb ass kids getting killed for being dumb ass kids. Hell, I was a dumb ass kid.

emo12.gif

How about you kiss my ass, boy.

Grow up son, I was merely pointing out that you misread a post.

I didn't misread anything BOY....how about you translate something easier like Jack and Jill maybe....

Killing somebody isn't a question of manliness....it's a question of judgement about the danger posed by the target. I'm personally a proponent of wounding an aggressor with a shot to the pelvis....rarely lethal and immobilizing...hurts like a bitch to stand much less charge like a red-dogging linebacker. Of course if the aggressor is also armed, a kill shot is in order.

PERSONALLY, I would have let him charge me then stepped to the side and destroyed his knee, then affected the arrest.

Hmmmm....I hold rank in GoJu Ryu Karate and have studied American judo, a little Akido, and Krav Maga, Knees are hard to attack during a charge either with a foot sweep or a pistol shot.....I'd rethink that if I were you.

When you side step someone they will either fall or plant a leg to recover. When they plant the leg..

But I guess you know that right? Being an expert at all forms of hand to hand combat.

BUT, we don't pay our police to prove they are men by walking away from a fight. We pay them to ARREST CRIMINALS.
I agree, key word "arrest." I'm smart enough to know not to try to arrest "you" without a hell of a lot of backup. And especially not after I piss you off by telling you to get off your street then back up my car into your path. Why would I want to piss off a bear? Backup is on the way just "30-40seconds."

I just don't like the idea of dumb ass kids getting killed for being dumb ass kids. Hell, I
was a dumb ass kid.

Sir, as we've discussed, I've made thousands of arrests. Sometimes happen too quickly to make every decision that you would like to make.

I think I told you the story of when I was in Alaska and went into a NCO club where 6 civilians were beating up 3 soldiers.

I was alone, of course i radioed for back up, then I told the civilians they could leave before my back up arrived and that would be the end of it.

They chose instead to take a swing at me.

By the time my back up arrived it was over and the 6 citizens were in no condition to walk out.

Now I was 25 or so at the time, highly trained, and felt pretty good about my abilities, but do you really think I CHOSE to take on 6 guys? Of course I didn't but sometimes you don't have a choice.

The notion that Wilson could have just let Brown get away and then go collect him at a hospital later on is just ridiculous.

He was 240lbs. The felon was 290lbs. OP ignorant as usual.
Where did you hear he is 240 pounds ? That is obviously wrong, just by looking at the guy. Everyone I've heard commenting on his weight said he is 210 pounds, and none of this really matters, anyway. If somebody comes at you, you shoot him. That's the law. This isn't a boxing match.

Agreed, the weight doesnt matter anyway because when your seated in your vehicle facing of a 300 pounder, you have no leverage in your car seat. It would have been a very tough struggle for the officer. Anyway, once somebody fights a police officer for his gun, thats his own stupid decision and he just put his life in someone elses hands

When you side step someone they will either fall or plant a leg to recover. When they plant the leg..

But I guess you know that right? Being an expert at all forms of hand to hand combat.

Are you trying to get disrespectful with me? I thought better of you than that.

However, yes of course that's the idea, you use their momentum against them then as they are going down, you take their knee out so they cant get back up.

plus, you don't go by numbers retard, you go by veracity. i wouldn't expect a far left winger like you to know anything about the truth though....

Okay, Let's go with Veracity. You had 16 eyewitnesses who really had nothing to gain or lose by testifying.

Vs.

Officer Fife, who just shot a kid 8 times in the heat of passion, and had a month to get his story straight.

that is not veracity. those eyewitnesses changed their stories and were inconsistent. further, how the hell do you know they had nothing to gain or lose? maybe they hate cops and hate white cops more.

you're full of shit as usual.

Officer Wilson made the correct decision and the Grand Jury agreed. ...... :cool:

Yabut, if you're black, assault is a capital crime.

This was a white wash. They wanted to get him off and did what was necessary to do that.

