Dashlane Password Manager

Zoom-boing

Platinum Member
Oct 30, 2008
East Japip
A commercial was just on advertising something called Dashlane Password Manager. Free program to manage all your passwords on PC, mobile devices.

I've never heard of it, has anyone else? Reviews? Input?

A commercial was just on advertising something called Dashlane Password Manager. Free program to manage all your passwords on PC, mobile devices.

I use a piece of paper.
You can put them in a spreadsheet and hide the cells.
Or you can just use notepad and encrypt it. Make sure the name of the file isn't obvious.

I never used it. I have nothing against it.

It isn't me.

If your hard drive crashes, what happens to your passwords? Unless you have a backup, you are stuck.

Is there a backdoor to the program?

Do you know these people?

My motto is that no one cares more about you than you. You can't expect others to care more about you than you. You can't let others do the thinking for you.

If you write your passwords in a notebook, you know who has accesss to it.

Can this program be hacked? Security is a cat and mouse game.

I use a piece of paper.
You can put them in a spreadsheet and hide the cells.
Or you can just use notepad and encrypt it. Make sure the name of the file isn't obvious.

Our systems are similar and I decided to stick with it.

Forum List

Back