DC Mayor Literally Hates Guns

Guns should be hated, all evil should.

I don't hate you
But that is the mindset of the elite and PMH has already informed us that he is an elitist. You see, he is fine with owning a gun. He just doesn't want us to own one. We're the little people.

How am I doing so far, PMH?
When we take all the guns I'll turn mine in as well, so, you're not doing too well. And ask yourself this, do you approve of gun control for radical Muslims? Of course you fucking do so carry on.

Nice of you to ask a question and answer it too. I guess it saves time, huh?
I already know the answer. Everyone always wants gun control for their enemies.

You are mistaken. If a Muslim American gains a firearm just as any American gains one - legally - I have no problem with it. You are not a mind reader, PMH, and you do not know what I think unless you ask.
You want Radical American Muslims to own guns? No, you don't, no one does.

I want them to have free speech just as I have free speech. I want them to obey the law - radical or not. If they are law abiding citizens and can get a gun permit? They get the gun. End of story.

Pretty much a requirement here. Once in a while I have to kill something and just imagine that, I use a gun.
After reading your posts, I'm very surprised you own something that you wish to deny to others.

But that is the mindset of the elite and PMH has already informed us that he is an elitist. You see, he is fine with owning a gun. He just doesn't want us to own one. We're the little people.

When we take all the guns I'll turn mine in as well, so, you're not doing too well. And ask yourself this, do you approve of gun control for radical Muslims? Of course you fucking do so carry on.

I believe in 2nd amendment rights and if a Muslim American wants to buy a firearm he should be able to.
Radical Muslim dummy. Respond to the question instead of spinning away.
Until such time as an American breaks the law they are free to own firearms. That includes racists and Muslims.

News flash, PMH. You're not everyone. You do not speak for everyone and you do not decide for everyone.
I am well aware of that. It changes nothing about reality, which you ignore.

Reality is that 2nd amendment rights save lives throughout America all the time. The police cannot be everywhere at once... Private citizens have saved the day more than once because they had a concealed carry permit and had a firearm.

I don't hate you

You are mistaken. If a Muslim American gains a firearm just as any American gains one - legally - I have no problem with it. You are not a mind reader, PMH, and you do not know what I think unless you ask.

I want them to have free speech just as I have free speech. I want them to obey the law - radical or not. If they are law abiding citizens and can get a gun permit? They get the gun. End of story.
Spin. I said Radical Muslims, meaning you enemies, and no one wants their enemies to be armed, no one.

After reading your posts, I'm very surprised you own something that you wish to deny to others.

I believe in 2nd amendment rights and if a Muslim American wants to buy a firearm he should be able to.
Radical Muslim dummy. Respond to the question instead of spinning away.
Until such time as an American breaks the law they are free to own firearms. That includes racists and Muslims.

I totally agree. This is America. Not Stalingrad.

I don't hate you

Oh, so first you answer the question for him. Then when he corrects you, you insist that you are right about what he wants?

Sad.

News flash, PMH. You're not everyone. You do not speak for everyone and you do not decide for everyone.
I am well aware of that. It changes nothing about reality, which you ignore.

Reality is that 2nd amendment rights save lives throughout America all the time. The police cannot be everywhere at once... Private citizens have saved the day more than once because they had a concealed carry permit and had a firearm.
With no guns no guns are needed. If you need to stop a guy beating his wife or child you don't need a gun for that.

I don't hate you

Spin. I said Radical Muslims, meaning you enemies, and no one wants their enemies to be armed, no one.
Until they break the law you do not get to decide who is and is not allowed to own firearms.

I don't hate you

Oh, so first you answer the question for him. Then when he corrects you, you insist that you are right about what he wants?

Sad.
I know what he wants dummy. It's why he's spinning because if he was honest he'd have to admit he does approve of gun control, for his enemies that is. Everyone does.

I don't hate you

Let me repeat this for you, PMH. Radical Muslims can get a gun permit and own a gun in America. So long as Americans can own their own firearm? It's not a problem. Why are you so paranoid? Is the idea of self-defense too much for you?

I don't hate you

What he is saying is that he is not willing to sacrifice his constitutional rights to your fear mongering.

No one wants 9,000 gun murders a year either. But they are not willing to take away the rights of 65 million gun owners for it.

I don't hate you

Until they break the law you do not get to decide who is and is not allowed to own firearms.
That is not the question, that is the reality. Do you want Radical Muslims to own guns, yes or no?

I don't hate you

Sad.
I know what he wants dummy. It's why he's spinning because if he was honest he'd have to admit he does approve of gun control, for his enemies that is. Everyone does.

But this is not about gun control ONLY for anyone's enemies, now is it?

And your claim to know what he wants is simply another lie.

I don't hate you

Sad.

I do not approve of gun control for anyone. If you obey the law and do not have a felony on your record? You can own a gun.

I don't hate you

What he is saying is that he is not willing to sacrifice his constitutional rights to your fear mongering.

No one wants 9,000 gun murders a year either. But they are not willing to take away the rights of 65 million gun owners for it.
I am unconcerned with his willingness. And it would be a far higher number than since nearly any American can own a gun if they wish to, they just shouldn't be able to if we were a sane society, which we are not.

I don't hate you

Sad.

I do not approve of gun control for anyone. If you obey the law and do not have a felony on your record? You can own a gun.
See, you just approved of Gun Control. Carry on.

I don't hate you

Last study said 49 percent of households had firearms that is more then 65 million.

I don't hate you

Sad.

But this is not about gun control ONLY for anyone's enemies, now is it?

And your claim to know what he wants is simply another lie.
No, it isn't. No one wants their enemies to be armed dummy.

I don't hate you

Let me repeat this for you, PMH. Radical Muslims can get a gun permit and own a gun in America. So long as Americans can own their own firearm? It's not a problem. Why are you so paranoid? Is the idea of self-defense too much for you?
A gun isn't for self-defense, it's for killing things, period.

That is not the question, that is the reality. Do you want Radical Muslims to own guns, yes or no?
I answered your question, I want all US Citizens that are not barred by having a crime on their record to be able to buy firearms. Pretty simple concept, you do not get to second guess what they believe or why they want the firearm.

Forum List

Back