Darren Wilson---Poster Boy for Wimpiness

The way you side step a big guy is to feign one direction then as he shifts his weight to the direction you feigned you go the other direction. Anyone that's played football knows that.

A guy that big, I'm faster than him, sidestepping him and getting enough distance for a snap kick as he's charging me isn't that difficult.

In fact, probably no less difficult at all then getting behind him and getting him into a choke hold.

BUT, my point is, most LEOs are trained enough to do EITHER thing, so the gun is the only option.
I assume you mean not trained to do either.. so yeah I understand. If he's not trained to fight I'd rather he stay in his vehicle and wait for back up than get out where he has no choice but to kill the kid to defend himself. I'm a low to the ground guy that's pretty strong. This one time playing football a 300lb guy was coming at me on a kick off it's high school I'm like 165lbs.. I put my shoulder into his gut lifted him off the ground and tossed him like a rag doll about ten feet using his momentum. Crowd went silent. Good times. Sometime's it the fight in the dog that determines the end result. This cop... he didn't have a whole lot of fight in him. Wrong job.

You say he shoulda just stayed in the car instead of chasing gentle giant.....but then say he didnt have any fight in him??

You cop haters are just plain ole retards. Your grasp on what a real fight..especially when weapons are involved...are just laughable. I mean like delusional elementary kid stuff.
The guy that didn't have any fight in him was the cop, you know the betty with the pistol. Make up your mind the cop should have kept his gun in the car or brought it out for the boy to try to come back and try to take. The boy ran... WTF do you need to get out and start shooting him for?

Leave the gun in the car???? Ok. You're too dumb to reason with.

The 18 year old man (18 year olds fight wars) did run. After assaulting a cop. The cop isnt gonna let him get away.

Fuck him. He brought his death on himself.
And there we have the point. "The cop isn't gonna let him get away." The boy was a dead man walking when he punched the cop, right?

No one teaches counting your shots during combat. Thats just stupid and anyone who says otherwise doesnt understand the sympathetic nervous system in combat stess scenarios.

Because it takes a real man to "not" kill a man.
Obviously. you have never been in Law Enforcement or served in the Military. ..... :cool:
The boy was not an enemy combatant... he was a petty crook with a chip on his shoulder.
That chip got him killed. Officer Wilson did his job.
Yes it did. That you think it was his job to kill the boy is the issue.

Now THIS we agree on. It wasn't Wilson's job to decide to kill this kid. It's just a sad fact that it came to that.
Yes. Yes, it is sad.

A guy that big, I'm faster than him, sidestepping him and getting enough distance for a snap kick as he's charging me isn't that difficult.

In fact, probably no less difficult at all then getting behind him and getting him into a choke hold.

BUT, my point is, most LEOs are trained enough to do EITHER thing, so the gun is the only option.
I assume you mean not trained to do either.. so yeah I understand. If he's not trained to fight I'd rather he stay in his vehicle and wait for back up than get out where he has no choice but to kill the kid to defend himself. I'm a low to the ground guy that's pretty strong. This one time playing football a 300lb guy was coming at me on a kick off it's high school I'm like 165lbs.. I put my shoulder into his gut lifted him off the ground and tossed him like a rag doll about ten feet using his momentum. Crowd went silent. Good times. Sometime's it the fight in the dog that determines the end result. This cop... he didn't have a whole lot of fight in him. Wrong job.

You say he shoulda just stayed in the car instead of chasing gentle giant.....but then say he didnt have any fight in him??

You cop haters are just plain ole retards. Your grasp on what a real fight..especially when weapons are involved...are just laughable. I mean like delusional elementary kid stuff.
The guy that didn't have any fight in him was the cop, you know the betty with the pistol. Make up your mind the cop should have kept his gun in the car or brought it out for the boy to try to come back and try to take. The boy ran... WTF do you need to get out and start shooting him for?

The 18 year old man (18 year olds fight wars) did run. After assaulting a cop. The cop isnt gonna let him get away.

And there we have the point. "The cop isn't gonna let him get away." The boy was a dead man walking when he punched the cop, right?

No. He was a man who the cops were going to pursue. Had he just laid down and surrendered he'd be alive. But his fat ass wanted a fight.

Thats kinda what cops do ya know....not letting criminals escape?

??? Not in police work. I cant imagine ANY combat course except snipers would teach that.
Okay, you want to lock horns fine by me. I can't imagine any police academy that wouldn't teach basic military tactics and counting your shots is the FIRST tactic. Further, what's this bullshit about "Rex tang do"? I can assure you if you'd read my resume that my arts are KILLING ARTS...we don't sport fight. I've killed with my hands and feet and for some busted up ex-cop to doubt that means nothing to me. You'd be advised to keep your thoughts on genuine martial arts to yourself from here on out or end up looking like our boy with the imaginary snap kicks to a knee.

No one teaches counting your shots during combat. Thats just stupid and anyone who says otherwise doesnt understand the sympathetic nervous system in combat stess scenarios.
Interesting. All the fights I've been in, I don't remember loosing my mind even once. More to the point, I always remember time coming to a near stop as I concentrated intently on the important aspects of the fight. I'm pretty sure that cop knew dead well that he had put two shots into that boy's chest.

??? Not in police work. I cant imagine ANY combat course except snipers would teach that.
Okay, you want to lock horns fine by me. I can't imagine any police academy that wouldn't teach basic military tactics and counting your shots is the FIRST tactic. Further, what's this bullshit about "Rex tang do"? I can assure you if you'd read my resume that my arts are KILLING ARTS...we don't sport fight. I've killed with my hands and feet and for some busted up ex-cop to doubt that means nothing to me. You'd be advised to keep your thoughts on genuine martial arts to yourself from here on out or end up looking like our boy with the imaginary snap kicks to a knee.

