David Hogg: "Our Parents Don't Know How To Use A F*cking Democracy, So We Have To"

Doc1

Gold Member
Jan 10, 2017
"Hogg said he became an activist because adults don't know how to "use a f*cking democracy":

"When your old-ass parent is like, ‘I don’t know how to send an iMessage,’ and you’re just like, ‘Give me the fucking phone and let me handle it.’ Sadly, that’s what we have to do with our government; our parents don’t know how to use a fucking democracy, so we have to."

David Hogg: "Our Parents Don't Know How To Use A F*cking Democracy, So We Have To"

Where's the little faggot now?

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
"Hogg said he became an activist because adults don't know how to "use a f*cking democracy":

"When your old-ass parent is like, ‘I don’t know how to send an iMessage,’ and you’re just like, ‘Give me the fucking phone and let me handle it.’ Sadly, that’s what we have to do with our government; our parents don’t know how to use a fucking democracy, so we have to."

Our parents obviously don't know how to provide a proper education either. We are a Republic--not a Democracy.

David Hogg's lesbian school friend this weekend.

tumblr_p64oxw9TD61s9qo9io1_250.gif

Hopefully in the Kevin Spacey's bathroom, washing the taste of cock out of his mouth.

You have to admit ... not many people are willing to be that stupid and obnoxious when bathed in a national spotlight.

It's kind of a monument to lack of self-awareness.

Hopefully in the Kevin Spacey's bathroom, washing the taste of cock out of his mouth.

The fifteen minutes of fame is over......Ace already came back to Ingrahams show and others will slowly trickle back

Something tells me his parents didn't know how to use a switch, either.

David Hogg is a despicable child who clearly wasn't raised very well. He wants to be taken seriously like an adult, but he doesn't know how to behave with maturity. Why all the yelling profanity? Doesn't he know how to express himself in a dignified way?

David needs to take a lesson from Zach Wahls.

You have to admit ... not many people are willing to be that stupid and obnoxious when bathed in a national spotlight.

To me he appears to be a spoiled little brat that got everything he wanted growing up. He fails to realize in a country like ours, you don't always get everything you want and in most cases, nothing you want.

He does have the makings for a perfect liberal though. He thinks no matter what, the entire country thinks like he does.

To me he appears to be a spoiled little brat that got everything he wanted growing up. He fails to realize in a country like ours, you don't always get everything you want and in most cases, nothing you want.

He does have the makings for a perfect liberal though. He thinks no matter what, the entire country thinks like he does.

He wants to use the Democratic process ! How dare he!

The thing is, he's true, except for the grammar problems.

Voters in Wyoming have three times more vote than a person in California isn't Democracy. People in Wyoming having no say over who their president is, is also not Democracy.

Two political parties isn't Democracy either. You literally come to voting day and you have a choice between two fuckheads you don't like, who don't stand for anything you want, so you vote for the one you hate the least.

Democracy? No fucking way.

He wants to use the Democratic process ! How dare he!

Good. Let him use the democratic process and STFU. This kid thinks he's all the country is talking about right now.

The thing is, he's true, except for the grammar problems.

Voters in Wyoming have three times more vote than a person in California isn't Democracy. People in Wyoming having no say over who their president is, is also not Democracy.

Two political parties isn't Democracy either. You literally come to voting day and you have a choice between two fuckheads you don't like, who don't stand for anything you want, so you vote for the one you hate the least.

Democracy? No fucking way.

Voters in Wyoming have three times more vote than a person in California

Your math is way off.

isn't Democracy

Who told you we had a democracy?

Forum List

Back