DC Mayor Literally Hates Guns

So when are you leaving?
It's my country, I'm working on getting the un-American fuckers for Jesusland out of here.

And there are several nations I prefer to America but this is home, the Liberal States of America. You don't like it then get the fuck out, no one is stopping you.
un-American fuckers for Jesusland out of here.

you forgot assholes with your mindset.....
My people founded the place, so get the fuck out of my country that you hate so much.
hating asswipes like you means i hate the country?.....and you say you are a "smart" one?.....

View attachment 35932
You do hate this country, it's a Liberal Nation, and you should therefore leave. It wasn't founded for your kind.
so it was founded for pieces of shit like you?.....who have no remorse for those less fortunate?....you are not only an asshole,you are a deluded one....

You're a special kind of stupid.
Nope, I'm a special kind of smart, which is why you think that. You can't deal with anyone at my level, so don't bother, go back to watching Fox & Friends

Smart???

You still can't figure out why oppressive regimes always take the population's guns away before they get really nasty.

Actually you're pretty damn thick skulled.
How many countries don't have guns and yet aren't repressive? You've been sold a lie. Japan is free and has gun control that would make you weep. So is England, and Sweden, and so many other nations, and it wouldn't matter a damn anyway, you brought a gun to drone fight. When we can kill people half way across the world from a computer screen in New Mexico you and your guns don't stand a fucking chance if it came to that, which it won't, so take off the tinfoil hat and stop buying ammo, you have enough for ten people I'm sure.

STFU.

Japan teaches their kids to respect authority. We don't. They also don't have the corruption we have.

For every example you give me i can show you examples where it didn't work like you say.

Nope, you're not just stupid, you're crazy.
Find the shithole, like the US, and you will usually find plenty of guns.
Overview of gun laws by nation - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

So sorry that the truth hurts and that you got spanked. Next time don't post any dogma about Freedom and Guns, it's utter crap.
Find the shithole, like the US

and you love this country?....yet you call it a shithole?....even guno doesn't go that far.....

Nope, I'm a special kind of smart, which is why you think that. You can't deal with anyone at my level, so don't bother, go back to watching Fox & Friends

Smart???

You still can't figure out why oppressive regimes always take the population's guns away before they get really nasty.

Actually you're pretty damn thick skulled.
How many countries don't have guns and yet aren't repressive? You've been sold a lie. Japan is free and has gun control that would make you weep. So is England, and Sweden, and so many other nations, and it wouldn't matter a damn anyway, you brought a gun to drone fight. When we can kill people half way across the world from a computer screen in New Mexico you and your guns don't stand a fucking chance if it came to that, which it won't, so take off the tinfoil hat and stop buying ammo, you have enough for ten people I'm sure.

STFU.

Japan teaches their kids to respect authority. We don't. They also don't have the corruption we have.

For every example you give me i can show you examples where it didn't work like you say.

So sorry that the truth hurts and that you got spanked. Next time don't post any dogma about Freedom and Guns, it's utter crap.
Find the shithole, like the US

and you love this country?....yet you call it a shithole?....even guno doesn't go that far.....
He's a dumbass, so what? All of you, nearly without exception.

It's my country, I'm working on getting the un-American fuckers for Jesusland out of here.

And there are several nations I prefer to America but this is home, the Liberal States of America. You don't like it then get the fuck out, no one is stopping you.
un-American fuckers for Jesusland out of here.

you forgot assholes with your mindset.....
My people founded the place, so get the fuck out of my country that you hate so much.
LOL always good to laugh,bwhhahahahahahah
It was founded by Liberal Elites, exactly what I am. Now get the fuck out and take your god and your guns with you.
You want firearms gone? Create and pass an amendment, failing that you lose EVERY time.
For now...

STFU.

The truth made itself known to Charlie Hebdo in Paris last week numbnuts.
Yeah, with guns and assholes like you people get fucking dead. Got that part.

If all the gun deaths in the US involved legally owned guns (and they don't) it would still involve less than 0.1% of the gun owners.

So the overwhelming majority of guns and gun owners are not involved in any death. More are involved in stopping a crime than in killing anyone.
If they don't have to kill anything then they don't need the guns, just like I said.

