🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

David Hogg is Too Busy Saving The World to go to College

When you feel the need to attack children for speaking up about not wanting to be shot in school, you're on the wrong side.

Hogg.jpg

Maybe Hogg should reconsider, protecting college keg party rights might be a good choice.

Colleges consider things like community service and leadership
Hogg is a high profile leader of a movement that has international recognition

With a 4.2 GPA, most universities would love to have him

That's a B-

IOW he is the width of a female pubic hair above average
Hogg is now a Superstar

He can get into any university he wants
Not if they care about the graded of the people they let in

a B- student ain't worth much
4.2 is not a B minus

The more indicative stat is his unimpressive SAT score. Grades can be inflated. The SAT is far more objective.

And his is about 100 points below what UCLA, for example, typically takes.

Anything above 4.0 indicates advanced placement courses

Funny those California colleges don't think much of his grades

With Hogg’s newfound honors

I imagine he will get into any college he chooses

Except the 4 he applied to in CA

There's nothing special about that kid
I suspect he will get a callback

He'll get in somewhere, much to the future regret of the Admin that have to cope with his constant attention-whoring.

Leftist college administrators seem to love that shit, though, so more power to them.

That's a B-

IOW he is the width of a female pubic hair above average
Hogg is now a Superstar

4.2 is not a B minus

The more indicative stat is his unimpressive SAT score. Grades can be inflated. The SAT is far more objective.

Hogg is a superstar now

UCLA would kill to have him

4.2 is not a B minus

Out of a 5.0 ?

David Hogg, 17, has so far been rejected by four University of California campuses — UCLA, UCSD, UCSB and UC Irvine, he told TMZ.

Now that's funny
Anything above 4.0 indicates advanced placement courses

Yes there’s nothing special about these kids............. Maybe you are forgetting something. Because of people like you...... You are creating a hero and making them VERY specials.

Actually I am VERY PROUD of these kids.

Yes there’s nothing special about these kids............. Maybe you are forgetting something. Because of people like you...... You are creating a hero and making them VERY specials.

Why? What are they doing that isn't common to teenagers, aka shooting their mouths off and being arrogant? The difference isn't the kids, it's the fact that the media is fawning over them, where they generally ignore adolescents, same as most people do.

Tell me, are you also "proud of" Kyle Kashuv?

People like me?

And just who are people like me?

People who refuse to give up their rights because some wack job shot up a school?

FYI I have nothing to do with this punk or any other teenager nor do I want to.
maybe you need a 17 year old to tell you how to live I sure as hell don't

Hogg is now a Superstar

4.2 is not a B minus

Hogg is a superstar now

UCLA would kill to have him

Think that, if it gives you comfort.

A white kid in CA needs straight As and over 1400 on the SAT to get into UC.

lets face it in a few months he will be forgotten by the celebrities and commie regressive political machine.

Methinks young David received a tad too many participation trophies for T-Ball.

David Hogg, 17, has so far been rejected by four University of California campuses — UCLA, UCSD, UCSB and UC Irvine, he told TMZ.

According to the UC site, a minimum 3.4 GPA is required for non-California residents to get in. The Florida teen has a 4.2 GPA and an SAT score of 1270.

He’s been accepted to Cal State San Marcos and Cal Poly, and in his home state, Florida Atlantic University — but he’s not yet sure what he’ll do after graduating, he said.

“At this point, we’re already changing the world,” Hogg, a senior at Stoneman Douglas High School, told the outlet. “If colleges want to support us in that, great, if they don’t, it doesn’t matter, we’re still going to change the world.”

“There’s a lot of amazing people that don’t get into college,” he added....

https://nypost.com/2018/03/28/david-hogg-having-trouble-getting-into-college-after-high-school/

Well, there's always a brilliant career waiting for him at:

View attachment 185319

More attacks on people who have arguments that you can't counter...

must be depressing to see 17 year olds ahead of you.

You need to learn to use some lube because you're all kinds of butthurt. Hogg chose to take a seat at the grownups table. If he can't hack it then he should shut his trap.
He’s hacking it pretty well. Got over a million people to march across the nation. Not bad for a kid under assault from the entire right wing apparatus.

People disagreeing with you and pointing out flaws of your position is not an assault.
Nationally televised conservative hosts making fun of him for college rejections, trashing his mother, lying that he wasn’t even at the school, saying he’s a paid crisis actor, and on and on. And he still inspires a national movement and drives you fools nuts.

He's not "inspiring" anything, they've already moved on from the kid.

That's not true. He's inspiring intense hatred by rabid liberals who can't tolerate opinion differences.
Shit. Cons are dumping all over him. making personal attacks, etc. But it's "rabid liberals" who can't tolerate a difference of opinion.

