DC Comics to release ‘Wonder Women of History’ featuring ‘heroes’ AOC, Tlaib, and Elizabeth Warren

In the old days DC and Marvel fans would argue over which was the superior comic publisher.
We finally have an answer here as DC has thrown in the towel and shot themselves in the balls!

We see all the old American cultural institutions built up over the years thrown in the dumpster by
this generation of media moguls. All that goodwill in music, movies, literature and even comics, etc.
all pissed on and thrown away for short term political gain, though they really haven't gained a thing.
They are cretins.

I do not know of many of the listed women, but the ones I do know of are utterly without merit to be idolized as a "wonder woman". IMHO, DC Comics have done themselves a significant injury with this undertaking, and they're going to to take a shitload of flak that is well deserved. Absolutely disgraceful and disgusting.

I do not know of many of the listed women, but the ones I do know of are utterly without merit to be idolized as a "wonder woman". IMHO, DC Comics have done themselves a significant injury with this undertaking, and they're going to to take a shitload of flak that is well deserved. Absolutely disgraceful and disgusting.
Go get some air. It's a freaking comic book. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Man, I'd hate to be a Republican. I'd be required to constantly have screaming pissy meltdowns over nothing. Like the Trump cult is doing here.

Trump cultists, if you spend your lives seeking reasons to be outraged, you'll find them. However, that's no way for a human to live.

AOC? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
What's her power? Pulling cigarette butts out of the urinals at a tavern?

What about cardi b? Isn't she the darling of the left now? She lists her talents as "can get out of bed before noon", "can sometimes read a stop sign" and "enjoys being a hole", although no one is quite sure what that last one means.

Screeching Cheeks deserves some recognition. Hijacking an entire race is something only a marxist shitstain could be proud of.

Nobody has ever heard of the rest of those anonymous gashes.

The Left ruins everything it touches.

Now comic books are ruined.

The reality- Comic Books themselves have become a sideline for both DC and Marvel, which are both much more interested in doing TV shows and Movies and Toy Merchandising... So no one is really paying a lot of attention to what is actually happening with the comic books themselves.

So they come up with these "controversies" to sell books, mostly by playing on White Boy Nerd Rage.

Forum List

Back