Daycare Workers Charged In Scream Mask Incident

Yeah, but they didn't take off their mask and no child was laughing afterwards. As others have already stated in this thread so far, these kids were WAY too young and this was emotional abuse.

This video, as usual, was shown to show what the media WANTED everybody to see. They didn't show the entire video, they selected short scenes they WANTED to encite peoples hostilities with.

But, the setting was not a Halloween party. If someone was unexpetedly attacking you with a Scream mask I bet you'd be scared too.

Well, yeah..........thats the purpose of a prank..........to scare.

So you guys would prefer these people shoving sex, surgeries, and pedophilia acceptance down their little throats?

You can't have it both ways.

If that's the case, these parents might as well put their kids in a pet carrier and just take them to work and slide them under thier desks.

So you guys would prefer these people shoving sex, surgeries, and pedophilia acceptance down their little throats?

If that's the case, these parents might as well put their kids in a pet carrier and just take them to work and slide them under thier desks.
Pranks are for more mature individuals. This was totally inappropriate, IMO.

I put surgical hose on the water feature of our pool.
They flipped around like crazed snakes and my Niece freaked out and started crying.
Once we showed Her how it worked she loved it!!
In the end we regret doing it since She figured out how to grab em and hose us down.

They'll get over it.
I know my parents played jokes on me growing up and I look back and laugh about it.
Parents are one thing, but these people who are guilty are not the parents of these kids who are now most likely too scared to even leave their homes. My big question is this, what were them people hoping to get out of doing what they did to those kids?

God bless you and the kids always!!!

Holly

You can't hit children in school. you can't get them a pill...you can't touch them or hug them, you can't break up a fight, you can't teach them cursive or the times tables.

But you CAN take them for an abortion, encourage their teen angst into thinking they're another sex, and terrorize babies.

That's a hell of a recommendation for public schooling.

You can't hit children
You can't give them medication UNLESS brought in by parents AND signed off by dr
You can touch them appropriately (say, a touch on the shoulder, a high five)
Kids hug me all day long. I never, ever deny a child a hug and I never will. If they need a hug, they will get one from me. I don't initiate hugs but if children hug me, they get one back.
You can "break up a fight" if there is danger of immediate harm
My third graders were just complaining about cursive
We still teach multiplication

I'm sorry, but we had students AND teachers play Halloween pranks on us when I was in grade school.

Might have scared the shit out of us for a minute or two, but they took their masks off and we all laughed about it.

In fact, us little kids thought it was fun that our teachers were into Halloween as much as we kids!!
Just made them more endearing to us.

Sure. Maybe you were 8 or 9.

Not 2.

Big, huge difference.

Not to mention they did this when the children were eating. They're incredibly lucky the kids didn't choke.

This video, as usual, was shown to show what the media WANTED everybody to see. They didn't show the entire video, they selected short scenes they WANTED to encite peoples hostilities with.

Seriously these are babies and they're terrified. You have confused in your mind the difference between toddlers and grade school kids. C'mon.

It was bad and a little sadistic on the part of the perpetrators to do such a thing to kids that age. But prosecution and jail time? Nah, those kids are too young to even remember it happened a week later.

They should have been fired and never allowed to work around kids (or seniors) ever again, perhaps banned from working in any type of “care” industry. That I agree with.

They'll get over it.
I know my parents played jokes on me growing up and I look back and laugh about it.
That trauma can still have effects on you that you dont even realize. Even if you laugh about it now, it still could have effected your entire personality.

No offense or anything, but I highly doubt the toddlers and or preschoolers started cracking up afterwards.

I'm just wondering how being upset with this means we're alright with cutting up children and pedophilia? I must have missed that part.

OK, let's see the whole video, I'm open minded.

Me too, but I don't think that one exists.

It was bad and a little sadistic on the part of the perpetrators to do such a thing to kids that age. But prosecution and jail time? Nah, those kids are too young to even remember it happened a week later.

They should have been fired and never allowed to work around kids (or seniors) ever again, perhaps banned from working in any type of “care” industry. That I agree with.

Well I am sort of torn. I do believe that they were fired but I'm not sure whether that is enough since it still was child abuse although it wasn't physical.

Yep! I thought so. I'm not sure how many of them were actually fired though.

Sure. Maybe you were 8 or 9.

Not 2.

Big, huge difference.

Not to mention they did this when the children were eating. They're incredibly lucky the kids didn't choke.

Or throw up. Or shit his or her pants.

Orvthey might wake up screaming for a few months.

Forum List

Back