Dash cameras

Do you use one? Its almost mandatory. Footage...everyone seems to know when my camera isn't working (accept me), When the battery dies or the SD card run out of memory, they are freeking nutz!

I use my cellphone as a dash cam. I use it every time and delete if if there are no incidents

Why would you need a dash camera?
Are you trolling me? Ok. fair question. I was involved in an accident where a reckless driver sped past me, cut me off and braked checked me. (ironically he was Russian). I collided with this wonderful person. it cost me thousands in insurance and points off my license. Cop gave me a ticket for "following to close" and I was found to be at fault for causing the accident. A dash cam is a basic necessity since god isn't everywhere and people can be such lying scumbags.

Yeah, the corrupt pigs and the corrupt insurance companies ALWAYS believe the liars!!

The FEDS broke up an Russian insurance scam ring in Grapevine, Tx some years ago. They would hire blacks and Mexicans to speed around town and on the highways, cut people off and SLAM on their brakes in front of them, attempting to cause violent and often deadly accidents. Then the Russian mob lawyers would sue the fuck out of the victims insurance company for thousands and even millions of dollars.

DON'T THINK THESE VIOLENT ACTS ARE RANDOM!!!! THERE ARE DEADLY INSURANCE SCAM OPERATIONS OUT THERE TRYING TO GET YOU TO HIT THEM SO THEY CAN SUE YOUR INSURANCE COMPANY FOR THE MAXIMUM PAYOUT!!!

The Mexicans, the Muslims, the Russians, the BLM'ers...............THEY ALL DO IT!!
Yall inbreds need to stop eatin them magic mushrooms

If you take your head out of your ass and do some research on the subject, you'll find that YOU are the inbred eating magic mushrooms!!!
Incest is a real problem among Africans in America. But the left, and their African children, always projects
Says the inbred with bad genes due to caucasian inbreeding. :auiqs.jpg:

I get why they are important to have. I remember seeing a person's film get shown on the news here in east Tennessee about a year or so ago. A tree came down on the car in front of them due to the bad weather that was happening at the time. Thankfully the person inside that vehicle survived what happened, but the tree came down right on top of the vehicle's hood making the back half of the vehicle literally get lifted right up off the road. Of course it came back down a second later, but yeah, the incident was all on film due to the person who was right behind them.

God bless you and them people always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back