Haha. Ok. Im just gonna call bullshit then. No police academy in the WORLD teaches counting your shots DURING combat haha!!! Thats just stupid. You know when you run out? When the slide locks back. Then you do a combat reload.

So the military teaches to count your shots...with a full auto gun?? Dude... thats just plain laughable.

As for the rest..sounds like you just threatened me on a forum haha. Mmmkay. Id submit you in less than a minute. But ill defer to your "killing arts". Let me guess...they teach you to count your punches too hahaha???

[

I am belted in Amercan Kenpo and a first degree black in Tae Kwon Do. In Kenpo the knee was the first target with a snap kick I was taught. It only takes what 14lbs of pressure to snap a knee. Not as hard as you think.

Who were your instructors?

The knee is NEVER a target against a man charging you...not ever and is normally attacked with a crescent kick, not a snap kick. The shin is a much longer and easily attacked target...and more painful.

Interesting. All the fights I've been in, I don't remember loosing my mind even once. More to the point, I always remember time coming to a near stop as I concentrated intently on the important aspects of the fight. I'm pretty sure that cop knew dead well that he had put two shots into that boy's chest.
Then yyou've never fought for your life.

By the way, further reading the testimony, Wilson is 6'4" around 205

Also, he was equipped with mace.

Now, I can see him not going for the mace in the car, he stated he was afraid it would end up spraying in HIS face, but once outside the car, he should have went for the mace, so that's THREE mistakes by Wilson, which is not the same thing as murder.

No. He was a man who the cops were going to pursue. Had he just laid down and surrendered he'd be alive. But his fat ass wanted a fight.

Thats kinda what cops do ya know....not letting criminals escape?
I have a great family, never been arrested, but I'm white... I just can't help but think that if I was a black guy, maybe I'd be dead. FYI my name is also Mike Brown.

Haha. Ok. Im just gonna call bullshit then. No police academy in the WORLD teaches counting your shots DURING combat haha!!! Thats just stupid. You know when you run out? When the slide locks back. Then you do a combat reload.

So the military teaches to count your shots...with a full auto gun?? Dude... thats just plain laughable.

As for the rest..sounds like you just threatened me on a forum haha. Mmmkay. Id submit you in less than a minute. But ill defer to your "killing arts". Let me guess...they teach you to count your punches too hahaha???

As I suspected....you're a broken down fool without any police training....just another USMB pose.

For the readers here who may be confused, don't let these clowns lead you astray.....in a combat situation, counting your shots focuses your mind to avoid the chaos you're involved in...tunnel vison....remember during an adrenaline rush your smaller muscles (fingers) might stiffen so don't let your trigger finger wander outside the trigger guard. The trick is to continue surveying the area in and around your target...that way you don't shoot one of your brothers or an innocent.

[

I am belted in Amercan Kenpo and a first degree black in Tae Kwon Do. In Kenpo the knee was the first target with a snap kick I was taught. It only takes what 14lbs of pressure to snap a knee. Not as hard as you think.

Who were your instructors?

The knee is NEVER a target against a man charging you...not ever and is normally attacked with a crescent kick, not a snap kick. The shin is a much longer and easily attacked target...and more painful.

LOL you've exposed yourself sonny.

As I suspected....you're a broken down fool without any police training....just another USMB pose.

For the readers here who may be confused, don't let these clowns lead you astray.....in a combat situation, counting your shots focuses your mind to avoid the chaos you're involved in...tunnel vison....remember during an adrenaline rush your smaller muscles (fingers) might stiffen so don't let your trigger finger wander outside the trigger guard. The trick is to continue surveying the area in and around your target...that way you don't shoot one of your brothers or an innocent.

Do you acknowledge that Wison testified that he did NOT remember how many shots he fired??

BUT, my point is, most LEOs are not trained enough to do EITHER thing, so the gun is the only option.

Good God you're a retard. Im a 4 stripe purple belt in BJJ under Relson Gracie and have kickboxed....and what you are saying the cop should've done is flat out retarded.

For one hes wearing a duty belt and vest which limits mobility quite a bit.

Two...you dont use empty hand strikes on a 6'4 300 lb man who wants the gun on your belt. Ever. Never. You DO NOT allow him to get near you. Hes violent and has shown HE WANTS THAT GUN. He isnt getting within 10 feet of me.

And you dont know who HE is. I mean...if you tried your judo on me...and you didnt know my background. ..then you get choked out with BJJ : )
You gonna tell me you can't disable a fat ass teenager without killing him?

Sure I could. But if hes going for my gun? Im not trying. I dont know him. He could be a state champion wrestler or jiujitsu guy and WIN the fight and then get my gun.

Im not obligated to give him the chance to win a fight once hes gone for my gun. Period.
True. Ok you've shot him no less than SIX TIMES. Do you finish him off with two to the head or wait for an ambulance?

He didnt stop charging until after those two shots. I worked 8 years at Atlanta PD. Despite what Hollywood makes you think... pistol shots often dont stop people. In fact a US Army and FBI study showed that 94% of pistol wounds are not fatal...and most times the person doesnt know they're even hit until their sympathetic nervous system calms and they see the blood.

You've obviously never been in a life or death fight.
There are levels to a fight. Or at least there used to be levels, back when men had honor. I grew up during the race riots in south florida. I just don't like to tell / talk about those stories. We used to fight all the time. But there was a lot more honor among men and cops back then. Knives and guns were mostly seen as the tools of girlie men when it came to issues of honor.

Then yyou've never fought for your life.
Yes, I have.

This one time I'm getting my head bashed into the concrete, he was easily twice my size. I beat the crap out of him, but I didn't kill him.

Before that point in time, I knew how to fight but fighting became different after that point in time.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back