DC libs want drivers licenses for illegals

According to the Constitution, a person accused of a crime has the right of due process in a court of law. Therefore, unless a person has been convicted of being an illegal alien, he has every right that anyone else has, including the right to apply for a driver's license. A driver's license examiner, making a determination that a person is a convicted illegal alien, is NOT due process. If you don't like the Constitution, there is a process of changing it. Simply violating it is not the path that we need to follow.

Last edited:
Doesn't it make more sense that they be trained to drive and are insured?

Drivers license has nothing to do with your immigration status

OMG....I love this...yeah it does, it makes it much easier to fake other stuff....you shouldnt get legal govt documents, unless you're legal.....see it's already starting......

My drivers license says nothing about citizenship. I know many non citizens that have drivers licenses......it shows you are allowed to drive, not that you have residency

you have to have documents, maybe LEGAL aliens have them.....you know the people that go through the process like they should....but if you're here illegally, no.......why do you get official documents? This is just a step process....I know how liberals work......no legal documents until they do the process legally

According to the Constitution, a person accused of a crime has the right of due process in a court of law. Therefore, unless a person has been convicted of being an illegal alien, he has every right that anyone else has, including the right to apply for a driver's license. A driver's license examiner, making a determination that a person is a convicted illegal alien, is NOT due process. If you don't like the Constitution, there is a process of changing it. Simply violating it is not the path that we need to follow.

How can they apply for a drivers license without the necessary documents? in my state you need 2 forms of ID mainly birth certificate and SSN card and proof you are a resident here, a lease and 2 bills that show your address. Are you saying illegals shouldn't need to get their papers like the rest of us?:confused:

A drivers license is not guaranteed to you in the constitution, and it is not a civil right either.

No kidding, next we'll need to supply them with a social security number......stop the madness.....if you're not here legally, you get nothing from us....you're lucky not to get shot or deported......

A drivers license is not guaranteed to you in the constitution, and it is not a civil right either.

No kidding, next we'll need to supply them with a social security number......stop the madness.....if you're not here legally, you get nothing from us....you're lucky not to get shot or deported......

Hell yeah, I don't see whats so hard to grasp about that. If I went to Mexico this weekend and asked the court house for free room and board, a job, a college education for my kids and a drivers license they would throw me in a mental home.:cuckoo:

I'm a constitutionalist. I like it just the way it is. I can prove in pretty short order that I'm a citizen. Illegals can't.......because they aren't. They do not enjoy the same constitutional protections that a US citizen does. If they do, it is extended as a courtesy, not a right.

How can they apply for a drivers license without the necessary documents? in my state you need 2 forms of ID mainly birth certificate and SSN card and proof you are a resident here, a lease and 2 bills that show your address. Are you saying illegals shouldn't need to get their papers like the rest of us?:confused:

Go to a local cemetary. Find the name of a male on a tombstone, get his date of birth, which would be similar to your DOB. Go to State Records, and tell them you want a copy of the birth certificate of that man. If he was born in that state, they have it, and will give it to you. Go to the SS office and show them your new birth certificate, and ask for a duplicate SS card. They will give it to you. In my state, take these two documents to the DMV and apply to take the test for a deiver's license. They will allow you to do that with two documents. This is not brain surgery. people do this every day.

How do you tell the difference between me, and someone that has done the above? You can not. Only a court of law can determine that you produced fraudlent papers. Therefore, The person who has done the above is not guilty of anything, until a court of law says that he is guilty. End of story.

Last edited:

I'm a constitutionalist. I like it just the way it is. I can prove in pretty short order that I'm a citizen. Illegals can't.......because they aren't. They do not enjoy the same constitutional protections that a US citizen does. If they do, it is extended as a courtesy, not a right.

I see. On the one hand, you support the Constitutional rights that a man is innocent until judged guilty by due process of law. On the other hand, you feel that anyone that you THINK is an illegal alien, should not have such rights, until he can prove that he is NOT guilty of being an illegal alien.

Deal in oxymorons much?

I see. On the one hand, you support the Constitutional rights that a man is innocent until judged guilty by due process of law. On the other hand, you feel that anyone that you THINK is an illegal alien, should not have such rights, until he can prove that he is NOT guilty of being an illegal alien.

Deal in oxymorons much?

Let me fix that for you.

On the one hand, you support the Constitutional rights that a US CITIZEN is innocent until judged guilty by due process of law.

Why yes, yes I do.

http://beforeitsnews.com/opinion-co...s-afforded-constitutional-rights-2595948.html

Last edited:

Deal in oxymorons much?

