DC Mayor Literally Hates Guns

Those "deadly toys" are what won our freedom and protects our freedom. You are too stupid to recognize that weapons can be used for good.
No, they can't be, even if what you believe to be good is the result. Killing people isn't good. In can be justified as being necessary but it is never good, and neither is a gun unless it's putting out of its misery what is suffering, like a wounded and rabid animal, the last thing I killed and the last time I fired a gun.

A gun is for killing things, period. All the rest is playing or training, you wouldn't want the gun pointed at you during those times now would you? And why, because it's for killing things, you in this case.
A gun is for killing and what's your point?
That unless you need to kill something you don't a gun, and very few people need to kill something, ever, in their entire lives, but guns, by their very nature, are evil, a tool of death and nothing more.

You should ignore those voices in your head

A gun is for killing things, period. All the rest is playing or training, you wouldn't want the gun pointed at you during those times now would you? And why, because it's for killing things, you in this case.
A gun is for killing and what's your point?
That unless you need to kill something you don't a gun, and very few people need to kill something, ever, in their entire lives, but guns, by their very nature, are evil, a tool of death and nothing more.

You should ignore those voices in your head
You mean the ones that tell me Americans are fucking gun-toting dummies? Pass.

So when are you leaving?
It's my country, I'm working on getting the un-American fuckers for Jesusland out of here.

And there are several nations I prefer to America but this is home, the Liberal States of America. You don't like it then get the fuck out, no one is stopping you.

Those "deadly toys" are what won our freedom and protects our freedom. You are too stupid to recognize that weapons can be used for good.
No, they can't be, even if what you believe to be good is the result. Killing people isn't good. In can be justified as being necessary but it is never good, and neither is a gun unless it's putting out of its misery what is suffering, like a wounded and rabid animal, the last thing I killed and the last time I fired a gun.

Abortions and car crashes kill more people every year than handguns ever will.

So when are you leaving?
It's my country, I'm working on getting the un-American fuckers for Jesusland out of here.

Abortions and car crashes kill more people every year than handguns ever will.
Can't say as I care. Not relevant.

So when are you leaving?

And there are several nations I prefer to America but this is home, the Liberal States of America. You don't like it then get the fuck out, no one is stopping you.

So you bring your foreign bigotry here?

One more reason for immigration laws.

You're a special kind of stupid.

Nope, I'm a special kind of smart, which is why you think that. You can't deal with anyone at my level, so don't bother, go back to watching Fox & Friends

Nope, I'm a special kind of smart, which is why you think that. You can't deal with anyone at my level, so don't bother, go back to watching Fox & Friends

I will never be on your level. I would never stoop that low.

Guns should be hated, all evil should.

Gun-grabbers are evil.
No, we aren't. America has a terrible fascination with these deadly toys that others nations do not, and they are the sane ones. Not to worry, it will be a while but we'll get them some day and only allow those who need to kill something to have them.
you mean like the criminal element and unbalanced jerks like you?........

Smart???

You still can't figure out why oppressive regimes always take the population's guns away before they get really nasty.

Actually you're pretty damn thick skulled.

hey asswipe you forgot the "droolers".....

So when are you leaving?

un-American fuckers for Jesusland out of here.

you forgot assholes with your mindset.....

special kind of smart?....you?.....

di-YQIO.gif

Forum List

Back