Yesterday you called his robbery at the convenience store "shoplifting" and then later claimed he paid for the cigarillos. You're making progress Didley! :laugh2:

BTW, you're a RACIST for using the term "white wash".

BullKurtzUSMC

I have since EDUCATED MYSELF and watched the full video (that the prosecutor kept from the public) I learned that Brown actually paid for the cigarillos.I posted the video and of course, if you want to EDUCATE YOURSELF, its available at You Tube.

Alternatively, you could keep telling the same lies over and over so you can pat yourself on the back for being an ignorant, inbred, trailer trash, cracker racist.

It was a white wash.
Produce the video!

Luddly Neddite

produce the video

plus, you don't go by numbers retard, you go by veracity. i wouldn't expect a far left winger like you to know anything about the truth though....

Okay, Let's go with Veracity. You had 16 eyewitnesses who really had nothing to gain or lose by testifying.

Vs.

Officer Fife, who just shot a kid 8 times in the heat of passion, and had a month to get his story straight.

that is not veracity. those eyewitnesses changed their stories and were inconsistent. further, how the hell do you know they had nothing to gain or lose? maybe they hate cops and hate white cops more.

you're full of shit as usual.

JoeB thinks that eyewitnesses are honest.

Except for the ones who told a version that he disagrees with.

Obviously. you have never been in Law Enforcement or served in the Military. ..... :cool:
The boy was not an enemy combatant... he was a petty crook with a chip on his shoulder.

No sir , by the time he was shot he had committed at least 2 felonies in front of a police officer. Lets be honest about that shall we?
Oh hell yeah agreed. He quickly went from petty crook with a chip on his should to petty crook that punched a cop and reached for the cops gun, probably to stop the cop from shooting him. Brown is guilty as hell.. cop was justified. I'm just saying that the cop had other choices, that's all.

emo12.gif

He's just pi
Obviously. you have never been in Law Enforcement or served in the Military. ..... :cool:
The boy was not an enemy combatant... he was a petty crook with a chip on his shoulder.

No sir , by the time he was shot he had committed at least 2 felonies in front of a police officer. Lets be honest about that shall we?
Oh hell yeah agreed. He quickly wend from petty crook with a chip on his should to petty crook that punched a cop and reached for the cops gun, probably to stop the cop from shooting him.

There is NO evidence to support Brown grabbing the gun in self defense.

You'd only attack the legs if you had ahold of the guy and can swing his weight one way and then footsweep the ankle, not the knee. And you're assuming the guy would rush past you like a charging bull but it rarely works that way. You'd likely end up on your back with Brown on top of you......and you'd be right where Zimmerman was with Trayvon.

I just don't like the idea of dumb ass kids getting killed for being dumb ass kids. Hell, I
was a dumb ass kid.

Sir, as we've discussed, I've made thousands of arrests. Sometimes happen too quickly to make every decision that you would like to make.

I think I told you the story of when I was in Alaska and went into a NCO club where 6 civilians were beating up 3 soldiers.

I was alone, of course i radioed for back up, then I told the civilians they could leave before my back up arrived and that would be the end of it.

They chose instead to take a swing at me.

By the time my back up arrived it was over and the 6 citizens were in no condition to walk out.

Now I was 25 or so at the time, highly trained, and felt pretty good about my abilities, but do you really think I CHOSE to take on 6 guys? Of course I didn't but sometimes you don't have a choice.

The notion that Wilson could have just let Brown get away and then go collect him at a hospital later on is just ridiculous.
Ok, why don't you tell me your guess of what would have gone down if you were the one in that SUV?

emo12.gif

He's just pi

Oh hell yeah agreed. He quickly wend from petty crook with a chip on his should to petty crook that punched a cop and reached for the cops gun, probably to stop the cop from shooting him.

There is NO evidence to support Brown grabbing the gun in self defense.
There's no evidence to support Brown wasn't trying to defend himself either. Look at that video of Brown pushing the clerk. Brown's one of those guys who if you get in his face he's gonna push back.

Forum List

Back