Let me fix that for you.

On the one hand, you support the Constitutional rights that a US CITIZEN is innocent until judged guilty by due process of law.

Why yes, yes I do.

Does the Constitution Only Apply to Citizens? or. . . Are Illegal Immigrants Afforded Constitutional Rights? | Opinion - Conservative

No, please, let me fix it for YOU. What you are saying is that you don't need "no stinkin' court of law" to tell you who is a citizen and who is not.

I'll see if I can find something in the Contitution that states that "due process" includes trial by a court of law, OR as determined by certain posters on the internet.

Hell yeah, I don't see whats so hard to grasp about that. If I went to Mexico this weekend and asked the court house for free room and board, a job, a college education for my kids and a drivers license they would throw me in a mental home.:cuckoo:

no.....they would beat your ass all the way back to the boarder and take your wallet and shoes.....and tell you we hope you had a nice time in Mexico next time bring more money....and get better shoes.....Payless?.....seriously?......

One doesn't have to be convicted of a crime to determine if something is illegal.

Holy FUCK!!!

Are you suggesting we can't refer to people that have entered this country as illegal aliens?
They have entered ILLEGALLY, whether they've been convicted of illegal entry or not.

Just like I'd be a killer whether I was convicted of murder or manslaughter, or exonerated.

I know you'd rather refer to them as "currently unregistered democrats", but they're still "Illegals" and I will continue to refer to them as such

One doesn't have to be convicted of a crime to determine if something is illegal.

Holy FUCK!!!

Are you suggesting we can't refer to people that have entered this country as illegal aliens?
They have entered ILLEGALLY, whether they've been convicted of illegal entry or not.

Just like I'd be a killer whether I was convicted of murder or manslaughter, or exonerated.

I know you'd rather refer to them as "currently unregistered democrats", but they're still "Illegals" and I will continue to refer to them as such

I am not giving you my opinion. I am telling you the law. If you do not believe me, ask any lawyer. A person is not guilty of a misdemeaner, or a felony, until a court of law has so ruled. Until that happens, he is no more than a suspect, and must, according the the Constitution, be presumed innocent, and that includes the presumption of innocence of being charged as being an illegal alien.

Law, 101.

but liberals said they wont be eligible.....but of course they're trying to sneak it in...these people.....what a bunch of fucktads

they are not honest at all......they'll come out for it, when they have "prepared" the public as they say

Liberals want to force every illegal to register with the government so that they are easier to trace.

Except that you are not applying this correctly. You are right, they can APPLY for the license but because they are unable to prove that they are citizens they are not issued one. Simple as that. They are not being convicted of anything but rather not being issued an official identification card when they should not be eligible for that identification card.

The idea behind giving illegals a drivers license is that they are essentially IGNORING the fact that they individual is unable to show citizenship and therefore, not eligible for such a card. You have no right to the ID or drivers license. You have to shoe that you are eligible to receive one. Your argument above does not apply whatsoever.

Go to a local cemetary. Find the name of a male on a tombstone, get his date of birth, which would be similar to your DOB. Go to State Records, and tell them you want a copy of the birth certificate of that man. If he was born in that state, they have it, and will give it to you. Go to the SS office and show them your new birth certificate, and ask for a duplicate SS card. They will give it to you. In my state, take these two documents to the DMV and apply to take the test for a deiver's license. They will allow you to do that with two documents. This is not brain surgery. people do this every day.

How do you tell the difference between me, and someone that has done the above? You can not. Only a court of law can determine that you produced fraudlent papers. Therefore, The person who has done the above is not guilty of anything, until a court of law says that he is guilty. End of story.
Your point? All you stated here is that it is possible to break the law. No shit. To steal a line from the libs here, we do not end murder laws because people still murder. That is asinine. Again, the above argument is moot. It has nothing to do with the subject at hand at all.

Holy FUCK!!!

I am not giving you my opinion. I am telling you the law. If you do not believe me, ask any lawyer. A person is not guilty of a misdemeaner, or a felony, until a court of law has so ruled. Until that happens, he is no more than a suspect, and must, according the the Constitution, be presumed innocent, and that includes the presumption of innocence of being charged as being an illegal alien.

Law, 101.

Presumption of innocents does NOT equate to not being required to provide proof that you are eligible for a specific benefit or privilege.

Doesn't it make more sense that they be trained to drive and are insured?

Drivers license has nothing to do with your immigration status

Yes, it does. You have to show your birth certificate and it is a form of legal ID for many things, like VOTING in the states that ask for it like KY and TN do.

Forum List

Back