Daycare Workers Charged In Scream Mask Incident

It could have been a lot worse.

4320da30-18dd-43da-aefc-676e2b9b8c1e_1.958f08d657d8b37919386b86c944a7b3.jpeg
spooky-hell.gif

A joke is a joke.
These kids wont remember being scared.

Normally I would agree with that, but those kids were way too young. They don't quite have the ability at that age to determine fantasy from reality... those workers were doing that to get the kids to comply and be "less trouble" for their lazy asses.
I could say yeah a joke is a joke, but once they saw the kids were terrified, it was joke over time... masks should have come off. Yeah if one of those kids was mine, I would love to share some extended 'jokes' with those workers and see how they liked it.

I'm sorry, but we had students AND teachers play Halloween pranks on us when I was in grade school.

Might have scared the shit out of us for a minute or two, but they took their masks off and we all laughed about it.

In fact, us little kids thought it was fun that our teachers were into Halloween as much as we kids!!
Just made them more endearing to us.

I'm sorry, but we had students AND teachers play Halloween pranks on us when I was in grade school.

Might have scared the shit out of us for a minute or two, but they took their masks off and we all laughed about it.

In fact, us little kids thought it was fun that our teachers were into Halloween as much as we kids!!

No, those children were terrified. No joke, no fun and just mean

Right. The context is very important. That wasn't what those workers were trying to do there. it was done in a self serving way... the joke was one sided with them laughing at the little ones' expense.

It's all about the setting, IMO. If this were a Halloween party where being scared was expected it wouldn't have been so traumatizing to the children and hard to watch on that video. After all, we usually know when we are entering a scary haunted house and expect things like that to happen. I do think also, that the masks were not appropriate for the age group and the day care workers are mean souls and should never be around children again.

It's all about the setting, IMO. If this were a Halloween party where being scared was expected it wouldn't have been so traumatizing to the children and hard to watch on that video. After all, we usually know when we are entering a scary haunted house and expect things like that to happen. I do think also, that the masks were not appropriate for the age group.

The children look age 3-4. Absolutely uncalled for

No, those children were terrified. No joke, no fun and just mean

I know my opinion on this isn't a popular one, but these people were teaching these kids something about the real world.

These people were NOT teaching them about sex, drugs, surgeries, and pedophilia!!!!! I would think a Halloween prank would be GREATLY APPRECIATED over NOT shoving letcherous, disgusting, and overtly adult oriented propaganda into their faces and down their throats!!!

Child abuse? COME ON MAN!!!! The perverted Pedophile In Chief has done shit to little kids a 1,000 WORSE......AND THE SHITBAG IS STILL FREE TO ROAM, GRAB, FONDLE, SNIFF, AND HAVE SHOWERS WITH LITTLE GIRLS!!!!!

Yeah, but they didn't take off their mask and no child was laughing afterwards. As others have already stated in this thread so far, these kids were WAY too young and this was emotional abuse.

I know my opinion on this isn't a popular one, but these people were teaching these kids something about the real world.

These people were NOT teaching them about sex, drugs, surgeries, and pedophilia!!!!! I would think a Halloween prank would be GREATLY APPRECIATED over NOT shoving letcherous, disgusting, and overtly adult oriented propaganda into their faces and down their throats!!!

Child abuse? COME ON MAN!!!! The perverted Pedophile In Chief has done shit to little kids a 1,000 WORSE......AND THE SHITBAG IS STILL FREE TO ROAM, GRAB, FONDLE, SNIFF, AND HAVE SHOWERS WITH LITTLE GIRLS!!!!!
But, the setting was not a Halloween party. If someone was unexpetedly attacking you with a Scream mask I bet you'd be scared too.

Forum List

Back