Day Two: Our Glorious Trumpenfuhrer To Sign Executive Orders Reviving Keystone, Dakota Pipelines

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
Last edited:
All hail fascism and Canada! 'America First' was just a joke!
America needs oil, and not from Arabia. Looks like he's trying to help Americans.
I know and I get that. However, I do believe it is an export pipeline. I am all about energy. I am just against using American courts to force Americans to go against their will for a foreign company.

America needs oil, and not from Arabia. Looks like he's trying to help Americans.
I know and I get that. However, I do believe it is an export pipeline. I am all about energy. I am just against using American courts to force Americans to go against their will for a foreign company.

Yes much better to force Americans to support terrorist sympathizing foreign companies by the $trillions.

Yes much better to force Americans to support terrorist sympathizing foreign companies by the $trillions.
Of course it isn't. What on Earth would make you say that?

Making America great again. This latest move today by our glorious leader is what this is all about. This patriotic action will be a jobs maker great and small but nevertheless, it's a jobs maker. We are inching closer to a grand Trumpenreich the world has never seen. America First. Hire American, Buy American. The Trumpenfuhrer will make it happen.

www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/01/24/trump-to-sign-orders-reviving-pipeline-projects-sources-say.html
when Obama with his phone and pen, veto'ed the bill, it just made Billionaire Warren Buffet "MUCH" more wealthy. Instead of moving the oil through the pipeline, just kept being moved by Warren's railroads, and we know what happened when 1 of those ran off the tracks.

Oil Train Explosions: A Timeline in Pictures
Oil Train Explosions: A Timeline in Pictures
Ten explosions in two years, and no end in sight.
The Man Behind the Exploding Trains
The Man Behind the Exploding Trains
Pulling back the curtain on Warren Buffett's role.
But as long as Warren Buffet is a liberal, then the left turns a blinds eye, even when it destroys the environment.

Making America great again. This latest move today by our glorious leader is what this is all about. This patriotic action will be a jobs maker great and small but nevertheless, it's a jobs maker. We are inching closer to a grand Trumpenreich the world has never seen. America First. Hire American, Buy American. The Trumpenfuhrer will make it happen.

www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/01/24/trump-to-sign-orders-reviving-pipeline-projects-sources-say.html

Again, I ask you, wtf is a Trumpenfuhrer?

grand Trumpenreich
The Trumpenfuhrer
The usual tactic of a loser: Try to compare a Republican to Hitler when no similarity even exists. The losers often do this when they have no facts to back them up. It's been happening a lot recently.

Hitler wasn't even elected to anything, while Trump was elected by the people and the U.S. Constitution.

And a few wailing, snarling leftist losers getting huge coverage in the leftist media hardly makes them a majority.

The Native Americans and their supporters might have something to say about this.

grand Trumpenreich
The Trumpenfuhrer
The usual tactic of a loser: Try to compare a Republican to Hitler when no similarity even exists. The losers often do this when they have no facts to back them up. It's been happening a lot recently.

Hitler wasn't even elected to anything, while Trump was elected by the people and the U.S. Constitution.

And a few wailing, snarling leftist losers getting huge coverage in the leftist media hardly makes them a majority.
Steve was a Trump supporter long before you bandwagoning rubes

The president of the United States, the God-Emperor of the universe.

Forum List

Back