🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

David Hogg is Too Busy Saving The World to go to College

lets face it in a few months he will be forgotten by the celebrities and commie regressive political machine.

Depends entirely on how long it takes the media to find their next photogenic human shield/useful idiot.
Maybe. Might also depend on how long the right keeps him in the forefront with their hate campaigns. But yeah, most likely in a few months the right will have someone new to hate.

lets face it in a few months he will be forgotten by the celebrities and commie regressive political machine.

Depends entirely on how long it takes the media to find their next photogenic human shield/useful idiot.
Maybe. Might also depend on how long the right keeps him in the forefront with their hate campaigns. But yeah, most likely in a few months the right will have someone new to hate.

"Hate campaigns" = responding to lies with the facts.

Well the left does hate the truth .

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

Hate Campaigns = responding to a discussion with personal attacks rather than addressing the point, like Ingraham and countless right wing posters on this thread.

Hate Campaigns = responding to a discussion with personal attacks rather than addressing the point, like Ingraham and countless right wing posters on this thread.

Ingraham made one snarky post. That's hardly a "campaign". Furthermore, Ingraham has said many things, both recently and over the years, on the subject of gun rights. The fact that you haven't bothered to listen to any of them doesn't mean she hasn't "addressed the point", to whatever extent Mr. Hogg can be said to have made any real points to address.

Also, many other people on the right, including on this board, have made any number of valid and reasoned points on the subject of guns and the Second Amendment, only to have them lumped into and dismissed as "hate campaigns", "talking points", and "NRA shilling". So who's REALLY diverting with personal attacks here?

Ingraham made one snarky post. That's hardly a "campaign". Furthermore, Ingraham has said many things, both recently and over the years, on the subject of gun rights. The fact that you haven't bothered to listen to any of them doesn't mean she hasn't "addressed the point", to whatever extent Mr. Hogg can be said to have made any real points to address.

Also, many other people on the right, including on this board, have made any number of valid and reasoned points on the subject of guns and the Second Amendment, only to have them lumped into and dismissed as "hate campaigns", "talking points", and "NRA shilling". So who's REALLY diverting with personal attacks here?
Yeah, I'm sure Hogg's college admission status has all sorts of bearing to the topic of gun control. I'm sure all the name calling does too. Pretty clear it's the right that is doing the diverting with personal attacks.

Yeah, I'm sure Hogg's college admission status has all sorts of bearing to the topic of gun control. I'm sure all the name calling does too. Pretty clear it's the right that is doing the diverting with personal attacks.

Name-calling? You mean like "child murderer", "bitch of the NRA", THAT sort of name-calling?

Look, Chuckles, if you want the moral high ground to be righteously outraged on, you're going to have to get some morals first. You don't get to sit there and defend the "splendiferous" David Hogg on the grounds that WE are name-calling and engaging in personal attacks, because there's not a single person on the right who is within a light-year of that nasty, ill-mannered little brat in that department.

When HE apologizes for virtually every speech he's made in regards to its lack of civility, I'll CONSIDER being upset because Laura Ingraham hurt his wittle feewings. Until then, I'm just sorry she didn't make the little putz cry while she was at it.

Not if they care about the graded of the people they let in

a B- student ain't worth much
4.2 is not a B minus

The more indicative stat is his unimpressive SAT score. Grades can be inflated. The SAT is far more objective.

And his is about 100 points below what UCLA, for example, typically takes.
Hogg is a superstar now

UCLA would kill to have him

Think that, if it gives you comfort.

A white kid in CA needs straight As and over 1400 on the SAT to get into UC.
But he is not a superstar

Conservatives....You may be smarter than me....but ha...ha.....you didn’t get into UCLA

Name-calling? You mean like "child murderer", "bitch of the NRA", THAT sort of name-calling?

Look, Chuckles, if you want the moral high ground to be righteously outraged on, you're going to have to get some morals first. You don't get to sit there and defend the "splendiferous" David Hogg on the grounds that WE are name-calling and engaging in personal attacks, because there's not a single person on the right who is within a light-year of that nasty, ill-mannered little brat in that department.

When HE apologizes for virtually every speech he's made in regards to its lack of civility, I'll CONSIDER being upset because Laura Ingraham hurt his wittle feewings. Until then, I'm just sorry she didn't make the little putz cry while she was at it.
You guys use the very same language for Planned Parenthood. Hogg doesn't have anything to apologize for, IMHO. Ingraham went personal, he just gave viewers a list of her sponsors and asked them if they felt he was treated unfairly to let them know about it. If you don't like it, call the sponsors and let them know you support personal attacks on high school kids who survived mass shootings. Maybe that'll sway them the other way.

