🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

David Hogg is Too Busy Saving The World to go to College

And his is about 100 points below what UCLA, for example, typically takes.
Hogg is a superstar now

UCLA would kill to have him

Think that, if it gives you comfort.

A white kid in CA needs straight As and over 1400 on the SAT to get into UC.
But he is not a superstar
Neither is Hogg
He got his 15 minutes

Going on three weeks

What?

Well kid Nothing we can do about crazy fucks shooting up your school But here is a nice clear backpack
Hahahahaha! Looks like Camera Hogg (and by extension, you) had it stuffed down his throat and was forced to swallow it all.

Parkland students return to school with mandated clear backpacks — and they are not happy about it

:dance: :dance: :dance:

Damn....can’t conceal my AR 15 with this clear backpack

Are you suggesting that people determined to commit murder will ignore the rules?
No, that some might violate the rules neither undermines their merit nor justifies their repeal.

Except the 4 he applied to in CA

There's nothing special about that kid

Yes there’s nothing special about these kids............. Maybe you are forgetting something. Because of people like you...... You are creating a hero and making them VERY specials.

Actually I am VERY PROUD of these kids.
People like me?

And just who are people like me?

People who refuse to give up their rights because some wack job shot up a school?

FYI I have nothing to do with this punk or any other teenager nor do I want to.
maybe you need a 17 year old to tell you how to live I sure as hell don't

Actually the motto was ENOUGH IS ENOUGH of the killings. Something need to be done. If the adults can’t do it......... These generations will do it for you.

I notice, by the way, that you still haven't answered my question about whether or not you are equally "proud" of Kyle Kashuv for doing the same things you're so impressed with in David Hogg. You were too busy trying to spew out your other talking points.
Who is Kyle Cashew? What did he do and why should I care?
He’s a rightwing red herring fallacy.

No, that some might violate the rules neither undermines their merit nor justifies their repeal.
In other words...CCJ recognizes that the laws will be violated and thus completely and totally inept from preventing the crimes he claims he “wants” to prevent.

So why support them? Because CCJ wants to make sure we are an unarmed populace. It’s much easier to engage in a military coup and implement left-wing totalitarianism when the people are disarmed.

David Hogg is learning a life lesson in political activism. He has politicians around the nation shaking in fear

Hogg realizes what an election year can bring
Why aren’t you fawning all over these students like you did with Hogg, wrongwinger? Why is that? Because you can’t speak with Hogg’s hog in your mouth? Or is it because you’re a disingenuous partisan hack? :dunno:

Colorado Students Hold Second Amendment Walkout

No...I am suggesting that clear backpacks are a joke

Why?

I have often wondered how I got all the way from kindergarten, through college and I never owned a backpack. :D

I routinely work in businesses that require see-through backpacks on their premises. I never saw much of a point, but I also didn't feel like I had the evil jackboot of fascism on my neck about it.

If Mr. Hogg is horrified by the "lack of privacy" and "imposition on his rights" involved with see-through backpacks, he's in for a rude damned awakening when he goes to a courthouse, or an airport, or any of a number of other places adults routinely frequent that require you to empty your pockets, take off your shoes, and submit your purse or backpack to an X-ray scan.

Methinks young David received a tad too many participation trophies for T-Ball.

David Hogg, 17, has so far been rejected by four University of California campuses — UCLA, UCSD, UCSB and UC Irvine, he told TMZ.

According to the UC site, a minimum 3.4 GPA is required for non-California residents to get in. The Florida teen has a 4.2 GPA and an SAT score of 1270.

He’s been accepted to Cal State San Marcos and Cal Poly, and in his home state, Florida Atlantic University — but he’s not yet sure what he’ll do after graduating, he said.

“At this point, we’re already changing the world,” Hogg, a senior at Stoneman Douglas High School, told the outlet. “If colleges want to support us in that, great, if they don’t, it doesn’t matter, we’re still going to change the world.”

“There’s a lot of amazing people that don’t get into college,” he added....

https://nypost.com/2018/03/28/david-hogg-having-trouble-getting-into-college-after-high-school/

Well, there's always a brilliant career waiting for him at:

View attachment 185319
You pieces of shit are so pathetic. Making fun of a kid about getting into college? Really?

Kid has a 4.1 GPA. Higher than your bitchass ever got.

You are sorely mistaken, bub.
Oops 4.2 GPA. My bad, trash.

Off a 5.0 scale. That equates 3.4 GPA. so he should have had the minimum to get in

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Methinks young David received a tad too many participation trophies for T-Ball.

David Hogg, 17, has so far been rejected by four University of California campuses — UCLA, UCSD, UCSB and UC Irvine, he told TMZ.

According to the UC site, a minimum 3.4 GPA is required for non-California residents to get in. The Florida teen has a 4.2 GPA and an SAT score of 1270.

He’s been accepted to Cal State San Marcos and Cal Poly, and in his home state, Florida Atlantic University — but he’s not yet sure what he’ll do after graduating, he said.

“At this point, we’re already changing the world,” Hogg, a senior at Stoneman Douglas High School, told the outlet. “If colleges want to support us in that, great, if they don’t, it doesn’t matter, we’re still going to change the world.”

“There’s a lot of amazing people that don’t get into college,” he added....

https://nypost.com/2018/03/28/david-hogg-having-trouble-getting-into-college-after-high-school/

Well, there's always a brilliant career waiting for him at:

View attachment 185319
You pieces of shit are so pathetic. Making fun of a kid about getting into college? Really?

Kid has a 4.1 GPA. Higher than your bitchass ever got.

You are sorely mistaken, bub.
Oops 4.2 GPA. My bad, trash.

Off a 5.0 scale. That equates 3.4 GPA. so he should have had the minimum to get in

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

His SATs are lousy.

His SATs are lousy.

Very true. Especially when you take into consideration the fact that SAT was "recentered" in the 1990's. I scored 1320 in 1962 which surprised even me and was high enough to get me into every University to which I applied.

`Recentered' Scores Just Another Step Toward Mediocrity

June 17, 1994|By Charles Krauthammer, (copyright) 1994, Washington Post Writers Group.

WASHINGTON — The nation's SAT scores are going to be "recentered." Lovely word. It means that every child in America will get something like 100 free points added to his score. There hasn't been a promised giveaway like it since the famed chicken-in-every-pot and George McGovern's $1,000 government handout to every living American. Except that, mere numbers being easier to manufacture than real chickens and real money, this promise will be kept. By next April, every high schooler in America will look a hundred points smarter.

[...]

His SATs are lousy.

Very true. Especially when you take into consideration the fact that SAT was "recentered" in the 1990's. I scored 1320 in 1962 which surprised even me and was high enough to get me into every University to which I applied.

June 17, 1994|By Charles Krauthammer, (copyright) 1994, Washington Post Writers Group.

WASHINGTON — The nation's SAT scores are going to be "recentered." Lovely word. It means that every child in America will get something like 100 free points added to his score. There hasn't been a promised giveaway like it since the famed chicken-in-every-pot and George McGovern's $1,000 government handout to every living American. Except that, mere numbers being easier to manufacture than real chickens and real money, this promise will be kept. By next April, every high schooler in America will look a hundred points smarter.

[...]

Appalling. Instead of teaching students to read, do math, and think critically, let's just lower the bar.

His SATs are lousy.

[...]

Appalling. Instead of teaching students to read, do math, and think critically, let's just lower the bar.

I thought it was a joke when I first read about it way back then. The higher your real score, the fewer points added. If not for that method, many test takers could have gotten better than a perfect 1600.

Forum List

Back