David Frum: We are 'watching a Republican electoral disaster in the making'

Fake News, all the time. Oh please, you've never made a clear, concise post of substance, thoughtful nor thought provoking.
4182902.jpg

In my view, the only way they will ever incarcerate Trump is by one of two possibilities:

1 They build a new wing in an existing penitentiary dedicated solely to Trump (and future presidents convicted of serious crimes)
2. Home detention with an angle bracelet.

The latter is probably what will happen since the former would require an act of congress to which I doubt the Republicans will agree.

"angle bracelet"?

Democrats have a bigger problem.
Biden is even more unpopular.
Biden is a criminal.
GDP Falls Short
US Economy Signals Slowdown in 1st Quarter
GAP Announces Massive Job Cuts
Lyft To Layoff 25% of Workforce
Mortgage Rates Climb
Fed To Raise Interest Rates Again
Personal Loan Interest Rates Climb

That's just todays Biden news.

Awwwwwwwww.............

I'm impressed by how clever you thought you sounded saying that.

Thanks for your thought provoking post.

Keep the standards up.

Thanks for posting another Idiot-Gram. As to thinking my being clever, that is not my intent;, it's sure not yours. At the very least, my post responded to you wasn't an idiot-gram as most of your's are.

David Frum is a Zionist 911 W "Biden Republican"

David Frum is the one who wrote W's famous "Axis of Evil" speech which severed our relationship with The Northern Alliance and handed Afghan to Taliban. It also got around 200 of our troops killed because they were working with TNA during the speech.

We invaded country A and sided with B against C in a civil war. Then our "President" flipped off B with our troops right there. Perhaps the worst example ever of what the Zionist Fascist really thinks of American troops...

David Frum is a traitor, a bad one.

You're a terrible debater, and a bad one. The issues surrounding that speech were complex, and dynamic, and your criticism doesn't rise above tawdry simplisticism.

You'll have to do a lot better than that if you think serious people are going to take you seriously.

In the meantime, look up the word 'treason', for you have a fundamental misunderstanding of the term.

Cheers,
Rumpole

Can anybody imagine how fucked up this country will be if we had to endure four more years of this Potatohead disaster?

I can imagine he would annoy the fuck out of simpletons who call him 'potatohead'.

What I can't imagine is four more years of Trump, now that would truly be a disaster.

You might want to double check who was the winner, and who was the loser of the last presidential election.
we dont need to double check anything ...we are reminded of who won the election every time we buy gas and groceries .

Biden is a winner.
Trump is a loser.
we are reminded of that every time we fill up our cars and buy groceries or read about the crime rate soaring and record fentanyl overdoses and witness the aggression of China ,Russia , Iran ect ....

we dont need to double check anything ...we are reminded of who won the election every time we buy gas and groceries .
Then you are at least aware that Biden is a winner, and rump is a loser.

The Democrat response to the Trumpster would indicate that the libs' feeling on this is exactly opposite of what Mr. Frum is saying.

Why would the libs "warn" the Republicans of this pending disaster? Why not just cruise to victory instead, and take the high road doing so, so that they have a mandate going into 2025?

Doesn't make sense, libs don't have Republicans best interest at heart.

Further, why would they be so anxious to nominate Sleepy Joe if they could put whomever they want as nominee? Why not let Brandon retire, if any Dem candidate is a sure thing? Biden is old and tired, time to let the new generation and such sharp young D's like John Fetterman take their rightful position, no? The only reason to nominate Biden is if they know they'll lose and they don't want to waste their young talent in a losing effort. Biden could be one just to take one for the team.
never underestimate the stupidity of the dem voting base .

GDP Falls Short
US Economy Signals Slowdown in 1st Quarter
GAP Announces Massive Job Cuts
Lyft To Layoff 25% of Workforce
Mortgage Rates Climb
Fed To Raise Interest Rates Again
Personal Loan Interest Rates Climb

That's just todays Biden news.
"“I’m telling you, he (Trump) raped me whether I screamed or not. I don’t need an excuse for not screaming.”---E Jean Carroll 4/27/23 on the witness stand under oath.

You might want to double check who was the winner, and who was the loser of the last presidential election.
in 18 months theres another election ... and the left has no achievements to tout that made the lives of average Americans better .

Or they're set up to cheat in the tens of millions column again, and running Kameltoe or a crash test dummy would make it more obvious than they're willing to go.
did you learn that from the navarro report, moron?

Forum List

Back