You guys use the very same language for Planned Parenthood. Hogg doesn't have anything to apologize for, IMHO. Ingraham went personal, he just gave viewers a list of her sponsors and asked them if they felt he was treated unfairly to let them know about it. If you don't like it, call the sponsors and let them know you support personal attacks on high school kids who survived mass shootings. Maybe that'll sway them the other way.

Dear, Planned Parenthood ACTUALLY KILLS CHILDREN. It's what they exist to do. It's their primary means of making money. I mean actually, literally, with their very own hands. They fucking advertise their services doing it. That's not only not in the same ballpark as trying to blame millions of gun owners who've never even been to Parkland, Florida, for the actions of one deranged freak they never met, it's not even in the same sport. You're basically saying, "Well, you called a strike in THIS game yesterday", and we're saying, "Yeah, but we're playing football now".

You have just articulated very clearly for us why you have not one shred of a right to ANY outrage about Laura Ingraham or anyone else on the right. We'll worry about being good enough people to earn your approval when YOU worry about being a person, period.

Dear, Planned Parenthood ACTUALLY KILLS CHILDREN. It's what they exist to do. It's their primary means of making money. I mean actually, literally, with their very own hands. They fucking advertise their services doing it. That's not only not in the same ballpark as trying to blame millions of gun owners who've never even been to Parkland, Florida, for the actions of one deranged freak they never met, it's not even in the same sport. You're basically saying, "Well, you called a strike in THIS game yesterday", and we're saying, "Yeah, but we're playing football now".

You have just articulated very clearly for us why you have not one shred of a right to ANY outrage about Laura Ingraham or anyone else on the right. We'll worry about being good enough people to earn your approval when YOU worry about being a person, period.
1.They aren't "children" until they're born. But then you'd just be bitching about them once they are born anyway.
2. PP isn't just about abortion.
3. Mass shootings aren't a sport.
4. If the right won't do anything about mass shootings and easy access to guns, somebody else will.
5. I don't give a damn about Laura Ingraham, She talked shit about someone and finally got called on it. Thought you people were all about personal responsibility.

Well the left does hate the truth .

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

Because FEEEELLLLZZZZZZZZ

Link me to any child that I am making fun of and I'll admit you're 100% right an I'll leave this site forever.

You are deluded if you think I have any interest in reading through your dull catalogue of posts. What I have read was bad enough the first time around.

So what I've posted here is worse than you making fun of a 17 year old kid?

Just fucking kill yourself at this point. Your existence is meaningless.

You need to learn to use some lube because you're all kinds of butthurt. Hogg chose to take a seat at the grownups table. If he can't hack it then he should shut his trap.
He’s hacking it pretty well. Got over a million people to march across the nation. Not bad for a kid under assault from the entire right wing apparatus.

People disagreeing with you and pointing out flaws of your position is not an assault.

posting your face in a target isn't disagreeing.

threads like this aren't "disagreeing". '

Laura ingraham'sn insane rant wasn't "disagreement"

Anything above 4.0 indicates advanced placement courses

Funny those California colleges don't think much of his grades

With Hogg’s newfound honors

I imagine he will get into any college he chooses

Except the 4 he applied to in CA

There's nothing special about that kid

Yes there’s nothing special about these kids............. Maybe you are forgetting something. Because of people like you...... You are creating a hero and making them VERY specials.

Actually I am VERY PROUD of these kids.

Why? What are they doing that isn't common to teenagers, aka shooting their mouths off and being arrogant? The difference isn't the kids, it's the fact that the media is fawning over them, where they generally ignore adolescents, same as most people do.

Tell me, are you also "proud of" Kyle Kashuv?

Maybe you ignored the marches all over US and shown all over the world. These kids made history.

Anything above 4.0 indicates advanced placement courses

Yes there’s nothing special about these kids............. Maybe you are forgetting something. Because of people like you...... You are creating a hero and making them VERY specials.

People like me?

And just who are people like me?

People who refuse to give up their rights because some wack job shot up a school?

FYI I have nothing to do with this punk or any other teenager nor do I want to.
maybe you need a 17 year old to tell you how to live I sure as hell don't

Actually the motto was ENOUGH IS ENOUGH of the killings. Something need to be done. If the adults can’t do it......... These generations will do it for you.

People like me?

And just who are people like me?

People who refuse to give up their rights because some wack job shot up a school?

FYI I have nothing to do with this punk or any other teenager nor do I want to.
maybe you need a 17 year old to tell you how to live I sure as hell don't

Actually the motto was ENOUGH IS ENOUGH of the killings. Something need to be done. If the adults can’t do it......... These generations will do it for you.

Yep. If the Boomers couldn't turn the U.S. into a Socialist-Fascist-Workers' Paradise, then we can certainly count on their spoilt brat children to get the job done!

Forum List

Back