DC Mayor Literally Hates Guns

I believe that America will keep her 2nd amendment rights. I cannot imagine a day when that would change. PMH can believe what he wishes but it isn't going to change reality.

From shooting up a neighborhood or a campus or schoolyard to having one available to protect yourself while you either shoot yourself or a loved one shoots you, guns have proven their worth.

Firepower! Is there anything it cannot do?

Yup several of these posters make a huge deal over the suicides committed with firearms, guess what Japan has a much higher suicide rate and no firearms.

Smart???

You still can't figure out why oppressive regimes always take the population's guns away before they get really nasty.

Actually you're pretty damn thick skulled.
How many countries don't have guns and yet aren't repressive? You've been sold a lie. Japan is free and has gun control that would make you weep. So is England, and Sweden, and so many other nations, and it wouldn't matter a damn anyway, you brought a gun to drone fight. When we can kill people half way across the world from a computer screen in New Mexico you and your guns don't stand a fucking chance if it came to that, which it won't, so take off the tinfoil hat and stop buying ammo, you have enough for ten people I'm sure.

STFU.

Japan teaches their kids to respect authority. We don't. They also don't have the corruption we have.

For every example you give me i can show you examples where it didn't work like you say.

Nope, you're not just stupid, you're crazy.
Find the shithole, like the US, and you will usually find plenty of guns.
Overview of gun laws by nation - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

So sorry that the truth hurts and that you got spanked. Next time don't post any dogma about Freedom and Guns, it's utter crap.
Find the shithole, like the US

and you love this country?....yet you call it a shithole?....even guno doesn't go that far.....
He's a dumbass, so what? All of you, nearly without exception.

are much better people than you.....yea we know, we see the bullshit you post about this country....

Yeah, with guns and assholes like you people get fucking dead. Got that part.

If all the gun deaths in the US involved legally owned guns (and they don't) it would still involve less than 0.1% of the gun owners.

So the overwhelming majority of guns and gun owners are not involved in any death. More are involved in stopping a crime than in killing anyone.
If they don't have to kill anything then they don't need the guns, just like I said.

Well, except for the whole stopping crimes a few hundred thousand times a year, yeah.
Crime is not my concern, gun deaths are. And you number is bullshit, they always are. It's just a bunch of people who were in no danger but pulled a gun and then nothing happened, it wasn't going to anyway, but then they think hey, the gun protected me. No, it didn't since you weren't harm's way in the first place.

Right. So all the studies are bullshit and your opinion is accurate. lmao That speaks volumes.

Oh, and the fact that crime is not your concern is of no relevance. It is the concern of millions of people. You lose.
So all the studies are bullshit and your opinion is accurate
this is the way "people" like pmh think...."even though i cant back anything up and you can....im right and your wrong".........

Nice of you to ask a question and answer it too. I guess it saves time, huh?
I already know the answer. Everyone always wants gun control for their enemies.

News flash, PMH. You're not everyone. You do not speak for everyone and you do not decide for everyone.
I am well aware of that. It changes nothing about reality, which you ignore.

Reality is that 2nd amendment rights save lives throughout America all the time. The police cannot be everywhere at once... Private citizens have saved the day more than once because they had a concealed carry permit and had a firearm.
With no guns no guns are needed. If you need to stop a guy beating his wife or child you don't need a gun for that.
so how would a pussy like you stop that without some kind of weapon?.....you are not strong or brave enough to do it physically.....:dunno:

I already know the answer. Everyone always wants gun control for their enemies.

News flash, PMH. You're not everyone. You do not speak for everyone and you do not decide for everyone.

Reality is that 2nd amendment rights save lives throughout America all the time. The police cannot be everywhere at once... Private citizens have saved the day more than once because they had a concealed carry permit and had a firearm.
With no guns no guns are needed. If you need to stop a guy beating his wife or child you don't need a gun for that.
so how would a pussy like you stop that without some kind of weapon?.....you are not strong or brave enough to do it physically.....:dunno:

I am sure his method of stopping a man from beating a woman is the same as his method of handling a firearm he finds. Namely Run and tell an adult.

