Data Shows Our Fight Against Coronavirus May Be Worse Than The Disease

The guy that wrote the article is an idiot. So his solution is let the virus run rampant among everyone under the age of 60 and isolate everyone 60 and up? I wonder how many of those people 60 and up have relatives that are below 60?

David L. Katz, the founding director of the Yale-Griffin Prevention Research Center,

This man is an idiot, and you a HS dropout is what...?
I agree and thats what I said in the beginning. David Katz is a fucking idiot and yes you are a HS dropout.

YES!! More swears!!! Love it. Is it because Katz is a Jew that you dislike him? Be honest.
I dislike most idiots. I didnt even know his name until you just mentioned it. :rolleyes:

So you knew nothing about him but called him an idiot? If I knew zero about LeBron James and called him a terrible basketball player would I sound like an idiot? Yes. So...how do you sound now?
When you say something idiotic youre an idiot. When you call Lebron a terrible basketball player and you have never seen him then yes you sound like an idiot. I dont have to know the idiot that made the idiotic statement to know they are an idiot.

David L. Katz, the founding director of the Yale-Griffin Prevention Research Center,

This man is an idiot, and you a HS dropout is what...?
I agree and thats what I said in the beginning. David Katz is a fucking idiot and yes you are a HS dropout.

YES!! More swears!!! Love it. Is it because Katz is a Jew that you dislike him? Be honest.
I dislike most idiots. I didnt even know his name until you just mentioned it. :rolleyes:

So you knew nothing about him but called him an idiot? If I knew zero about LeBron James and called him a terrible basketball player would I sound like an idiot? Yes. So...how do you sound now?
When you say something idiotic youre an idiot. When you call Lebron a terrible basketball player and you have never seen him then yes you sound like an idiot. I dont have to know the idiot that made the idiotic statement to know they are an idiot.

Idiot = A person of profound mental retardation having a mental age below three years and generally unable to learn connected speech or guard against common dangers. Pretty sure the person who wrote that article is not an idiot. But you think what you want.

Idiot = A person of profound mental retardation having a mental age below three years and generally unable to learn connected speech or guard against common dangers. Pretty sure the person who wrote that article is not an idiot. But you think what you want.
When he had that thought its obvious he was in the throes of an idiot attack.

Forum List

Back