DC Mayor Literally Hates Guns

Not really, it's a fact in this case since a gun has but one purpose.

No a gun does not have one purpose.
A Gun is used as a deterrent and hopefully not to kill which happens more often than not.
It is also used in sports and competition. May Teens have won college scholarships.
A gun is for killing things, period. All the rest is playing or training, you wouldn't want the gun pointed at you during those times now would you? And why, because it's for killing things, you in this case.

I see that you have no understanding at all about a gun being a deterrent.
That's mainly because they aren't.

Yes they are.
They just aren't reported in the news like gun deaths.
There are millions of gun deterrent stories compared to thousands of gun story deaths.
You want that to be try, but it isn't. What that is is a lot of people being scared when they didn't need to be and reaching for a gun. And since nothing happened but they when for the gun they think, Hey, the gun saved me. It's the same as the cat thinking that moving red dot on the wall can be caught.

Inanimate objects are now evil?

Interesting theory....

A Gun is used as a deterrent and hopefully not to kill which happens more often than not.
It is also used in sports and competition. May Teens have won college scholarships.
A gun is for killing things, period. All the rest is playing or training, you wouldn't want the gun pointed at you during those times now would you? And why, because it's for killing things, you in this case.

I wouldn't want a chainsaw against me either.

Guns do not determine their purpose. They are inanimate objects. The person holding the gun determines their purpose.
No, and technically a chain saw has only one purpose as well. Just because you can crave ice with it doesn't change what it's for anymore than you can pound a nail with a gun. Maybe you should try that last one out eh?

Nail guns can kill too.
It depends on the person who uses all of these tools.
You are closed minded if you think that chain saws, nail guns or hammers or screw drivers or any other tools are just for one purpose and can not be used to kill.also.

Guns do not determine their purpose. They are inanimate objects. The person holding the gun determines their purpose.
No, and technically a chain saw has only one purpose as well. Just because you can crave ice with it doesn't change what it's for anymore than you can pound a nail with a gun. Maybe you should try that last one out eh?

Nail guns can kill too.
You are closed minded if you think that chain saws, nail guns or hammers or screw drivers or any other tools are just for one purpose and can not be used to kill.also.
I never said they couldn't kill, only unlike a gun they are not specifically designed for that.

Nail guns can kill too.
I never said they couldn't kill, only unlike a gun they are not specifically designed for that.

There are guns specifically designed for competitive shooting, self defense etc.... all guns have the potential to kill, but so do all knives, hammers, cars, baseball bats, etc....

We get it you don't like guns, no one is forcing you to. But do not try to push your asinine belief on the rest of us.

Here's the mayor now

That guy sure knew how to handle a gun. He who lives by...

He doesn't have to own a gun if he doesn't want to. Neither do you.

Pretty much a requirement here. Once in a while I have to kill something and just imagine that, I use a gun.

After reading your posts, I'm very surprised you own something that you wish to deny to others.

Nail guns can kill too.

There are guns specifically designed for competitive shooting, self defense etc.... all guns have the potential to kill, but so do all knives, hammers, cars, baseball bats, etc....

We get it you don't like guns, no one is forcing you to. But do not try to push your asinine belief on the rest of us.
If it's asinine then most of the world is, and they aren't, but we are. Americans are as dumb as dog shit.

Here's the mayor now

Pretty much a requirement here. Once in a while I have to kill something and just imagine that, I use a gun.

After reading your posts, I'm very surprised you own something that you wish to deny to others.

Life is full of contradictions. Thought you might have figured that out by now?

Here's the mayor now

Life is full of contradictions. Thought you might have figured that out by now?

Long before you'll figure out when I'm being facetious. :)

Nail guns can kill too.

If it's asinine then most of the world is, and they aren't, but we are. Americans are as dumb as dog shit.

Yes your beliefs are asinine and you're mighty arrogant if you think you speak for most of the world. If defending yourself against an armed intruder/attacker is dumb, then I agree Americans are dumb. I'd rather be dumb than dead.

Nail guns can kill too.

Yes your beliefs are asinine and you're mighty arrogant if you think you speak for most of the world. If defending yourself against an armed intruder/attacker is dumb, then I agree Americans are dumb. I'd rather be dumb than dead.
Chances are you won't win, or you'll shoot your kid or yourself first. Guns are suicide machines.

Nail guns can kill too.

Me too. I would much rather be dumb than dead.
If is wasn't for my 38 special that I held to my ex's head while he was trying to choke me to death. I would be dead too.
He never touched me again and we got divorced 2 years later.
Deterrent, I did not have to kill him.

Nail guns can kill too.

If is wasn't for my 38 special that I held to my ex's head while he was trying to choke me to death. I would be dead too.
Two years AFTER you had to put a gun to his head, which you should fired? Lady, you're a fuckin' box of hammers! And don't pick up a gun if you don't plan to fire it. That's pointless.

Two years AFTER you had to put a gun to his head, which you should fired? Lady, you're a fuckin' box of hammers! And don't pick up a gun if you don't plan to fire it. That's pointless.

The threat was all it took.
There was no need to fire.
Of Course you use a gun with the intent of having to fire it if need be. If my ex had reached for his gun he would have been dead and he knew that. That is exactly why he did not reach for his.
Like I said you have no concept of using a gun as a deterrent.

Last edited:
Inanimate objects are now evil?

Interesting theory....

i bet you would use that gun to put one of those "droolers" out of his misery wouldnt you?....

Forum List

Back