Day 23 of Harris Hiding in the Bunker

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
She’s not even taking questions from her own people (aka MSM).

Zero goals after 23 days.
Just send me money.

She’s terrified to put an agenda in writing because they know her base would dissolve, and they know their only shot is to keep her hidden and just say NOT TRUMP.
IMG_3670.jpeg
IMG_3668.jpeg

The old 'Candidate Protection Program'.

I think the plan was to have TamponTimmy pick up the slack... he's a chubby little industrial-grade liar that can keep a stream of conscious flowing for several minutes, but when people look at him, they can't help but think about his shameless Stolen Valor and his unspeakable acts with farm animals. That's not the answer.

We want more of this!!

She’s not even taking questions from her own people (aka MSM).

Zero goals after 23 days.
Just send me money.

She’s terrified to put an agenda in writing because they know her base would dissolve, and they know their only shot is to keep her hidden and just say NOT TRUMP.
View attachment 995100View attachment 995101
Read this , this is not only stupid but it is a lie also. don';t waste your time.

Democrats in here are keeping quiet. They hope her Jello Brain gets her through, just like with Joe. We posted MANY videos of his strange behavior for months and Democrats in here kept quiet. They said there was nothing WRONG with Joe....They seem to think if you look the other way, things will go away. Like when Joe pinched the 5 year old in the chest on video. They just smile and pretend. :bigbed:

Harris is going around the country giving speeches at rallies that are BIGGER than Trumps

She is now a ROCK STAR bigger than Taylor Swift and Beyoncé combined

:dance:

Maybe she caught Monkey Pox at one of her rallies....
And she is in hiding until it clears up.

Forum List

Back