I don't care if he hates guns and I don't care if he hates puppies either. He is entitled to his opinions and he is entitled to use his political power to work toward his goals. If enough of his constituents don't like it - they'll vote him out. If he tries to circumvent the Constitution, he will be overturned. People have the right to disagree with the NRA. Or Greenpeace.

They even have a right to disagree with the Constitution and work to try to get it amended if they want.

Amazing to me that the NRA seems to think that opposing them should be a jailable offence. Very un-American.
They can try to change the Constution and repeal the 2nd, but anything else to subvert our rights must be met with brutal blowback. He doesn't have theat right.

I believe that America will keep her 2nd amendment rights. I cannot imagine a day when that would change. PMH can believe what he wishes but it isn't going to change reality.
Time well tell. At some point the nonsense becomes too much, and in the next nation we found here there won't be a Gun Amendment beyond banning the bloody things, pun intended.

I am sure his method of stopping a man from beating a woman is the same as his method of handling a firearm he finds. Namely Run and tell an adult.
Actually I'd start by kicking him in the balls and then knocking him out. It's hard to punch back while you're holding your stones.

Time well tell. At some point the nonsense becomes too much, and in the next nation we found here there won't be a Gun Amendment beyond banning the bloody things, pun intended.

You are assuming that this nation is going away. lol

You seem to make a lot of assumptions. That is why I laugh when you say "More people think like me than like you" to gun owners. That is hilarious.

Actually I'd start by kicking him in the balls and then knocking him out. It's hard to punch back while you're holding your stones.

Yeah, if you get close enough, which I doubt you would do.

And kicking someone in the nuts is great, when it works. But when it doesn't, and he turns a bit or catchs your leg, you are in the world of shit.

Physical fights usually go to the biggest and best trained. That is why guns are called the great equalizers.

Oh, so you think banning guns will mean there are no guns out there?? Why didn't we think of that with drugs? Oh yeah, it didn't work. This magical place in your fantasy that banning guns will disarm criminals is absolute lunacy.

Disarm the criminals first. Then we will talk about banning handguns and the like.

The criminals will always have firearms and the serial numbers can be filed off so you cannot trace them. That would never work and even if it did I would not surrender the rights of Americans on the 2nd Amendment. Not a chance.
If you didn't, and we know who you are, you're dead.
And EXACTLY how do you propose to collect arms from gangs and criminals?

He hasn't gotten that far along in his plan yet. PMH does not think military. Military always has their exit strategy figured out first.
The cannon fodder are some of the few people who will retain guns, and they work for us.

Guns do not kill people. People kill people. Take away the guns and people still kill people.
Yes, but not nearly as easily or effectively. Not without the death and suicides machines called firearms.

Yeah, the suicides find other ways of killing themselves. In Australia the gun suicides dropped by just under 50% when the restrictions were put into place. But suicides in general dropped by less than 10%. Looks like a lot of them figured out other ways to die.

Oh, so you think banning guns will mean there are no guns out there?? Why didn't we think of that with drugs? Oh yeah, it didn't work. This magical place in your fantasy that banning guns will disarm criminals is absolute lunacy.

Disarm the criminals first. Then we will talk about banning handguns and the like.

The criminals will always have firearms and the serial numbers can be filed off so you cannot trace them. That would never work and even if it did I would not surrender the rights of Americans on the 2nd Amendment. Not a chance.

That is up to God. Not you and your company. Go tell them to come and get me. I can't wait.
God doesn't exist, as far as we know, and certainly not when it comes to the laws of man.

And EXACTLY how do you propose to collect arms from gangs and criminals?

He hasn't gotten that far along in his plan yet. PMH does not think military. Military always has their exit strategy figured out first.
The cannon fodder are some of the few people who will retain guns, and they work for us.

Your violent fantasies are pretty sick. You should seek help.

Guns do not kill people. People kill people. Take away the guns and people still kill people.
Yes, but not nearly as easily or effectively. Not without the death and suicides machines called firearms.

Yeah, the suicides find other ways of killing themselves. In Australia the gun suicides dropped by just under 50% when the restrictions were put into place. But suicides in general dropped by less than 10%. Looks like a lot of them figured out other ways to die.
Many will but there are fixes for that as well. One problem at a time.

Forum List

Back