LOL what type of "grown up" lets some snot nose kid who obviously failed Civics class lead them around by the nose? I mean besides a weak minded leftist
David Hogg is learning a life lesson in political activism. He has politicians around the nation shaking in fear

Hogg realizes what an election year can bring

I think you truly believe that but it shows how stupid you are. Nobody is afraid of him.
Lor's of corporations are afraid of him. Imagine if he endorses a cell phone service and bad mouths another one. Whar would happen if millions of kids refused to use a certain cell service.
Hogg know how the media and politicians survive

Go after sponsors, attack politicians who have NRA contributions

Smart kid

Your slobbering all over a snot nose is becoming embarrassing....jus sayin
Not as embarrassing as your foaming at the mouth hatred of this kid.

According to the UC site, a minimum 3.4 GPA is required for non-California residents to get in. The Florida teen has a 4.2 GPA and an SAT score of 1270.

View attachment 185319

When I graduated high school, (we used stone tablets) a 4.0 was as high as you could go. No, I did not have a 4.0 GPA but I did score significantly higher than his SAT score. All of which, after 2 years in a JUNIOR COLLEGE, was good enough for me to get into the private University of Miami. Given that the "recentering" of the SAT some years ago, David was given 30 points which did not happen in 1963.

As for his future, I'm sure he believes he is qualified to step in to replace Geraldo Riveria or similar top name in broadcasting.

You pieces of shit are so pathetic. Making fun of a kid about getting into college? Really?

The kid eagerly threw himself out there, he made the decision. If you insist on playing with fire, don't be surprised to get burned.

On the other hand, what do you call Progressives who have ridiculed Baron Trump? He's eleven years old is he not? Is he not off limits?

View attachment 185319

When I graduated high school, (we used stone tablets) a 4.0 was as high as you could go. No, I did not have a 4.0 GPA but I did score significantly higher than his SAT score. All of which, after 2 years in a JUNIOR COLLEGE, was good enough for me to get into the private University of Miami. Given that the "recentering" of the SAT some years ago, David was given 30 points which did not happen in 1963.

As for his future, I'm sure he believes he is qualified to step in to replace Geraldo Riveria or similar top name in broadcasting.
You got into college in 1963? :laugh:

Congratulations! Had they invented calculators yet? How many kilobytes were computers able to handle? 1?

You pieces of shit are so pathetic. Making fun of a kid about getting into college? Really?

The kid eagerly threw himself out there, he made the decision. If you insist on playing with fire, don't be surprised to get burned.

On the other hand, what do you call Progressives who have ridiculed Baron Trump? He's eleven years old is he not? Is he not off limits?
Nobody talks about that poor, fatherless autist. Meanwhile you make fun of a child who's friends were massacred. So sick.

View attachment 185319

You got into college in 1963? :laugh:

Congratulations! Had they invented calculators yet? How many kilobytes were computers able to handle? 1?

Yeah, we had to really learn how to do the problems. My minor was math. For that, chemistry and physics we used a slide rule. We didn't just learn which buttons to push. We had to show our work too. How do they do that today? Oh, I still have the slide rule (it was quite expensive but I never had to replace the batteries) and know how to use it too.

In 1972 we (I was the manager of a large retail store) got one of the very first pockets calculators that could add, subtract, multiply and divide. No chain calculations and it cost $59.95 about the cost of my slide rule. Adjusting for inflation, that would be about $360.00 today...for a bulky, four-function calculator. Oh, I still have one of the first Polaroid cameras and my Royal, manual, portable typewriter which I used to get through college.

I also had to walk four miles in the snow, up hill both ways to go to school. :D

Last edited:
He’s hacking it pretty well. Got over a million people to march across the nation. Not bad for a kid under assault from the entire right wing apparatus.

People disagreeing with you and pointing out flaws of your position is not an assault.
Nationally televised conservative hosts making fun of him for college rejections, trashing his mother, lying that he wasn’t even at the school, saying he’s a paid crisis actor, and on and on. And he still inspires a national movement and drives you fools nuts.

He's not "inspiring" anything, they've already moved on from the kid.

That's not true. He's inspiring intense hatred by rabid liberals who can't tolerate opinion differences.
Shit. Cons are dumping all over him. making personal attacks, etc. But it's "rabid liberals" who can't tolerate a difference of opinion.

Maybe I don't watch enough Fox News, but I don't see anyone "dumping all over him."

Hogg is the one who publicized the fact that he was rejected from several colleges, and tried to publicly shame those colleges for rejecting him. Ingraham's response was really nothing more than a criticism of him whining. In response, Hogg has mobilized liberals to put Ingraham out of business.

So yes, rabid liberals. Including you. You're losing your fucking minds and trying to kill people's livelihood, all because they won't worship your new Messiah.

Forum List

Back