Dashcam that was withheld from Prosecutors reveals cops lied

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010

Its the norm....Cops say stuff that didnt happen and the "innocent until proven guilty" person has to defend himself from slander. Guns pointed, hands are up, Punches thrown and said "Stop trying to take my gun". Oh BTW another car rammed him while parked.

All charges were dropped against the Innocent guy.

A cop admitted to tampering and retired.

OH BTW, Internal Affairs found No wrong doing...even tho they lied. Trust the system guys!

It is a fascinating study that getting cameras almost everywhere has brought this stuff to light.

It is a fascinating study that getting cameras almost everywhere has brought this stuff to light.

Yep. Same as if every member of your Navy was on film all the time. All groups have wrong doers. I've seen all the police reports Navy folks were in. All militart branches. And teachers. And lawyers. And clerks. They just don't go on Page 1. They like hooker and drugs....that's for sure.

Yep. Same as if every member of your Navy was on film all the time. All groups have wrong doers. I've seen all the police reports Navy folks were in. All militart branches. And teachers. And lawyers. And clerks. They just don't go on Page 1. They like hooker and drugs....that's for sure.

Her navy :rofl:

As soon as they show every single video of the literally 100,000's of clean videos - you can say that.
It is not as if there was ever a time, or will ever be a time, when there were no bad cops. Always has been, always will be. They are afterall human beings.
However, clear thinking people know the good waaay outweigh the bad despite the media only showing bad videos.
Simpletons and closed minded people cannot realize this.

Woopety Woop you found an example of a bad cop, I"m glad you did, I didn't they existed until now.

A? Its 3 there

the_count.jpg

3 cops indicted. Innocent man goes free. 3 dirt bags removed from the ranks.

YES!!! The system worked. Thanks for sharing.

After he was almost sent to jail for hiding evidence.

And Internal affairs said they did nothing wrong.

YES! The system is working!!!

Its the norm....Cops say stuff that didnt happen and the "innocent until proven guilty" person has to defend himself from slander. Guns pointed, hands are up, Punches thrown and said "Stop trying to take my gun". Oh BTW another car rammed him while parked.

OH BTW, Internal Affairs found No wrong doing...even tho they lied. Trust the system guys!

You have to wonder how often bad cops get away with stuff like this.

The system worked in this case. Just as it did in Ferguson and with Zimmerman.

More times than you can count. There is a reason most Black people dont trust cops. Dealing with dirty cops was a daily occurrence where I grew up.

Kind of different when someone with a badge and a gun does something dirty and the legal system takes their word for the gospel and believes they would never lie or do anything wrong.

:bye1: Mal

:bye1: Mal

How's it hanging Petecea?

More times than you can count. There is a reason most Black people dont trust cops. Dealing with dirty cops was a daily occurrence where I grew up.

I give 3/5ths of a shit what you think.

Forum List

Back