“You have a mayor who hates guns,” new Washington, D.C. Mayor Muriel Bowser told a crowd at the St. Augustine Catholic Church recently. The Washington Interfaith Network was gathered at the church to discuss a number of different issues, including the city’s new gun carry law. The mayor’s comments came after DC’s latest move to ban the legal carry of firearms from places of worship unless the house of worship specifically says otherwise.
“If it was up to me, we wouldn’t have any handguns in the District of Columbia,” theWashington Post quoted the mayor as saying. “I swear to protect the Constitution and what the courts say, but I will do it in the most restrictive way as possible.”
DC Mayor Literally Hates Guns Washington Free Beacon
A reasonable initiative!!!
Somebody must support him somehow. Are there anybody who listen to the DC Mayor?
images

We already know the Communists would love to disarm us. Nevertheless, it won't happen. We saw how that worked out for the Russians, Donald. We're not interested.

Here's the mayor now

That guy sure knew how to handle a gun. He who lives by...

He doesn't have to own a gun if he doesn't want to. Neither do you.

Pretty much a requirement here. Once in a while I have to kill something and just imagine that, I use a gun.

After reading your posts, I'm very surprised you own something that you wish to deny to others.

But that is the mindset of the elite and PMH has already informed us that he is an elitist. You see, he is fine with owning a gun. He just doesn't want us to own one. We're the little people.

How am I doing so far, PMH?

Here's the mayor now

Pretty much a requirement here. Once in a while I have to kill something and just imagine that, I use a gun.

After reading your posts, I'm very surprised you own something that you wish to deny to others.

But that is the mindset of the elite and PMH has already informed us that he is an elitist. You see, he is fine with owning a gun. He just doesn't want us to own one. We're the little people.

When we take all the guns I'll turn mine in as well, so, you're not doing too well. And ask yourself this, do you approve of gun control for radical Muslims? Of course you fucking do so carry on.

STFU.

If all the gun deaths in the US involved legally owned guns (and they don't) it would still involve less than 0.1% of the gun owners.

So the overwhelming majority of guns and gun owners are not involved in any death. More are involved in stopping a crime than in killing anyone.
If they don't have to kill anything then they don't need the guns, just like I said.

Well, except for the whole stopping crimes a few hundred thousand times a year, yeah.

When we take all the guns I'll turn mine in as well, so, you're not doing too well. And ask yourself this, do you approve of gun control for radical Muslims? Of course you fucking do so carry on.

Nice of you to ask a question and answer it too. I guess it saves time, huh?

Well, except for the whole stopping crimes a few hundred thousand times a year, yeah.
Crime is not my concern, gun deaths are. And you number is bullshit, they always are. It's just a bunch of people who were in no danger but pulled a gun and then nothing happened, it wasn't going to anyway, but then they think hey, the gun protected me. No, it didn't since you weren't harm's way in the first place.

I already know the answer. Everyone always wants gun control for their enemies.

Guns should be hated, all evil should.

I don't hate you

You are mistaken. If a Muslim American gains a firearm just as any American gains one - legally - I have no problem with it. You are not a mind reader, PMH, and you do not know what I think unless you ask.

Crime is not my concern, gun deaths are. And you number is bullshit, they always are. It's just a bunch of people who were in no danger but pulled a gun and then nothing happened, it wasn't going to anyway, but then they think hey, the gun protected me. No, it didn't since you weren't harm's way in the first place.

Right. So all the studies are bullshit and your opinion is accurate. lmao That speaks volumes.

Oh, and the fact that crime is not your concern is of no relevance. It is the concern of millions of people. You lose.

News flash, PMH. You're not everyone. You do not speak for everyone and you do not decide for everyone. We can thank God for that!

Guns should be hated, all evil should.

I don't hate you

You are mistaken. If a Muslim American gains a firearm just as any American gains one - legally - I have no problem with it. You are not a mind reader, PMH, and you do not know what I think unless you ask.
You want Radical American Muslims to own guns? No, you don't, no one does.

I believe in 2nd amendment rights and if a Muslim American wants to buy a firearm he should be able to.

News flash, PMH. You're not everyone. You do not speak for everyone and you do not decide for everyone.
I am well aware of that. It changes nothing about reality, which you ignore.

I believe in 2nd amendment rights and if a Muslim American wants to buy a firearm he should be able to.
Radical Muslim dummy. Respond to the question instead of spinning away.

Forum List

Back