🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

David Hogg is Too Busy Saving The World to go to College

He has a 4.2 GPA
And a bad attitude. Nobody like a smug student who truly believes they are the smartest person in a room full of adults.
Seems to have an excellent attitude about preventing further carnage
That's not true at all. If it was, he would FULLY support clear backpacks. Oops.
Well kid

Nothing we can do about crazy fucks shooting up your school

But here is a nice clear backpack

Does anyone else find it rather hilarious that Colleges & Universities in good old as left as you can get Californeyeay are turning him down? I mean really, USC, UCLA??? and he has a better GPA than they require?? Wow, just WOW :21:
They turned him down when he was an out of state student

Now that he is an internationally recognized American Patriot, I’m sure those schools will reconsider

Is it??? According to the article, the requirement for out of state students was only 3.4? GPA and his is much higher. Colleges & universities don't deny out of state or out of country students for that matter unless they are already full, they just have more requirements for admittance

They denied him for other reasons...

I wasn't aware that the grade point average of a perfect 4.0 could be a 4.2...Must have increased it to 5.0...

Nothing we can do about crazy fucks shooting up your school. But here is a nice clear backpack
...which will prevent your classmates from bringing a firearm into the school. Funny how both you and the kid that duped you aren’t willing to take even simple, constitutional steps to prevent school shootings,

It’s almost like both of you want school shootings. Almost like they serve a purpose for you guys or something. Oh wait...that’s right...you need them for your gun control agenda.

Nothing we can do about crazy fucks shooting up your school. But here is a nice clear backpack
...which will prevent your classmates from bringing a firearm into the school. Funny how both you and the kid that duped you aren’t willing to take even simple, constitutional steps to prevent school shootings,

It’s almost like both of you want school shootings. Almost like they serve a purpose for you guys or something. Oh wait...that’s right...you need them for your gun control agenda.
OMG.....I have a clear backpack
Where can I carry my AR15?

Does anyone else find it rather hilarious that Colleges & Universities in good old as left as you can get Californeyeay are turning him down? I mean really, USC, UCLA??? and he has a better GPA than they require?? Wow, just WOW :21:
They turned him down when he was an out of state student

Now that he is an internationally recognized American Patriot, I’m sure those schools will reconsider

Is it??? According to the article, the requirement for out of state students was only 3.4? GPA and his is much higher. Colleges & universities don't deny out of state or out of country students for that matter unless they are already full, they just have more requirements for admittance

They denied him for other reasons...

UCLA goes more by SAT scores than by GPA, as I understand it, and the average SAT score for acceptance is about 100 points higher than Hogg's.

That “small child” has developed political clout
Yeah...so much “political clout” that he can’t even get accepted into college. :lmao:

In fairness, the colleges probably made the decision to reject him before the shooting took place, and many would probably accept him now, if he decided to reapply.
Colleges consider things like community service and leadership
Hogg is a high profile leader of a movement that has international recognition

With a 4.2 GPA, most universities would love to have him

He has a 4.2 GPA
And a bad attitude. Nobody like a smug student who truly believes they are the smartest person in a room full of adults.
Seems to have an excellent attitude about preventing further carnage
That's not true at all. If it was, he would FULLY support clear backpacks. Oops.
Well kid

Nothing we can do about crazy fucks shooting up your school

But here is a nice clear backpack

Yeah nothing we can do about people just walking into a school.

Yeah...so much “political clout” that he can’t even get accepted into college. :lmao:

In fairness, the colleges probably made the decision to reject him before the shooting took place, and many would probably accept him now, if he decided to reapply.

That's a B-

IOW he is the width of a female pubic hair above average

That's a B-

IOW he is the width of a female pubic hair above average
Hogg is now a Superstar

He can get into any university he wants

Hogg is now a Superstar. He can get into any university he wants
Will you grow up already? You’re an adult and you think trolling is amusing. Hogg has openly stated that ALL of his choices have turned him down. So just stop with your trolling idiocy. Grow up.

Likewise they consider things like lying, maturity, a sense of entitlement, and the likelihood of being sued by some immature tool who feels nobody has the right to tell them “no”.

OMG.....I have a clear backpack. Where can I carry my AR15?
Exactly. Tough to smuggle a gun into the school if everyone can see it. Also, AR15’s aren’t the only weapons used (of course, being that you don’t actually do your homework but instead only buy into the left-wing propaganda, you wouldn’t know that).

Hogg is now a Superstar. He can get into any university he wants
Will you grow up already? You’re an adult and you think trolling is amusing. Hogg has openly stated that ALL of his choices have turned him down. So just stop with your trolling idiocy. Grow up.
Wrong again Patriot
He has been accepted at several colleges which are out of your league

OMG.....I have a clear backpack. Where can I carry my AR15?
Exactly. Tough to smuggle a gun into the school if everyone can see it. Also, AR15’s aren’t the only weapons used (of course, being that you don’t actually do your homework but instead only buy into the left-wing propaganda, you wouldn’t know that).

You can’t carry a handgun in your belt?
Conservatives are so stupid

Sorry kid....can’t do a thing about AR 15s killing your classmates
But here is a nice transparent backpack

Wrong again Patriot
He has been accepted at several colleges which are out of your league
More proof that wrongwinger is a liar...
Hogg — who reportedly has an SAT score of 1270 and a GPA of 4.2 — admitted that he’d been rejected by all four University of California campuses to which he’d submitted college admissions applications. TMZ reported that Hogg received the rejections about two weeks ago.
But it didn’t end there, snowflake. He continued...
Hogg did admit that he received acceptance letters from Florida Atlantic University, Cal Poly, and Cal State San Marcos, but lamented the fact that he didn’t get into his choice schools.
And here is my favorite quote...
It’s not been too great for me and some of the other members in the movement,” Hogg told Levin. “We got rejected from … UCLA, and UCSD, so it’s been kind of annoying having to deal with that..”
So it’s not just him. Even radical left-wing institutions wants nothing to do with these kids. They ruined their lives by going before the media and acting like they have all of the answers.

After ‘changing the world,’ David Hogg says it’s ‘annoying’ he hasn’t gotten into preferred colleges

Forum List

Back