Data Shows Our Fight Against Coronavirus May Be Worse Than The Disease

So what if you catch it? Unless you’re sick already you’ll live. Hanks is over 60.

"So what if you catch it?"

Are you really that stupid? Or is it that you are just selfish?

If I catch it, I can spread it. If I spread it then someone may die. Maybe my mom or pops or someone elses mom or pops.
You probably already have it.
You’ve definitely got something and it’s affected your brain.
If I already had it my parents would have it.

I do have something. Its called melanin and yes it makes you smarter.
If your parents protect themselves they may not have or get it. Apple doesn’t fall far from the tree.
You must have a hard time with reading comprehension. I was talking past tense. My parents have protected themselves. We only talk via facetime but thats only because I started protecting myself back in Jan just in case.
Have is present tense. Would have is present tense. Would have had is past tense (past perfect). You said would have. Present tense.

"So what if you catch it?"

Are you really that stupid? Or is it that you are just selfish?

If I catch it, I can spread it. If I spread it then someone may die. Maybe my mom or pops or someone elses mom or pops.

If your parents protect themselves they may not have or get it. Apple doesn’t fall far from the tree.
You must have a hard time with reading comprehension. I was talking past tense. My parents have protected themselves. We only talk via facetime but thats only because I started protecting myself back in Jan just in case.
Have is present tense. Would have is present tense. Would have had is past tense (past perfect). You said would have. Present tense.
No stupid. The one you replied to. :rolleyes:

"If I already had it my parents would have it."

No stupid. The one you replied to. :rolleyes:

"If I already had it my parents would have it."
Would have. Present tense.

Exactly what I’ve been saying.

90 people a day die in theirs cars in America. Do we close all roads? Nope, the economic impact would be catastrophic.

Anyone worrying about Tom Hanks dying after being infected? Nope. He says he’s just got aches and doing fine.

As most people who are healthy.

But there are people dying! Yep. Just like with the flu every year. Over ten thousand died from H1N1, did we shutdown America?

Prevention Expert: Data Shows Our Fight Against Coronavirus May Be Worse Than The Disease
My contention from the beginning was they didn’t have their math right and it was and is s huge overreaction and destructive way beyond the cold or cure

90 people a day die in theirs cars in America. Do we close all roads? Nope, the economic impact would be catastrophic.

Anyone worrying about Tom Hanks dying after being infected? Nope. He says he’s just got aches and doing fine.

But there are people dying! Yep. Just like with the flu every year. Over ten thousand died from H1N1, did we shutdown America?

Prevention Expert: Data Shows Our Fight Against Coronavirus May Be Worse Than The Disease
My contention from the beginning was they didn’t have their math right and it was and is s huge overreaction and destructive way beyond the cold or cure
Yep. I’m just not hearing healthy people being killed by this in any significant way.

My guess is many TENS OF THOUSANDS globally had the disease and were never tested. That artificially drives up the death rate numbers

A lot of smart people agree:

Needed: the reopening plan. Fast.

“Needed fast: a plan to open up the economy again in a virus-safe way. Every business should be (and likely is) working hard to figure out how to operate in a virus-safe way. Federal state and local government need to be working 24 hours a day during the next few weeks to promulgate virus-safe practices. Not because they are particularly good at it, but because they are the ones shutting things down, and their permission is needed to reopen, fully or partly. People also will want the confidence to know that businesses they patronize are compliant. You’ve got two weeks — figure out what combination of personal distancing, self-isolation, testing, cleaning, etc. will allow each kind of business to reopen, at least partially.”
Until they figure it out then they will remain shutdown so they dont kill more people.
349 Americans have died from the Chinese bug. Almost all were 60+, the youngest was early 50’s. Almost all had health conditions.

More die from the flu every year. 90 Americans will die in their cars today.

“Needed fast: a plan to open up the economy again in a virus-safe way. Every business should be (and likely is) working hard to figure out how to operate in a virus-safe way. Federal state and local government need to be working 24 hours a day during the next few weeks to promulgate virus-safe practices. Not because they are particularly good at it, but because they are the ones shutting things down, and their permission is needed to reopen, fully or partly. People also will want the confidence to know that businesses they patronize are compliant. You’ve got two weeks — figure out what combination of personal distancing, self-isolation, testing, cleaning, etc. will allow each kind of business to reopen, at least partially.”
Until they figure it out then they will remain shutdown so they dont kill more people.
349 Americans have died from the Chinese bug. Almost all were 60+, the youngest was early 50’s. Almost all had health conditions.

Not really sure how thats going make your wish come? What was your point?

You stay hiding under your pillow, we’ll let you know when it’s safe.

The guy that wrote the article is an idiot. So his solution is let the virus run rampant among everyone under the age of 60 and isolate everyone 60 and up? I wonder how many of those people 60 and up have relatives that are below 60?

David L. Katz, the founding director of the Yale-Griffin Prevention Research Center,

This man is an idiot, and you a HS dropout is what...?

You stay hiding under your pillow, we’ll let you know when it’s safe.
You wont be around to let me know its safe. You still think its the flu. :rolleyes:

The guy that wrote the article is an idiot. So his solution is let the virus run rampant among everyone under the age of 60 and isolate everyone 60 and up? I wonder how many of those people 60 and up have relatives that are below 60?

David L. Katz, the founding director of the Yale-Griffin Prevention Research Center,

I agree and thats what I said in the beginning. David Katz is a fucking idiot and yes you are a HS dropout.

I agree and thats what I said in the beginning. David Katz is a fucking idiot and yes you are a HS dropout.

YES!! More swears!!! Love it. Is it because Katz is a Jew that you dislike him? Be honest.

YES!! More swears!!! Love it. Is it because Katz is a Jew that you dislike him? Be honest.
I dislike most idiots. I didnt even know his name until you just mentioned it. :rolleyes:

I dislike most idiots. I didnt even know his name until you just mentioned it. :rolleyes:

So you knew nothing about him but called him an idiot? If I knew zero about LeBron James and called him a terrible basketball player would I sound like an idiot? Yes. So...how do you sound now?

Yep. I’m just not hearing healthy people being killed by this in any significant way.
I do pay reverence to anyone passing but 100% of the population should not be shut down over a minor infection that most dont even know they have and that is more deadly to the 20% of the population that is 65+

Forum List

Back